• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silent Road Trip, then, homecoming, and resolution

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They went five and four, winning two of three in Cincinnatti, then dropping two of three in Philadelphia, while winning two of three in Washington. They returned home on a Sunday evening to begin a nine game homestand with the Mets, Braves and Astros.
When Mitch arrived at the Nassau airport with the team on that Sunday night, it was early evening, and as he stepped off the plane, Naomi was waiting for him. It wasnt usual for her to come to the airport, and meet the team plane, but clearly, they had to talk. "I took your car home from the airport with the spare keys. I wanted to come pick you up. We have to talk. You havent called me in ten days" Naomi began. "I needed time to think" Mitch replied. "I've solved the problem. Let;s go out to dinner, and talk" Naomi said. With Naomi at the wheel, the couple drove back to Paradise Island, where Naomi pulled up in front of Cafe Martinique. "We cant afford this, let's go someplace else" Mitch said. "Yes, we can,. I told you I've solved the problem. Let's go inside, and I'll explain" They went inside the resturant, where they got a quiet table, and Mitch ordered alcohol:" Please dont drink, so you can get all angry, and yell at me. Have a soda, no alcohol" Naomi appealed. After they had ordered, Naomi told Mitch her situation. "I got a movie. I signed the contract while you were away. They're going to give me a million up front so I can pay off all the bills, and we can live for the rest of the season, no matter what happens. It starts shooting a week after the season ends, in Miami. We can stay here, it doesnt interrupt the kids school, and I can pay off all the problems I've caused. I've called the attorneys for the credit cards. I'll have the money within 7 to 14 days. I told the movie company my situation, and they were very sympathtetic, so that problem is solved. I have money to pay Erin's tuition, and as I promised, Iam going to let you handle all the finances. I've learned my lesson" Naomi said, quietly. "Queen maven Naomi saves the day" Mitch said, sarcastically. "Please dont do that. I wanted to begin anew. I dont know how many nights I've cried myself to sleep, this last week and a half, while you were gone. You didnt even call me to say hello, how do you think that makes me feel?" Naomi said. "I told you, I needed time to think" Mitch said. "Okay, so you've thought for ten days. I understand you're mad, but I need you to stop hating me. I made a mistake, and I've solved it. We have to go on" Naomi said.
That night, when the couple got home, they undressed for bed, and Mitch went to take his pillow to sleep on the couch:" Please dont do that either. Stay here with me. I cant go on like this. You dont have to do anything with me if you dont want to, but at least let's start somewhere, so that we can move toward reconcilation" Naomi said. "I cant do that, because, if I stay here with you, and you're wearing that.( Mitch said, pointing to Naomi's sexy black short nightgown) I will want to fuck you" Mitch said. "So, fuck me. Haven't I suffered enough? We didnt do anything the last time you were home, so, counting the two ten day road trips, you havent made love to me in a month. I told you, I solved the problem" Naomi said. "We have another problem, and that is, I dont trust you anymore. I still love you, and I want to stay with you, but I dont trust you. How do we deal with that?" Mitch said. "By understanding that I made a mistake, and rectified it, and taking it one day at a time" Naomi said. Naomi pulled up her short nightie, and showed Mitch her erect nipples." C'mon, big homerun hitter, you know you want some. Anything you want tonight, Iam yours. I'll even give you oral sex, just please let's get past this" Naomi said. Mitch sighed, and kissed Naomi:" How is it that when you're married to someone, you still can love them as much as I love you, even when they make you as furious as you made me" Mitch said. " Marriage is that way. We love in spite of the other person's flaws." Naomi replied. Mitch pinned the naked Naomi on the bed, and holding her down, but without having her tied, began tickling her on her sides and feet, as she thrashed and squealed: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! DID I SAY YOU COULD DO THAT!? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! "You didnt say anything, so shut up, and take it like a grownup" Mitch said, assertively. The couple did make love that night, and began the road to reconciliation.
The following night, Monday, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand against the Mets. Kate Hudson started, and pitched spectacularly, allowing no runs in seven innings, with ten strikeouts, in an eventual 3-1 win. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Tuesday night, and also fared well, as he allowed one run in seven innings, in a 4-1 Good Guy triumph. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and she ,too, gave a solid effort, permitting one run into the eighth, and combining with Naomi, Bynes, and Duff, in a 5-2 Paradise victory to complete the sweep.
Thursday was an off day, as Mitch and Naomi lounged around, having more rebuilding time after the problem.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched well, but lost, 2-0. After the fifth starter got bashed on Saturday night, Kate Hudson went to the hill on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. It wasnt an easy game, as Kate pitched eight shutout innings, and fanned thirteen. The game was scoreless in the eighth, before the Good Guys pushed across a run, and hung on to win, 1-0.
Houston entered Paradise for the final series of the homestand. After a Gil Bellows opening game 2-1 loss on Monday night, Charlize Theron rebounded by pitching eight strong innings on Tuesday night, and allowing only two runs, in a 6-2 win. Neve Campbell took the ball on a sunny Wednesday afternoon in the homestand's final game, before the team hit the road again. Neve pitched six shutout innings, and combined with Naomi and Duff, in a
3-0 Paradise triumph that completed a six and three homestand. It seemed that peace and tranquility had been restored.
In the meantime, at that week's tickle party, Mitch decided that Naomi would have to be punished for her screwup. Therefore, as the other members of the team milled around, doing their Saturday night tickle affair, in front of the entire club, Mitch took Naomi to a private room, where a tall, beautiful, female dom was waiting:" So, you are Naomi, and you like to be a spendthift with your money. Your husband told me all about you, and you will now pay for that!" The dom said. With that, the dom attacked Naomi's neck with her long fingernails, as Naomi began to thrash, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, the dom tickled Naomi on her underarms, running her long red nails deep in Naomi's underarms, as more squeals filled the room:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG TICKLISH NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Next, the dom assaulted Naomi on her sides, belly, and counted her ribs, as she squealed with high pitched laughter, especially as her ribs were counted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The dom next attacked Naomi's knees and inner thighs, causing bucking. Finally, upon agreement with the dom, Mitch joined in as the dom attacked Naomi's feet. Each picking up a foot, Mitch and the dom attacked Naomi with fingers, a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager, over Naomi's soft, senstive, soles and toes. Naomi went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! PLEASEEEE! HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the dual tickle assault stopped, and Naomi was untied.
So, it had been a fine homestand in more ways than one. Naomi had solved the financial issues by taking her movie deal, the bills would be paid, she was back on better terms with Mitch, the team had played a fine homestand on the field, and Naomi had been punished for her spending. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

yippeee glad to see they reconciliated of sorts. i cant blame him at all, however, for not trusting her again. that was a stupid thing she did. love is strange and wonderful, the way one can be forgiven and still loved as much as before, but once the trust is gone, it will take much time and proof on her part to gain it once again from him. i love his assertive side. hmm wonder if my husband should read this lol not that i have ever done anything remotely like naomi but there have been plenty of times i've tried his patience and he still loves me as he did on day one. great continuation Mitchell. and good for her to receive punishment thru tickling.

isabeau :wavingguy

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back