• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the races

Rx7VQ

This is a true story that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

My family has raced cars for quite some time, and recently (a couple of years ago) we started road racing. We don't have a good track here in Guatemala, so we have to go to El Salvador, where they have a very good track. I was having a little trouble with my Corolla (Detonation=Blown pistons=overhaul), so I went as pit crew for my uncle, who races a sports toyota, which is very fast; only two cars can beat it: a BTCC Volvo S40 from Guatemala and a Mustang Cobra from El Salvador. Back to the point of my story.

Once in our hotel in San Salvador, I figured since I wasn't racing I might as well go out Saturday night (race was on sunday). So I went to this club in Santa Elena called Dolce Fierro. There wasn't much to look at there. Out of 200 girls there, maybe 10 were worth looking at. So, figuring I didn't have much of a chance to score, I turned to plan B: drinking. I had had about 4 drinks when one of the 10 aforementioned girls started giving me the eye. I was sure that was the alcohol's effect, but then she told me to go to where she was. Her name was Fatima, and she was 19, about 5'8, voluptuous, with a very nice hourglass figure. So we started dancing. All of a sudden she turned around, and we were dancing with her ass against my prick. I was hard as hell, and with a few drinks on top, I got a little bold. So I slid my hands inside her blouse, and gently stroked her sides. She told me to stop it because it tickled her like crazy, but she said it with a huge smile on her face. This was my cue, so I went farther up and started on her ribs. Naturally she started squirming and giggling (I was doing it gently). She kept on telling me to stop it, but I a way I understood as "not seriously". Then we finished dancing and went outside, where we made out, during which I slipped in a few tickles. I had to leave, so I told her to go to the races, she said ok, so I returned to my hotel. Next day, we got there early to check that everything was ready for the race. At about 10:30, I saw her. We talked and she started saying that somebody from El Salvador was going to win the race. Being Guatemalan, I told her she was going to pay for that. Since we were sitting down, I grabbed her ankle, and slipped of her sandal. She said It wasn't worth it, since her feet weren't ticklish. So I said "So you won't mind if I do this." She went ballistic (never believe a girl who says her feet aren't ticklish 3 seconds before you do it). I kept it up for about five minutes, bu had to stop, since our race started in ten minutes (I handled the pit board). After the race, she said she had to leave, and gave me a big kiss. I got her phone number, and know where to call next time I'm in San Salvador.
By the way, we won the race. The Volve got stuck in customs returning from the Dominican Republic, and the mustang blew its oil pump.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back