• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Special People" (All-time Classic)

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
Does anyone remember a made-for-TV movie called "Special People?" It is from the early to mid-80's, I think was shown on CBS. It was about some mentally handicapped young adults in Canada who become a world-famous puppet troupe. (This is NOT the same movie about sideshow freaks!) I have NEVER seen a video or DVD of this (it was shown many times), although a video taped version does show up on eBay from time to time (from UK, not sure I can view it or else I would buy it). I taped this several times actually back in the 80's but lost it.

Anyhow, this movie has one of my first and all time favorite ticklnig scenes in it (reminds me of my youth, when I first discovered this wonderful thing called ticklnig). The teacher, played by Brooke Adams, is on her bed and shows her soles to the camera for at least a good minute, talking to her boyfriend about always being teased about he rbig feet. Her feet are absolutely gorgeous. The boyfriend then picks up a foot, says something, and begins a vicious tickling. Last maybe 10 seconds? He really goes at it. It is a TERRIFIC scene.

Does anyone remembver this?

--rat

BROOKE ADAMS? Oh man! I'd love to see that scene!!

VHS Copy on eBay!

Awhile ago, I posted this item regarding the movie, "Special People," which (to me at least) contains a GREAT foot tickling scene that I have never seen surface online in clip form.

Anyhow, a copy of this movie is now available on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPECIAL-PEOPLE-...ryZ60950QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd consider buying it, but 1.) I cannot make clips, and 2.) it is in PAL format (it's being sold overseas).

So, if anyone is able to deal with #1 and #2 above, I highly recommend checking this out. And maybe posting a clip? ;)
It's a great one!

-rat

I just bid on it (please no one else bid on it and drive up the price!).

Thanks for the information!!! I really look forward to seeing it!!!

nontkl said:
I just bid on it (please no one else bid on it and drive up the price!).

Thanks for the information!!! I really look forward to seeing it!!!

You have a way to watch PAL format VHS tapes, nontkl? I've never found an inexpensive/easy way to do so here in the states.

Awesome!

That's great, nontkl! I hope you enjoy the tape, and I hope you can make a clip! I'm so surprised that none of the tickle fanatics here have ever seen this clip!

Hopefully I have not over-hyped it. It happens about 2/3 of the way in the movie. The teacher, Brooke Adams, is going through all kinds of self doubt and stuff, and she starts talking to her boyfriend about her big feet. And then she shows them off, and they are quite nice, those soles of hers! And the boyfriend says so, as well, picks up a foot, and then administers a quick but vicious foot tickle! Really cute scene!

By the way, it also happens to be a really good movie, too, about some mentally handicapped folks in Canada who became a theater troupe...

-rat

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back