• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Amy Takamoto Story

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
The Amy Takamoto Story (japan M/ff)

THE AMY TAKAMOTO STORY

Amy Takamoto, the pretty twenty-three year-old desk clerk at the hotel, was becoming worried about her friend Misaki Kato who had fallen ill earlier in the evening. She had become so terribly tired that the security people in the hotel had taken her to one of the guest rooms to let her lie down and sleep for a while. It had now been more than two hours since they took her to a guest room. Amy decided to go and check on Misaki to see if she was okay. One of the other staff had seen which room she was taken to and had told her the room number. It was one of the soundproof rooms on the traffic side of the hotel.

Amy used her master key to open the door and enter the room. As she stepped into the darkened room and allowed the door to close behind her, she was suddenly grabbed by the hair and her head was pulled backwards by a powerful man. She felt the stun gun in his other hand as he held it against the small of her back.

“Well, well, what have we here?” he said, as he grabbed the frightened Amy by the hair.

He pushed Amy further into the room and allowed her to see the spread-eagled, naked form of Misaki, now sleeping quietly within her restraints on the bed.

“What have you done to her,” Amy asked, “is she okay?”

“She’s fine,” he told her, “I tickled her for a while and now she’s asleep. She’ll wake up in a while.”

“Now, I will allow you to choose,” he told her, “I want you to remove your clothes and lie down on the other bed. You can take them off yourself and lie down on your own, or I can use this stun gun in the small of your back to knock you out so that I can do it for you. What’s it going to be?”

“No, I’ll do it,” she told him, asking “What are you going to do to me?”

She started to remove her uniform, folding each piece carefully and placing it on a chair, while the man watched from the little hallway leading to the door, her only way out of the room.

“Your friend and I had a little fun together as I tickled various parts of her body,” he said, “and she seemed to enjoy herself. I think you and I should share a similar time. And it would be such a waste if we didn’t use the other bed.”

“Please don’t,” Amy pleaded, “I’m so ticklish!”

Before long, the lovely young Amy Takamoto was completely naked before him. She slowly lowered her ass down onto the bed and sat on its edge. The man reached into his bag with the hand not holding the stun weapon and pulled out four fur-lined leather restraints. He threw them to her.

“Put these on your wrists and ankles,” he said, “and buckle them tightly. The big ones are for your ankles and the smaller ones are for your wrists.”

Amy complied and had soon placed restraints around both of her wrists and ankles. He waved to her to lie down on the bed and she did so. He then wrapped straps around the bed legs and pulled up the clips to connect to the D-rings on her restraints, first her wrists and then her legs. She was now tied down in the exact same manner as her friend and coworker on the other bed, except that the man had placed a small pillow under her ass.

While the man occupied himself with placing a leather ball gag into Misaki’s mouth and buckling the straps behind her head, Amy tried to pull her arms and legs loose from the restraints. That was of no use, she thought. And it felt really weird to have her ass higher up from the surface of the bed than the rest of her body. Her genitals felt as it they were pointing to the ceiling. And, with her legs spread as widely as they were, the airflow from the air conditioner felt like a cool breeze blowing across her helplessly exposed genitalia.

“My, you are a pretty one,” the man said, as he walked around the bed and looked over Amy’s body, “just look at you.”

Amy’s nipples were already hard and swollen, and the sight was not wasted on Master Koto who realized that this girl was becoming aroused before he had even touched her. He just watched her as her breathing became deeper, as she flexed her toes, and as she moved her genitals as though to offer them to a lover.

“Your feet are even colder than those of your friend over there,” he told her as he gently rubbed them and moved his finger over their soft soles, “how come such beautiful girls in a warm country have such cold feet?”

“I don’t know,” she said, giggling slightly as she tried to pull each foot away from his fingers touching them ever so lightly but warning her nervous system of the sensations soon to come, “please don’t do that – it tickles.”

The man brought forth two brand new horsehair paint brushes with their hundreds of soft natural bristles, each being about two inches wide. He began to slowly draw them across her naked stomach from side to side, deeply into her navel, along the sensitive skin just below her breasts and up the space in between them to her neck.

Amy grit her teeth and stiffened her body as the sensations moved over her skin and through her nervous system. She began to giggle slightly.

“Oh, shit!” she said, as she started to laugh, while the paint brushes continued their work and moved along the sides of her ribcage to her armpits. She rolled her head from side to side as wave after wave of laughter came from her mouth. Soon he was moving the brushes over the luscious mounds of her breasts as she screamed and laughed in agony.

“Stohohohop!” she cried, “You’re kihihihilling me!”

‘Oh, hardly,” he said to her, “but I’ll give your upper body a break for now. What about these delicious feet – do you think they would like to become acquainted with these fine brushes.”

“No, no, not there,” Amy pleaded, as the brushes began to stroke to very sensitive area beneath her toes. She howled with laughter as the brushes continued their work, moving to the top of each foot every time she flexed her toes, then back to the bottom of her instep as she relaxed it – over and over the little cycle of tickling continued, under the toes, the top of her foot, the sole of her foot.

Finally, after nearly ten minutes of this intense foot tickling, Amy Takamoto lost control of her bladder and the piss came out of her like a firehose, thoroughly soaking the man tickling her with her urine. His hair and face were wet with it, as were his shirt and his pants.

“Well,” he said to her, “is that my thankyou for showing you such a wonderful new experience. We’ll just have to turn it up a notch!”

He reached into his bag and brought out an anal stimulator. This consisted of five metal balls in a line with a handle at one end. He ran the device along the outer lips of her pussy which was quite wet with her lubricating oils by this time, turning it as he did so. He then applied the rotating brush of the electric toothbrush to the very delicate flesh around her asshole forcing it to relax no matter how much she fought to shut it tightly. He was soon able to slide the metal balls of the anal stimulator deeply into her asshole.

He then started tickling all of her most sensitive areas with the electric toothbrush, carefully moving it all over the soles of her feet and between her toes, behind her knees, along the creases above her thighs, into her belly button, around the outer circumferences of her breasts, around her nipples, down into her armpits, and even along her neck to both of her ears. Amy was in agony, not knowing whether to concentrate on the rotating brush as it ravaged every ticklish part of her body or the anal stimulator that was firmly planted up her ass.

“Oh! Aah! Oh!” she whimpered as the tickling torture continued to drive renewed agony to her brain.

“Noooooooooo!” she screamed, as she felt the first of two nipple clamps bite into the swollen flesh of her left nipple. The right one quickly followed. “What are you doing?” she cried, “It hurts, oh God, please!”

The man then moved down to her genital area, which was raised toward the ceiling by the pillow beneath her hips, and began to tickle her pussy with the two horsehair brushes. He removed the rotating brush tip from the electric toothbrush and attached the stem beneath to the handle of the anal stimulator sticking out of her asshole. She screamed and bucked and squirmed as she felt the entire stimulator vibrate inside her ass while the man continued to tickle her pussy with the two brushes.

“Oooh! Mmmmmm! Oooooh!” she moaned as she was brought higher and higher, closer and closer to a sexual climax. Then finally it exploded – she stiffened her entire body, clenched her fists, flexed her toes, and screamed through gritted teeth as wave after wave of the most intense pleasure and ecstasy flashed through her entire nervous system.

The tickling continued through the night as Master Koto moved back and forth between Misaki and Amy, driving each one to intense orgasm after intense orgasm as he continued the relentless tickling and stimulation of their young bodies. Misaki pissed herself during the second round, and both of them pissed again and again onto the towels he had placed between their legs. This was certainly a night neither girl would ever forget, both longing for another one like it and dreading it at the same time.

Last edited:
I just put in some pictures of Amy Takamoto

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back