• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bagelfather's gathering and learning the ropes.

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
MMMMMM Much love and thanks to Bagelfather for his wonderful weekend gathering which is just now sort of ending it's Saturday night portion. I'm sure some will find the time and inspiration for more play tomorrow.

Special thanks to our guest presenter, a bondage rigger and his lovely rave-haired model. We all loved learning and then applying the various rope and knotting techniques.

Baglefather pulled this off singlehandly---literally. heheheeheh. Couldn't resist my sweets.

FYI here are the rules we posted in house. DM is Dungeon monitor.

The DM decision is law, listen to your DM.

The default safeword is red unless the lee says otherwise.

Yellow means slow down.

There is to be no using of illegal substances or underage drinking.

No play while under the influence. Generally play happens at random times so in general the gathering is dry. Later in the evening if you want A drink that is not an issue.

Non-consensual tickling or touching is not allowed. If in doubt ask. You may see people touching/tickling someone without asking. Many of us know each other well so we play and touch at various times.

No means no. At any time, even among friends it is okay to say NO.

If no is not working or there is a serious issue do not confront seek a DM immediately.

The lee (bottom) controls the scene unless other arrangements are made.

Please let all know who are playing any off limit areas that are off limits (e.g. you had knee surgery), or of any medical conditions (e.g. asthma).

No sexual play. Sexual is a very loose term. Easiest to say is the genital region is off limits even in private sessions. Breast/chest play in a room with general consent is okay. Please note the host rooms are available. However if we need something from the room we reserve the right to enter, knocking first.

Closed door means private session. Do not interrupt suffice it to say you can knock and verify it is occupied.

No lower-body nudity allowed without approval of the ENTIRE room. You may use a private area for this.

No upper body nudity for women allowed without approval of the ENTIRE room. You may use a private area for this.

You may use a room for private play, let a DM know.

Don't know? Better ask. It's preferable that you bring a swimsuit if you wish to disrobe to any extreme. Other suggestible clothing includes loose tops and loose slacks. Alternate bottoms include shorts, and even skirts can work. You WILL warn the host, so they can prepare the room.

No leaving a trail of 5 or 6 half empty diet or regular soda cans.

The white fridge is the party fridge.

Toys on the table downstairs are for general use.

If you leave something behind let me know I’ll help you get it back.

Keep front curtains closed during play time.

Absolutely NO playing in the kitchen during food preparations and/or cooking.

NO playing while standing at the food table, it is an accident waiting to happen.

Common sense is your friend.

Make sure to give after care to your lee (the bottom).

If it isn’t your rope, don’t cut it up. Medical or other emergencies are an exception!

The colored plastic cups are drinking cups for the lees for easy liquid access during play.

No zombies allowed, no matter how cute.

bellystrokes said:
Special thanks to our guest presenter, a bondage rigger and his lovely rave-haired model. We all loved learning and then applying the various rope and knotting techniques.
Thanks for having us. It was a really great first gathering for those of us who'd never been to one.

Highlights and thanks

Special thanks to Redmage and his model D' who did an amazing job. Redmage is a great teacher, an artist in his own right. :bowing: And D' will get a real massage from me once I have both hands working.

Also after doing the Saturday headcount we had 9 men and 6 women, we had a 1.5 to 1 ratio of men to women which is incredible! :wowzer:

Thanks to all the people who helped me in my kitchen. Lindyhopper is my official left hand woman. Also to Chris and his pet (not on the TMF) who had doubts about the party but came and had a great time.

Also good memories of people who saw others there and said... "hey I know you from..." and it wasn't from the TMF.

Once again thanks to my cohost Starfires and my DMs Aquafeline and Bellystrokes.

Many of you I forgot your online names so you'll have to post something.

That, sir, is one mighty fine ratio to see. Glad to hear it went so well!

Congratulations

Congratulaitons to the Bagelfather for hosting what sounds like it was an awesome gathering! (No surpirse coming from the Don of Cream Cheese!LOL)

We hope to make it out to SF sometime for one of these events.

Once again, well deserved kudos to our friend, the Bagelfather (kisses large golden bagel shaped ring . . . LOL) :xpulcy:

With fondest regards,

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Great job and thank you!

I had an AMAZING time this weekend! :) Big hugs for Bagelfather and Starfires for opening your home to us. And Bagel - I'm happy to be your left-hand woman (though what that right hand of yours was doing, I really couldn't tell you).

I also want to thank the Saturday night 'lers: I've been attending these gatherings for years now, and I don't think I've ever had such a large group of people working me over with such sensitivity to what I was feeling throughout the scene, and the kind of touch that I like. Hugs and thanks to those of you who have been getting to know my skin for a while, and to those of you who just met me. And an extra-special shout-out to newbie ST, for having one of the more diabolical minds I've run across... well... ever. :bowing: Anyway, congrats to you all for getting the first full-blown "STOP!!!" out of me ever at a gathering... though I doubt you could actually get me begging continuously (and yes, that is a dare!).

You guys are the best. I hope I see you again real soon. :grouphug:

Until next time,

LindyHopper

LindyHopper said:
Anyway, congrats to you all for getting the first full-blown "STOP!!!" out of me ever at a gathering... though I doubt you could actually get me begging continuously (and yes, that is a dare!).
I don't yet have names associated with screen names here, but if you're who I think you are, then howdy. I thought of joining the other 'lers, but decided against it - you seemed to know and be comfortable with them, but I was still an outsider. So I'm glad that I was still able to contribute in other ways.

Kudos Bagel!

Hey all,
What a great day! Even though I was half asleep and still recovering from partying on Friday night, it was impossible not to have an absolutely amazing time. And thank you to Belly, Feline, Lindy and ST-that was a first for me on the couch! but beware...payback is coming soon to a dungeon near you. And ST, you're first! :firedevil

Everyone who helped in the kitchen, you're all wonderful! Thank you for the much needed nourishment in order to continue on through the night. And thank you to all the DMs as well! Couldn't have had such a safe and fun time without you.

Hope to see you all at the next one!

Cal

Diabolical? Moi?

But I'm just an innocent little newbie. All I did was try to give you exactly what you really wanted. :devil:
Thanks to Bagelfather for opening your home and your pantry to us. Thanks to Redmage for letting me go through your bag of tricks. My goodness, I haven't seen so many canes at once since that English Headmaster's convention. . . Thanks to Cal_tickler for graciously 'letting' the girls go to town on you. That was a sight I've long waited to see! Thanks even to everyone who ganged up on me in the side room. The doctors tell me that the nightmares where I'm being hounded by a giant electric toothbrush will eventually fade.
A big Thanks to Lindyhopper and her mate for being so open and friendly and making my first group tickling experience such an amazing one. Your loving partnership really inspires me.

And Cal_tickler, you'll have to catch me first. But be warned - I know how to do a French Bowline now!

switchtickler said:
But I'm just an innocent little newbie.
There must have been someone there I didn't meet. Who is this innocent person?

Thanks to Redmage for letting me go through your bag of tricks. My goodness, I haven't seen so many canes at once since that English Headmaster's convention. . .
:D I thank you, my canes thank you. They don't often find someone that truly appreciates them.

And Cal_tickler, you'll have to catch me first. But be warned - I know how to do a French Bowline now!
I think Cal-tickler will have no shortage of help if the occasion ever arises. And some of us know at least a little about knots. We'll need to make a list though - electric toothbrushes, baby oil, body armor....

hhejehj, thanks ST for "prepping" Cal into position and then inviting me to join in the fun. You know for someone so diabolical, you are almost sweet.

And to my favorite rope master, a trip to Home Depost is on the agenda for this week.

And to my favorite Vampire, thanks for the impromtu extended road trip and your caring at the station. I do need to thank you properly for that some time, oh, and I will. Much love and tickles to all who attended.

j0 Bagelfather, I'll chime in and say it was a really good gathering too, I just wish I had been up for more. I can attest that there was a lot of swearing and laughing going on about the premises. :)

Redmage said:
I mentioned a certain T-shirt at the gathering that I thought the women there would appreciate. Here 'tis.

http://www.instantattitudes.com/shirts/t002.html

Duly appreciated. Personally, if I can think of somewhere to where it, it shall be bought.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back