• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sommie tickling: real or fake?

Sommie tickling: real or fake?

• Fake is fine, as long as it's realistic

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • The ticklee must be genuinely asleep, or else it's pointless

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I don't like sommie tickling

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
For those who don't know, sommie tickling refers to when someone is tickled while asleep. It usually concerns the feet (it's easier), but can be done elsewhere as well I suppose. In the context of a tickling video, does it matter to you whether the ticklee is genuinely sleeping, or is it okay if she's faking it?

1) Fake is fine, as long as it's realistic
2) The ticklee must be genuinely asleep, or else it's pointless
3) I don't like sommie tickling

ho ho, sommie tickling in a video format?! how exciting! that would be very hard to do, i have to say. what promise do we have that this model is sleeping? that she is not faking it? at least with awake tickling we can usually tell if the laughter is fake or forced. but with sommie it is much more hard to tell.
i think maybe you would have to build honor for yourself as a video maker of repute before i would believe in a sommie video.
that is what all these polls from you are about anyway, yes? marketing tools?
new poll: who wants to bet me a lot of money that this francois is going to start his own video company in a little while? i put up 10,000 Lire! ;-)

Not something that really floats my boat I'm afraid.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back