• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New movie find, Colors of Rage

Sandman

TMF Expert
Dumb movie, good tickle scene. A white guy is on top of a african american girl and says.. "and the best reason I love you is because your ticklish!" and then tickles her sides and underarms for a good 10-15 seconds while she laughs her ass off. They show a close up of her face most of the time. Good scene.

Wow! Great find! Is this a newer movie?

Nice find, Sandman. Sounds like a very good scene.

Hey nt, I just noticed that your closing in on 1000 posts. What happens then :confused: ? I think you will be an untouchable ;) .

Nice find! Finally, Hollywood creates a male romantic lead I can relate to :D

As for nontkl . . . I think he gets his choice of either a complete set of steak knives or a lovely tote bag in either beige or forest green. Enjoy your well-earned prize, mate!

More information

I have not seen this movie, but the title is COLORZ OF RAGE. Thats COLORZ with a "Z". The film came out in 1999 and stars Cheryl Pepsii Riley. For those interested, you can view a video clip of this film at the IMDB movie data base. Unfortunately, no tickling on the clip; but it will give you a flavor for the film.

I must search this movie out!

I like to think that it's not the quanity of posts but the quality! So 1000 or 10 is all the same to me-alot of my posts have just been like "hey! great story!" or "I can't wait to see this video!" However, I wouldn't mind that set of knives!!!

I'll make sure that I make my 1000th post a special one.....as long as I remember to keep track how many I'm up to!!!

Geez, I hope the mods don't start taking into account quality- that'll put my odometer back to zero!

I'll try to remind you when you approach the big 1000. If you choose that forest-green tote, perhaps we could arrange a video-bag trade :sowrong: !!!

Sandman--thanks for the great find!

pope11--thank you for the documentation, it's very important!

This sounds like Must-See-TickleV!!

ddd

...and pope? any words on what the -lee looks like?

What genre is this movie in?
What year was it made?

Does anybody have any idea???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back