• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All my current true stories

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
The most recent true experience m/f

Tonight my parents had some friends over, one of them was my hairdressor. I'll call her Sarah to protect her real name. Well basically me and her got a bit flirty in the families hot tube, I said 2 her I bet u cant be quiet for 5 mins and not make a noise, she said I can. So I started poking her then I poked behind her knee and she squirmed and made a tiny noise. So I did it again and started changing my poking to tickling and her knee started squirming and she was really struggling. So I went for the finishing move I grabbed her foot and tickled away, bingo she squealed and squirmed all over the place and said to the others hahah they are tickling me help and said ahahaha stop. So I stopped and said hahahah I told u u couldnt do it. Later her husband came over to her and she said they were tickling me and her husband looked at me and said good for you. What a great evening it was, the bbq was even more interesting then I thought it would be.

Hey buddy! I remember this story! Good for you!

Just so you know, we're working on bringing in all the true story threads from the Stories section into this one, as you can see, I've started with the very earliest stories in the TMF history, and I'm working forward! So have no fear, those who have posted true stories in the past will be having resurrections of their posts as they get put into this new section.

Thanks for sharing, Wesker28! You're lucky you got to tickle her in a hot tub, and her husband didn't get mad at you. :D

Yeah, see the rest of my stories in the forum for other experiences.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back