• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ex gf

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
M/F
In the early stages of my ex gf a little after we met, I tickled her sides in the theater and she banged her leg, then a little after that we were in the bar outside, she made fun of me so I tickled her again and she fell off the stool,

F/F
My ex gf's school (it was an all girls school you see) went on a trip to alton towers and I tried calling her phone no answer so I thought thats odd, so I called her friends phone and I heard this really loud laughing and guess who it was, kate laughing her head off ,her friend was tickling her shitless I didn't want to put the phone down. I asked her friend whos that laughing she said kate I said never. Anyway her friend stopped so I could talk to her. Then I had to go out somewhere. Later when they left alton towers back on the bus I called my gf kate and we were just normally talking when all of a sudden she stops and I said whats wrong she said nothing but was holding back a giggle then she starts giggling and I said whats going on she said she's tickling me again and later her friend told her she was jumping all over the seat lol, this is when I found out how ticklish she really was.

F/F
And there was another few times on the phone when she was on a train home, yes her friend was with her again and all of a sudden a tickle fight broke out and I got cut off, Then the last ever time she got tickled by her friend on the phone, after the train journey, turns out she was staying at her friends house. So when they got home she pranked me, I called her back, now it turns out when I txt her a while b4 her friend was tickling her again so it took a while to get a txt back which I thought was odd, so I called her and her friend was singing and kate was giggling a lot after she said hi, I thought her friend singing may have been amusing but she didn't stop giggling, so basically she would say a word then start giggling again and then sometimes jst crack up laughing, I said is she tickling you she said no, but that was a lie her friend later revealed 2 me, then I spoke to her friend and the laughing stopped, so I put 2 and 2 together then I spoke to kate again and said my gdnite to her and she started laughing out loud when I said bye, her friend really got her good she told me. Turns out her friend was sitting on her computer with kate next 2 her and she was really digging into her sides, I wish I couldve been there sigh.

M/F
I have just remembered a few more instances as well with my ex. Firstly she came to stay here ages ago and she started making fun of me. So I started tickling her sides as at the time I didnt know she was tickilish anywhere else, well she was wearing black thin ankle socks I particularly remember the socks and I thought hmm is she or isnt she. so I tickled her feet through her socks and wow wat a reaction, pleased with the results I pulled her socks off and went to town on her bare feet. Firstly she was squealing and squirming around like mad trying to get free and then she started pleading with me to stop hahah. Her exact words were 'okay okay okay okay okay okay okay' but she said it really fast due to the fact that it was half laughter and half trying to speak. The other one that sticks in my mind is the morning before she had to go home sigh , we were both quite playful at the time and she grabbed the bed and I said let go and she said no grinning I said again let go and she stuck her tongue out at me, did I mention she was barefoot hehe. So naturally as any tickler would I grabbed both her her feet and went to work. First she started squirming and squealing again then she started giggling and then couldnt take it anymore so she let go. She definately laughs more when her sides are tickled but her feet and thighs are definately her worst spot. I'm not very good at describing feet but suffice to say they were small and cute. As for her she looks like a mixture between Charlotte Church and Britney Spears. Her sister is a babe as well she looks a lot like Natalie Portman.

MM/F
Another incident that sticks in my mind is my 18th birthday.
I was in my hotel room with her and earlier she had nicked some money from me when I was in the games arcade, my younger brother walked in and we both looked at each other in that schemeing way and so I decided that now was the time to get her back. So without warning we started grabbing away at her feet and then her instantly knowing what would happen once we got her socks off started trying to get away. After a lot of squirming from her and us diving for her feet we eventually got her socks off, due to it being a really hot day and her feet being in socks all day her feet mustve been really sensitized and she knew it. He went after one foot I went after the other and she started making her usual whimpering sound and eventually we got her squealing and laughing hysterically, her feet were definately very tickilish she was squirming like crazy flying all over the room. I decided to stop but my brother continued and she flew right on top of me and squashed my nose. Then instant NOSEBLEED:p so I got up to go to the bathroom to get some tissues for my nose and adam stopped tickling her and she got up and said are you ok and then the rest is history. My brother went out again my friends that were staying with me came in and me and my ex were sitting on the bed her being redfaced barefooted and hair a bit of mess, I said its not what you think they said its ok Dan we don't want to know. I was secretly hoping that we would all gang up on her, that wouldve been great, but sadly it didnt happen they obviously aren't tickle fiends like me.

MF/F
As for the big one well: me my ex her female friend and her friends bf all went to the theater, and as soon as my gf and her friend sat down they hugged each other and started talking and she completely neglected me , well about 7 or so mins after that, she turned towards me and asked what was wrong and then she started grinning and kept giggling trying to sound sympathetic but failing and ending up laughing at me,because her friend was tickling her, anyway then the movie started so she stopped but she did sneak in a few tickles, a little into the film my gf was leaning on her right side towards me and her top had risen up a bit on her left,her friend saw this and started sneaking her hand towards her left bare hip then tickled her hip and my gf really jumped lol, well I saw this and then I put my hand on her right bare hip then we both started tickling my gf and she was really thrashing all over the seat quietly giggling saying stop it, then we stopped and she was all red, then I said 2 her friend watch this and I put my hand in my gf's right pocket and tickled away at her waistline and she really thrashed and giggled really quietly, then her friend tried it and my gf jumped around again then we stopped and watched the rest of the film, that was a great day.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back