• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help amk714 move on now!

TeeHeeLawrence

TMF Expert
I can no longer stand by and watch a TMF colleague suffer so! amk714 is still--STILL!--unable to forgive Major League umpire Doug Eddings and get on with life!<br> Mr. Eddings, if you recall, was the idiot--uh, arbiter who made an unfortunate call at home plate that set up a pivotal loss by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (giggle) in the AL Championship Series against the Chicago White Sox.<p>
I call upon caring TMF members to make suggestions here as to how we can move amk714 from his tragic obsession with that idiot--ah, Mr. Eddings into another obsession--er, ah, pursuit. Perhaps one of us will suggest something that will convince amk714 to change the tag photo on his posts before we go blind from Mike Scoscia's fiery red jacket.<br> How about a pro/con photo of the new Supreme Court nominee Judge Alito, or maybe a nice screen capture of the new KING KONG?<p>
Oh, and amk714, don't blame Eddings too much for the Haloes fall. No one was going to deny the ChiSox their moment of destiny THIS year... (And, hey, your guys won it all only three years ago!)
:devil2:

Thank you for your concern, TeeHeeLawrence, but I assure you I'm over that mistake by Doug Eddings and the Angels losing, since the White Sox deserved to win this year. I'm just waiting for someone to design a new sig for me. :D

Most relieved!

You've taken a load off my mind, amk! I thought you'd NEVER forgive him! I'm glad you turned the other cheek. (But wasn't that A.J. a sneaky devil?)

I'm glad you're relieved, THL. :D I wouldn't say I've forgiven Doug or turned the other cheek, but the White Sox starters pitching four complete games against my Angels, along with their hitting (esp. Paul Konerko) and solid defense, convinced me they were the team to beat. As for A.J., he did a smart thing by running, and in fact controversy dogged him throughout the ALCS, like the time Steve Finley's bat hit his glove, and he wasn't called for catcher's interference. Sneaky, no. Controversial (and lucky), yes. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back