• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LUCY DEGARA STORY (m/f)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE LUCY DEGARA STORY

Lucy Degara was a very pretty 23-years old Filipina nanny in the busy metropolis of Hong Kong. She was quite a small girl standing only 5 ft. 1 in. in height and weighing about 110 lbs. She had long black hair, deep brown eyes, a nice little figure, pretty legs and small, pretty feet. Like so many of the Filipinas in Hong Kong, she was a lovely young woman with an outgoing personality and many friends, mostly among her the other nannies, her compatriots.

She had met Master Koto once or twice when he was at the Hong Kong home of her employer, Samuel Kee, to discuss business with him. He always seemed to be a kind and friendly man with a few nice little things to say to her. Lucy knew that he was from Japan, and that he used a Japanese name, but he was not Japanese. That was simply his adopted country.

On one occasion, she had run into Master Koto at the San Francisco Bar in Wanchai, which is, along with the Mermaid Bar nearby, a favorite hangout among the Filipina amahs (nannies) in Hong Kong. She had been nicely dressed on that occasion with a light brown sweater, a short beige skirt, stockings and pumps. She went up to him to say hello, as he was seated with several men who appeared Japanese, leaning against his left shoulder with her soft tummy. Master Koto absolutely adored the little round soft tummy that some girls had, while others had flatter abs. He was quite preoccupied that evening, though, and, although he sent over some drinks for Lucy and her friends, he did not talk to her again that night.

She had met Master Koto again at a Filipino community party in Aberdeen on the far side of Hong Kong island, the once quaint fishing port that had become the home town of my Hong Kong professionals. Although he danced with her a number of times, and even kissed her on top of the head as is his habit when he meets and hugs or dances with a smaller woman like her, he was quite taken with her friend and fellow amah, Linda Santos, a pretty 24-year old who was a little taller than her.

Several days after the party, Master Koto had sent flowers and chocolates to the home where Linda was employed. He meant it as a kind and friendly gesture. But Linda, knowing that he had a wife since he was married in America at that time, telephoned his wife in America and told her that her husband had been carousing in Hong Kong, that he had danced the whole evening with her and her friends, that he had sent her flowers and chocolates, and that he was seriously coming onto her. She did like the flowers, though, and the chocolates were delicious.

A few months later, Master Koto was again in Hong Kong and he intended to punish Linda severely for betraying him and his intentions as she had done. By this time, though, Linda had left her employer and was nowhere to be found. That was unacceptable and disappointing to him as he had already rented one of the soundproof suites at the Harbourside Hotel in Shim-Shat-Sui on the mainland and prepared the room by putting restraints on the beds and so on.

He told his Hong Kong driver to take him to the San Francisco Bar in Wanchai as it was Friday night and Linda could well be there. He checked the whole bar thoroughly and, even though there were many Filipinas there, Linda Santos was not one of them. He then moved on up the street to the Mermaid Bar and ran into Lucy Degara. She was adorable, dressed in a very short black party dress with ruffles all over it, her long hair cascading lusciously over her open shoulders and down her back, her feet in the black pumps she had worn at the party in Aberdeen and, because of the heat at the time, no stockings on her legs.

As always, Lucy greeted Master Koto with a hug and he kissed her on the head. He asked her to talk with him outside as the bar was so noisy. Of course, suspecting nothing out of the ordinary, the girl went outside with him. After all, she though, she had the whole weekend off work and he might want to spend some time with her, and some money on her.

Outside the Mermaid Bar, he took Lucy over to his Landrover, which was still waiting for him, the driver in his seat.

“Lucy,” he began, “I am looking for your friend Linda but she is no longer working for the same family – I need for you to tell me where I can find her.”

“Why do you want to find her?” Lucy asked, knowing very well that Linda has called his wife in America a few months earlier, after the party in Aberdeen.

“Let’s just say that I want to discuss something with her and give her what she has coming from me,” he said, “so where can I find her?”

“I don’t know where she is staying now,” Lucy lied, sensing that he knew very well she could find Linda if she wanted to.

“I have to go back inside to my friends,” she told him, as she started to turn.

“I don’t think so,” he said, “as he opened the rear door of the Landrover and lifted her inside, following her to sit down beside her. She tried to scream but it all came about so fast that she didn’t get the chance. Inside the car, he triggered a stun gun in the small of her back and she collapsed. She was conscious but the electric charge sent through her nervous system rendered her powerless to move. So, Master Koto held her in his arms as the Landrover made its way to an unknown destination.

“You will tell me, little one, everything I want to know.”

The trip to the Harbourside Hotel on the Kowloon side of the harbor took only fifteen minutes since it was after nine o’clock in the evening and both the roads and the Cross-Harbour Tunnel were pretty much clear of traffic. He carried Lucy into the hotel, winking at the doorman as he went in, holding her face close to his chest. The elevator to his soundproof suite was prompt and did not stop on the way up.

As he entered the suite, he placed Lucy down in one of the easy chairs of the main room. He then secured fur-lined leather restraints on her wrists and ankles. He screwed an eye loop with a long screw thread into one of the wooden beams of the ceiling above the main or living room area. He reached under her dress and removed her panties, pulling these down her legs and over her feet. He clipped the two D-rings of her ankle restraints together and removed her shoes. He lifted her feet to his lips and kissed her toes as he whiffed the aroma of her delicious young feet, which were clean and powdered. He clipped a leather thong between the two D-rings of her wrist restraints and lifted her to her feet beneath the ring he had screwed into the ceiling. He threaded the leather thong through the eye of the ring and pulled it until Lucy was standing up on her toes, then tied it to hold her there. As Lucy felt the strain in her shoulders, she started to stir and placed her weight back onto her legs and feet.

“What the hell are you doing?!” she said as she realized the predicament she was now in.

“As I told you in Wanchai,” he said, “I want you to tell me where I can find your friend, Linda, and I thought I could perhaps be a little more persuasive here.”

“Fuck you,” she said, “I won’t tell you so that you can kill her.”

“Oh, no,” he said, “I would never do that. I have something much more interesting in mind. But I guess you’ll just have to be the appetizer to the dinner that she will provide.”

He moved around behind the hapless Lucy and slowly, tauntingly lowered the zipper on the back of her dress, releasing it to fall down to the floor. He lifted her legs to remove the dress and threw it off to the side. Lucy was no standing high up on her toes with her arms high over her head and she was completely naked.

Master Koto picked up a fudo, or Japanese calligraphy brush, from a nearby table, on which he had placed a number of things. He started to brush it all over and around her nipples, which hardened almost immediately, and caused the girl to squirm. But she was in a standing position, high up on her toes, with her breasts lifted to the utmost. She was not going to move.

“So, what do you think, Lucy,” he asked, “would you like to tell me where to find your friend?”

“Bastard,” she swore, “fuck you.”

“My, my,” he taunted, “such language, and such anger, from such a pretty girl.”

He moved the calligraphy brush, the fudo, from her nipples to her armpits. As the girl swore, twisted from side to side, and laughed uncontrollably, he continued the assault on her sensitive underarms relentlessly for twenty minutes. She started to sweat.

“What do you think now,” he asked her, as she struggled to catch her breath, “are you going to tell me where Linda is?”

“Fuck you,” she said, “do what you want.”

“Perhaps your skin isn’t quite sensitive enough,” he said to her, “and we should try something else. What do you think?”

“Fuck you!”

“Have you ever seen one of these,” he asked, as he held a mean looking device in front of her. It was a handle that extended into a dildo and an anal stimulator, with various little balls on it, “can you just imagine what it would feel like to have something like this inside you?”

He applied some body oil to both the dildo and the anal stimulator. He knelt down behind her and forced her legs slightly apart with one hand. She resisted and tried to keep her legs together with all her might. But he was easily able to force them apart. She screamed and squirmed as she felt the dildo enter her and moments later the anal stimulator violating her asshole. He removed his hand from between her legs and let them come back together. She tried desperately to move her ass and dislodge the device.

He then produced a little black whip and held it in front of her. It had a black leather handle and perhaps twenty little leather strips about a foot and a half in length.

“This little whip,” he explained, “is designed to sting and to hurt, not terribly much but in a nagging, stinging way. It will not break your skin or even bruise you. But you will feel each and every stroke for at least half an hour. Now, tell me where to find Linda Santos or you’ll get fifty lashes of this whip before I ask you again.”

“Fuck you,” she responded defiantly.

“Aaaaah,” she screamed, as she felt the first stroke across the round brown mounds of her ass. The whipping continued, stroke after stroke, up and down her back from her shoulders to her ankles. The hot, stinging sensation all over her back and legs was terrible. And he knew the female anatomy, the workings of the female nervous system, waiting for fifteen seconds or so to allow the sensations to reach her brain before striking again.

“So, Lucy, here we are,” he said, standing directly before her, “where is Linda Santos?”

“Fuck you!”

“Alright, then,” he said, “let us continue.”

He attached the cable from a power pack to the handle of the dildo / anal stimulator device inside of her. She gasped and squirmed as the first sensations of the pulsating double dildo reached her brain.

“Aaaaaah!” she screamed, as she felt the lash of the little whip across her breasts. A hundred more sharp, stinging little lashes landed on her sweating, sensitive brown skin as the punishment went on, this time covering both the front and the back of her young female body from shoulders to ankles. As soon as the lashes finished, Lucy passed out.

Lucy woke up with Master Koto lightly slapping her face and rousing her, “Wake up, girl, it’s time to continue.”

Lucy found herself lying on her back on one of the beds in the bedroom part of the soundproof suite. Her wrists and ankles still wore the fur-lined leather restraints but these were now fastened by means of the D-rings and leather thongs with a clip on the end to the corners of the big double bed. She was naked and completely spreadeagled. A pillow had been placed under her head so that she would be better able to see her body.

“Okay, Lucy,” Master Koto asked her, “where is Linda Santos?”

“Fuck you!”

“I hate to hear a pretty girl like you swear like that,” he said, “when all I want to do is make you laugh. Tell me, Lucy, are you really ticklish?”

He started to tickle the sole of one foot with his fingers, stroking it lightly at first, then applying more and more pressure, while the girl struggled against her bonds, screaming and laughing. He only tickled each foot for a minute or so. Then he moved up to her upper body and tickled her ribs and sides, occasionally moving to her underarm areas, for a continuous fifteen minutes. The girl bucked and swore and screamed at him as he continued.

“Where is Linda Santos?” he asked her again.

“Fuck you!”

He moved back down to her feet and tickled the soles of her feet and the very sensitive area beneath her toes without stopping for another fifteen to twenty minutes.

“Okay, okay,” Lucy screamed, “I’ll tell you! I can’t take it anymore!”

“Alright, Lucy,” he said, “where is she?”

“I don’t know where she is right now,” she said, catching her breath, “but she will be at the Harbour City Mall tomorrow. I’m supposed to meet her at the main entrance at one o’clock.”

“Excellent,” said Master Koto, “but I was so hoping to have her here and tickle her tonight. I guess you’ll just have to do, instead. We still have about four hours before going to sleep.

“Please, don’t!” Lucy pleaded, “I told you what you wanted!”

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, though, as Master Koto brought his wiggling fingers to bear on the soles of her feet. She screamed and struggled as he continued to tickle her feet with his bare hands. Before long, Lucy couldn’t even form the thought to beg him to stop anymore – there was only the terrible sensation of ongoing tickle torture and the laughing and screaming to accompany it. She didn’t even feel the golden stream flow out of her with enough force to soak her tormentor thoroughly with her piss.

“Well,” said Master Koto, “that’s not very nice! Here I am providing a whole evening’s entertainment for you, with endless laughter I might point out, and all you can do in return is piss on me.”

“Oh, God, I’m sorry!” she pleaded, “I didn’t mean it – I just lost control.”

“That’s fine,” he told her, as he wiped himself and her genitals with a hotel towel, “we’ll just have to think of something a little different to amuse you.”

He secured a set of toe separators between her toes and brought out a pair of small paint brushes, about two inches wide, with wonderful soft horsehair bristles. He started to tickle the soles of her feet from the insteps into the little crease in the balls of her feet and then moving into the spaces beneath and between her toes. Lucy went wild with these new sensations of light but incessant tickling in some of her most sensitive areas.

“Noooo-hohoho,” she cried, “Aaahahahahaha!”

This man’s patience was endless, though, and he continued to tickle her feet for an hour, relentlessly brushing the bottoms, caressing the little spaces around her toes, and stroking the tops from her toes to her ankles. No matter how Lucy squirmed and struggled, screamed and swore, he continued to tickle her feet.

Lucy thought that was the worst he could possibly do. That was until he moved the brushes around her armpits. She tried to roll from side to side, to buck up and down, and even to bite his hand as he continued to stroke her nerve endings with the soft paint brushes. This too went on for an hour and another stream of her piss came flying out. Of course, he was not in its path this time, and it wasn’t quite as powerful as the first one. It hardly went past the end of the bed. Again, he picked up the towel and wiped her pussy, except that he sprinkled it liberally with baby powder this time as well.

His next effort was a full body tickling, covering not only her armpits and her feet but many other places as well. He started with her breasts and nipples, slowly moving the brushes around the darker nipples and all over her breasts for an agonizingly long time. Then he went back to her armpits and after a time moved down her sides to her ribs and her hips moving up to the little creases at the bottom of her abs and the tops of her thighs. She howled and screamed as the tickling of these sensitive areas continued, with an occasional visit to her belly button and her tummy. Then came her knees, her legs and her feet. Lucy was drenched in sweat, her hair in disarray around her head and in her face, but the tickling continued on and on.

Finally, some three hours after she told him where to find Linda Santos, he moved in for the piece-de-resistance, her now swollen genitals. Lucy couldn’t believe that he could still cause her further agony. He started by brushing the sensitive little areas between her pussy and her things, the little area between her pussy and her asshole, and the super sensitive area that was her asshole and the surrounding skin.

“Aaaaaaaaah! Gohohohod!” she screamed, as he flicked the brushes in an out, all over the super sensitive area, without let up. Then, he slowly began to massage her pussy, working carefully from her vulva to her clitoris and back, as she rolled from side to side in agony and in ecstasy. As he continued to brush the area with one of the paint brushes, he used his other hand to massage her clitoris, making each stroke a little faster and a little more intense. After a while of this treatment, without respite, Lucy felt her orgasm begin to build deep inside her belly, higher and higher and higher she rose as he continued to work on her clitoris until she thought her pulsating clit was about to explode.
And then it came. Her whole body stiffened from head to toe as she arched her back and flexed every muscle in her young body. Wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her entire nervous system as he continued to massage. Finally, she was able to relax a little bit, tired, sweaty, her chest heaving up and down, her toes flexing involuntarily as the aftershocks of a massive multiple orgasm hit her.

Master Koto unfastened Lucy’s restraints and lifted her onto the other bed. He secured one of her ankles with a length of leather thong and an ankle cuff to the leg of the bed. She had lots of room to move in the bed or to the bathroom but not enough to reach the door of the suite. And so, she fell asleep in the arms of the powerful Koto-san, who had tormented her for nearly seven hours, whipped her, tickled her, and broken her.

“Sleep well, little one,” he said softly, “for tomorrow you will be on my private jet to Pisting Jawa, my personal island estate.

Last edited:
ooo tkl-pen Master Kyoto is showing a rather sadistic side of his nature in this story. its the first story of yours i've read where whipping is involved. so poor little lucy will have to endure this for the rest of the night. dang you stopped at such an interesting position. great story as always, pen, loved it as i do all of your stories.

isabeau :) :feets:

Okay Isabeau, you're right, so I finished the story - it gets pretty intense, though! :justlips:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back