• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taken--Part I (Starring Rachel Lee Cook)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Damn good story

At first i thought the story was a little extreme but after reading the whole thing i have to give this one a thumbs up! Rachel is one of my dream ticklees so the robbers better give her hell.:D Great story, looking forward to the next part!

I believe our van-dwelling friend said it all.

Bravisimo, Dave, everything we expect from you and more! Can't wait for the continuation. I've had a thing for this girl since before she was anybody, doing those "don't do drugs" adds where she trashed the kitchen (which, btw, I never thought was a very effective deterrent: so, drugs equal cool violence and a sexy girl? Where do I line up for this?) :devil:

I agree with Punk -- give it to her good!:evilha:

Whoa

This story left me speechless, as do all of your tales dave. I wanna thank you and I eagerly await part 2!! :D

Dave,

This story is seriously fantastic. I like the rough endge of realism you gave to it. Excellent work and like everyone else that has replied...I eagerly await the next chapter:D

This probably belongs on the technical assistance forum, but is there any way to make Dave's stories fit horizontally on my itty-bitty screen? I don't mind copying and pasting it to a word processor to read, but is there a way to make it happen within the browser?

Kid Indy

I have been away from the Forum for a few days, so you can only imagine my delight when I spotted this gem from Dave2112, my favorite author on TMF, upon my return. While I'm not a big fan of the celebrity stories myself, I did not let that prevent me from reading and enjoying this first chapter involving Rachel Lee Cook. In my humble opinion, I felt the celebrity aspect of this story was only a minor detail...a fictional Hollywood movie starlette would have worked just as well. It's Dave2112's exceptional writing skills that draw me to his stories, not his plots or characters.

Well done Dave, and like everyone else who's responded, I eagerly await the next installment in this series. No hurry though...I'm aware that you can't rush genius!

Laughter

Dave, another wonderful story! when do I get to read more about that evil (but not really a bad guy lol) magician and that poor boxed up call girl?

ps Kid Indy, try either increasing the pixels in your display settings or decreasing your font size :)

Ayla, to answer your question about poor Jessica...

Her story continues every month in Fiendish Intent from MTJ Publishing. (Well, except this month, I needed a break!) Issue #1 contains a story called "The Magic Cellar" (kind of a future peek at our hero) and Part 6 is in Issue #2. Issue #4 is slated for Part 7. Not only Jessica, but a few of her co-workers are finding themselves suddenly immersed in the world of Magic...he he he

All of these are available from MTJ.

Thanks!:D

Dear Dave,

Very cool. It goes without saying ('cause everyone else said it!) that the writing itself is excellent. Thank you for the element of resistance you included. Much appreciated.

Gosh, I wonder if Rachel is ticklish anywhere else on her lovely frame?...naaaah, couldn't be. Hey, wait a second, what does Jake have in mind with those "outstretched hands"?...PART 2: "Converted to Tickling".

dig dug

Oh man, this story is freakin' incredible! She is definitely one of my favorites. Can't wait to read part two and beyond!:D

Bravo!!!

Dave, you are the Steven Bochco of tickling fiction. This is a well-written tale of intense drama that made me forget I was reading tickling fiction. It felt more like a mainstream story that surprises one with a tickling element. Anyway, thanx again, and I'm looking forward to part 2!

Rockauthor

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back