• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 13 & Epilog

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Thirteen

Kelli soon regained consciousness after having passed out from being mercilessly tickled by Tonya, Laura and Jodi. As the restraints were unfastened, Kelli slowly opened her eyes. "Can I go now, please?" she asked with a quiver. Bob grinned at her and said "Well Kelli, let's put it to a vote!" He turned to the large crowd of people and asked "All those who think that Ticklish Kelli has had enough fun for one day, please raise your hand!" About five or six people raised their hand. "Now, all those who think that Ticklish Kelli deserves to be tickled some MORE, please raise your hand!" Kelli gulped as a sea of hands went up in the air. Bob then asked "Where shall we tickle her next?" The crowd began to chant "Tickle her feet! Tickle her feet!" Kelli then screamed "NO! Please! Not my FEET!" "Put her in the STOCKS!" shouted several people in the crowd.
Kelli struggled and screamed as the three guys carried her over to the stocks. Brad and Mike held up her arms, allowing Jason to fasten her wrists to the rear post. Then her ankles were untied and locked in the stocks, and her shins were tightly strapped down. Kelli had incredibly gorgeous, slender feet with smooth soles and very high arches. Her lovely long shapely toes wiggled nervously in anticipation of what was to come. She pressed her eyelids shut and giggled, as she then felt her big toes being snugly tied back. Kelli knew that her extremely ticklish feet were now helplessly restrained, and about to be relentlessly tickled. She'd be tickled, and tickled, and tickled, like she'd never, ever been tickled before. And there was NOTHING that she could do to stop it!
Bob Nelson took a moment to admire Kelli's exquisitely beautiful bare feet, which were now inescapably locked in the stocks. He asked, "Kelli, why have you come to our town?" Kelli opened her eyes, but said nothing. "WHY have you come to our town?" he asked once more. Again, she refused to reply. He chose a small paintbrush, and began to lightly tickle her right pinky toe with it. "Heeheeheeheee!" giggled Kelli as the tiny bristles grazed the pad of her smallest toe. He tickled the toe next to it, then both together. "HeeHeeHeeHee!" The next toe was tickled, then all three. "HeeHeeHHaHaHaHa!" He then skillfully tickled the pads and bases of all four of her unbound toes as he continued to ask, "Why have you come to our town, Kelli?" "HeeHeeHAHAHAHAHABeacuse HaHaHaHA! BecauHaHaHaHAHA!" Bob stopped tickling and asked, "Because?" Again, she was silent. He then used the brush to tickle the spaces between her pretty toes as he taunted "Tickle, tickle, toes, tickle, tickle, Kelli's toes!" "HeeHeeeeHaaHaaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kelli burst out laughing.
He put down the brush and began to rapidly stroke the soles of Kelli's feet with his fingertips, while asking her why she'd come. "HaHaHaHeeHee HAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP! HaHaHAHAHA!" she shrieked, as her curvaceously high arches and buttery-soft sensitive soles were expertly tortured by Bob's amazing hands. Everyone watched in awe, as his fingers became a virtual blur, whizzing along Kelli's extremely ticklish bare feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP! HAHAHAHDON'T HAHAHASTOP!!" Kelli screamed, as she thrashed around on the bench with her eyes closed. He furiously tickled her feet and toes, but instead of admitting to anything, Kelli just laughed and screamed, "PleeeeezzzzHaHaHaDON'T! HeeHeeHeeHaHaHaHAHAHA! HeeHeeHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOP!!" He tickled and tickled and tickled her stunningly beautiful slender soles, as she continued to shriek, "HeeeHeeHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEZZZDON'T! HaHaHaHAHAHAHA! STOP!!" Bob was amazed at Kelli's tickle endurance, and his fingers were beginning to get tired!
"Did you just see what I just saw?" asked Don Page, as he and Roger Fitch sped along the main road leading into town. They had just passed the sign that welcomes everyone to Hastings, 'the tickling capital of the world'. "Yes Don, I did see that strange sign with the feet! Nice artwork!" Don rolled his eyes in amazement and said, "Well, we are minutes away from rescuing Kelli, who's been kidnapped by the crazed citizens of this appalling little town!" They were now on Main Street, and they saw several large groups of people who happened to be walking towards town square. They decided to drive in that direction with the hopes of finding Kelli in time.
"PLEEEEZZZZAHAHAHA! DON'T HaHaHaHAHAHA! HeeHeeHeeHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kelli was laughing and screaming like a lunatic, as tears poured down her cheeks. Her soles had now turned bright pink from being tickled so much. "HAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEZZZ DON'T HaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! HeeHeeHeeHAHAHAHAHA!!" Something truly amazing was beginning to happen to Kelli. From deep within the forgotten recesses of her mind, a strange and uncontrollable urge was slowly bubbling up, like a witch's brew in a large boiling caldron. She gradually began to realize that she didn't want the tickling to stop! She also discovered that she was becoming incredibly aroused, as the desire to be tickled began to overwhelm her senses. "HaHaHAHAHA! DON'T HAHAHAHASTOP!! PLEEEEZZZ DON'T HeeHeeHaHaHAHASTOP!! PLEEEEEZZZ DON'T HAHAHA STOP!!!" she cried in ticklish ecstasy.
Bob couldn't help but notice what was happening to Kelli, as he watched her astonishingly altered reactions. He stopped the furious finger tickling, and began using a long, stiff, white feather to tickle her beautiful feet. "Heeheehee! AhhhOoohh! Please Oooooh DON'T stop, heeheehee! Mmmmmm!" Kelli giggled, moaned and sighed. Bob was now driving her wild, as he expertly tickled her elegant toes with the tip of the feather. He could sense the crescendo of excitement that was building up inside of Kelli. Her increasing desire to be tickled by him, was almost as strong as his own passion to tickle her.
From the moment he'd first seen her, Bob knew there was something very special about Kelli. He desperately wanted to tickle her, and tickling a 'confession' out of her was the perfect opportunity! Kelli, being so incredibly ticklish, was unbearably tortured, at first. But now, Kelli was beginning to want it, to love it and to CRAVE it!
Although Bob was certainly the one who'd instigated the whole tickling craze, this was the first time that he, himself had decided to publicly tickle someone. Without a doubt, he loved watching a ticklish victim being tormented by throngs of fun-seeking people. But his own desire to tickle was on a more personal and private level. Just like John Brewster, Bob Nelson was also a life-long ticklephile! He too, had chosen to keep it a well-guarded secret from everyone in town. And although he was thirty-eight years old, owned a successful business and was quite handsome too, Bob had never been married. He knew that he could only love a woman who truly shared his secret passion for tickling, and he thought that such a woman didn't exist. Of course, recent events in Hastings had changed all that! But Bob felt an attraction for Kelli, unlike anything he'd ever felt before. And Kelli, herself was now slowly becoming a ticklephile, right before his eyes! He knew that he'd just found the woman of his dreams.
Bob put down the feather and released Kelli from the stocks. He helped her slowly stand up, as he gently placed his arm around her shoulder. When he suddenly felt her arm encircle his waist, he smiled at her and said, "Oh, you never DID say why you've come to our town, Kelli!" She paused for a moment and then shouted out loud, "Because THOSE TWO BASTARDS SENT ME HERE TO RUIN YOUR TOWN!" Kelli pointed at Don and Roger as they pushed their way through the crowd. "THEY sent you here?" asked Bob. "YES! Those two care more about REVENUES than they do about PEOPLE! I was supposed to convince those three girls to SUE your town because you TICKLED them! It would have been a THIRTY MILLION DOLLAR lawsuit, and THEY would have gotten HALF, and your town would have been BANKRUPT!" Kelli was shouting so that everyone would hear. And they DID!
"GET THOSE TWO GUYS!" yelled several people in the crowd. "Bring them up HERE!" exclaimed Bob. Don and Roger were dazed, as they were virtually attacked by the angry mob of people who then dragged them towards the platforms. "Kelli, we thought you were in trouble!" cried Don. "Oh, I'M not the one who's in trouble!" replied Kelli with a grin. "Bring them BOTH to the TICKLING POST! I have an IDEA!" shouted Tonya.
Don and Roger were literally carried over to the big wooden post, while Tonya, Jodi, Laura, Jen, Michelle and Kelli all huddled together. They whispered, giggled and 'high-fived' each other, and then surrounded Don and Roger. On Tonya's cue, all six women suddenly began to rip the shirts off of the two bewildered men. They quickly tied their wrists together with rope, and then stood them back-to-back in front of the tickling post. Tonya buckled one of the leather restraints tightly around both of Don's bound wrists, as the five other women held up his arms. She then did the same thing to Roger, using the other wrist restraint. Tonya then cranked the winch, slowly stretching the two guys upward. "Keep going, keep going!" shouted Kelli. Tonya finally stopped cranking when their feet were OFF of the platform! "Kelli, you'd better put a stop to this now if you expect to keep your JOB!" implored Roger. "Job? WHAT job? I QUIT!!" exclaimed Kelli.
The sun was beginning to set in the western sky, as Jen and Laura moved closer to Don. "Aw, he's kinda CUTE!" said Jen as she playfully squeezed his lower ribs. "STOP THAT HaHaHaHaHa!" he cried. "Oooh, he's ticklish TOO!" remarked Jen, who then wiggled her lovely long fingers into both sides of his ticklish ribcage. "HeeHeeHaHaHaHa! STOP THAT YOU BITCH! HAHAHAHAHA!" exclaimed Don. "Hey, don't you call my friend a BITCH!" cried Laura. She then assaulted his bare armpits with a pair toothbrushes, sending him into fits of agonizingly ticklish laughter. "AaaghaHaHAHAHAHeHeeHeeHeeHAHAHA!! STOP THAT!!"
Meanwhile, Michelle, Tonya and Jodi stood before Roger, who was still quite confused and befuddled. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening!" he muttered to himself, over and over again. "Oh yes it IS!" replied Jodi with a very evil grin. Then all three of them savagely tickled his belly, sides, ribs and armpits, as he hung helplessly by the wrists. "HaHaHaHa! Kelli! You'll HeeHeeHeeHee NEVER GET HaHaHaHa AWAY HaaHaaHAHAHA WITH THIS!!" screamed Roger. Kelli just smiled as she put her arms around Bob and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She watched with delight as her two former bosses were devilishly tickle-tortured by Tonya, Laura, Jodi, Michelle and Jen. All five of them had been incredibly ticklish victims. Now, they were thoroughly enjoying themselves as they tickled these two sleazy buffoons to near insanity!
After an hour of continuous, torturous tickling, the two men were finally released. The crowd jeered and booed them as they stumbled back to their car. They were exhausted, red-faced and covered with sweat. They did not once look back at Kelli, or at anyone else. They just got into their car without saying a word, and drove away. As they traveled down the road that led out of town, they passed another large sign. It read, "THANKS FOR VISITING THE VILLAGE OF THE TICKLED!"

EPILOG

A year after it had all begun, laughter STILL poured from the open windows, and everywhere you looked, there STILL was tickling! The residents of Hastings who'd suddenly 'become' ticklephiles, remained ticklephiles! Their love of tickling was indeed permanent, just as Dr. Ferris said it would be. And some of the out-of-town ticklephiles even decided to make Hastings their new home!
Jason and Tonya sat snuggling and sipping their drinks at the local nightclub. He then suddenly handed her a small black box and said "Go ahead, open it!" Tonya's pretty hazel eyes grew wide as she gazed at the sparkling diamond engagement ring. Jason then asked her to marry him. "YES! Of course I will, my love!" Tonya answered. She then heard her favorite country tune being performed by the lovely and talented young woman onstage. The sound of Suzette's beautiful voice and acoustic guitar filled the air, as Jason and Tonya kissed and tickled each other!
Kelli McNeal was so glad that she quit working for Page and Fitch in Boston. She was really a 'small town girl' at heart, so moving to Hastings was an easy decision for her. And she'd made dozens of new friends, thanks to her new-found 'hobby'! Kelli had also established her own law practice in town, and it was doing quite well. Today, she was having a new brass shingle installed on her office entrance. After the workman finished polishing it off, she stood back proudly and read it out loud, "Kelli Nelson, Attorney at Law"

THE END

I just got done reading the whole thing, and have to say I was enthralled! This was a great series. Who wouldn't want to live there? Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. Feel free to share anytime the mood strikes you. Two thumbs up!:cool:

A+++

Fantastklr, XCELLENT job on a great little series you wrote here. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more stories by you in the future. In comparison with Kittletown, I give yours a very high grade, because it was in order and easy to understand instead of going five or six ways at once. It was NO COMPARISON in my opinion!

An XCELLENT idea to deter crime!

Looking forward to more of your work.

:devil:

Thanks for the great reviews!
It was a lot of fun writing "Village of the Tickled", and also quite time-consuming. I wanted everything to be perfect...all of the details crystal clear, the characters believable, the time line of events correct, spelling, grammer, etc. And most of all, I wanted the story to move along quickly, yet have the plot take all of the twists and turns to make it interesting. I also wanted to keep the "feel" of the story upbeat, positive and humorous...and never mean-spirited. I hope I've succeeded.

Fantastklr

Wouldn't it b GREAT if all of us here worked 2gether 2 fund/found such a town? ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back