• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 12

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Twelve

Tonya went straight to her apartment after leaving work promptly at four o'clock. "Hi guys! Guess what? I think our luck is continuing to improve!" said Tonya to Jodi and Laura, who were doing their homework. Laura looked up from her books and said "What do you mean?" Tonya explained, "A woman from Boston named Kelli McNeal is on her way over here to talk to us! I forgot the name of her firm, but it sounded like a talent agency or film company! I'll bet they want to make a documentary about us, showing everyone how we turned our lives completely around!" "Wow!" exclaimed Jodi, "We'd be famous!"
There was a knock on the door. Tonya opened it and let Kelli in. She introduced Kelli to Laura and Jodi, and then they all sat down in the living room. Jodi suddenly asked "So, when do you plan to shoot this film?!" Before Kelli could even understand Jodi's question, Tonya said, "Forgive her impulsiveness, Ms. McNeal! We just assumed that your company wants to do a documentary about us!" Kelli replied, "Oh, it's even better than that! I work for the law firm of Page, Fitch and Associates. We learned of the cruel and merciless ordeal that you three women suffered through, and we believe that you are now entitled to monetary compensation." "What exactly are you saying, Ms. McNeal?" asked Laura. Kelli explained, "My firm wants to represent the three of you in a civil lawsuit against the town of Hastings. We would be asking for TEN MILLION dollars for EACH of you, and our fee would only be half!" The three young women stared at each other in silence as Kelli continued. "Tonya, I saw a videotape of you being tickled by a group of people while you were helplessly confined in stocks. We can easily prove that Judge Potter conspired with a man named Robert Nelson, who'd arranged for you girls to be tickle-tortured by the townspeople."
Tonya paused for a moment before saying, "So, you want us to sue for thirty-million dollars because they SAVED our lives?!" Kelli was speechless as Tonya continued, "That would certainly BANKRUPT this wonderful little town! What you don't seem to understand is that we were headed for a life of crime, and probably would have ended up in the state penitentiary! I don't have to tell you what happens to women like US in a place like THAT! We would be raped, beaten, and possibly even KILLED! What Judge Potter and the people of this town did was probably the BEST thing that ever happened to us! Oh sure, it was horribly torturous to be tickled to near insanity for hours. But somehow it made us realize that we were RUINING our lives!"
Kelli was completely stunned and could only stutter, "B..but..w..what about.." Laura interrupted her and said "So you really came here for the MONEY, didn't you? I'll bet that's all you even CARE about!" "Well, yes..I mean..NO! I mean.." Kelli was so nervous, the words refused to come out of her mouth. "I think she needs to be taught a lesson that she'll NEVER forget!" exclaimed Jodi. Kelli then quickly stood up and headed for the door, but the three girls grabbed her and wrestled her to the floor. "Let's tie her up and then figure out what to do!" shouted Tonya. "Help! Help!" screamed Kelli. "Tape her mouth shut, too!" cried Laura. Kelli struggled frantically as the three girls dragged her over to a wooden chair, sat her in it, and tied her hands to the back of it with rope. They then tied her ankles to the chair legs, and covered her mouth with duct tape. "I'll go get Bob Nelson!" said Tonya, "Laura, go find Brad and the boys! And Jodi, you get Jen and Michelle!" "We'll be right back Kelli, so don't you go 'way!" giggled Jodi, as the three of them left the apartment.
Kelli had never been more terrified in her life, as she imagined what they were planning to do to her. She tried desperately to free herself, but the ropes were just too tight. She then began to rock the chair from side to side until it finally fell over. One of the wooden slats had broken, causing the ropes to loosen slightly. Kelli struggled for quite some time, but she was finally able to free her hands. She untied her ankles, pulled the tape off of her mouth, and ran to the front door. But the door wouldn't open! It had a double-cylinder lock and the inside key was missing. The girls had intentionally removed the key and then locked the door from the outside when they'd left. Kelli was so frightened and confused now, she didn't even think of climbing out of a window. Instead, she frantically looked for a telephone. She found one on the kitchen wall and hurriedly dialed her office.
"DON! HELP!! They've KIDNAPPED me and they're going to TORTURE me! This whole town is INSANE! You bastards should NEVER have sent me here ALONE! Oh shit, they're ba…" "Kelli? Are you still there?" asked Don. But there was only silence. Just then, Roger walked into Don's office and asked "Was that Kelli? Is everything all right?" Don replied "Kelli's been kidnapped by some crazed individuals and they're going to torture her! We MUST go and rescue her, Roger! I kept a copy of the directions to Hastings. Let's leave right NOW!"
Laura, along with Brad, Mike and Jason, were the first ones back to the apartment. They immediately saw the vacant, toppled-over chair and heard Kelli's voice coming from the kitchen. "Going somewhere?" asked Laura, as the four of them stood blocking the kitchen doorway. "Please, you can't do this!" cried Kelli. "Oh, we're not going to hurt you!" said Brad, "Bring her into the bedroom, I just want to see something!"
Mike and Jason carried Kelli into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Brad then straddled her thighs while Mike and Jason stretched her arms up and pinned them tightly against the pillow. Kelli's incredibly sensitive armpits were fully exposed, thanks to the sleeveless knit top she'd bought earlier that day. "Oh, GOD! HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee!" giggled Kelli. But Brad hadn't even touched her yet. He was merely wiggling his fingers NEAR her armpits! He then lightly tickled each underarm with a single finger, which caused Kelli to explode with wild laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Brad stopped tickling her and said "That's all I needed to see! It will be perfect! Let's tie her up GOOD this time!"
Tonya and Bob then arrived, carrying a rolled up piece of carpeting. "So, she's the lawyer who wants to ruin the town?" asked Bob. "Yes, just like I told you!" answered Tonya. They held Kelli face-down on the bed and tied her hands behind her back. Her sandals were yanked off and her ankles were then tied together. Bob unrolled the rug and laid it flat on the floor as Jason and Mike placed Kelli on one end of it. They then rolled her up tightly, leaving only her feet sticking out. The boys scooped up the carpet and carried it out to the street where Jodi, Jen and Michelle then joined them. "Let's take her to town square!" said Bob. "Great idea!" replied Jason. As they all marched down the street, people they met along the way playfully tickled Kelli's protruding bare feet. Muffled screams of ticklish laughter emerged from within the 'Kelli roll'!
All three of Bob's massive bondage devices were in use, since so many out-of-towners had now arrived and joined forces with the 'native' ticklephiles. Bob Nelson went to each group of people and explained what he wanted to do. They gladly cooperated and soon all three platforms were vacant. Bob then announced, "May I have your attention, please! We have a very special guest here today who would love to meet each and every one of you!" Jason and Mike unrolled the carpet and lifted Kelli up onto the tickling post platform. They untied her hands from behind her back but left her ankles tied. They then stood her up in front of the post and held her arms up over her head. Brad quickly fastened the leather straps around her slender wrists, and then he cranked the winch until Kelli's pretty pink-polished toes were just barely touching the platform. Being stretched up as she was had also caused her white knit top to rise halfway up her tummy. Brad then simply finished the job by rolling it all the way up to her breasts. Her armpits, ribs, sides, belly and navel were all now fully exposed. The three straps for her arms, legs and ankles were then tightly buckled around her. While the guys were busy getting Kelli prepared, Bob was making a sign with some markers and a piece of white cardboard. He walked over to Kelli and showed her the sign. It read, "HI! I'M TICKLISH KELLI! I LOVE TO BE TICKLED, EVERYWHERE!" Kelli's lips began to tremble, but no words came out of her mouth. Bob tacked the sign to the top of the post so that everyone could now see it. "Pleeeeez don't do this to me!" she begged, "I'll just LEAVE! I'll NEVER come back! I'M MUCH TOO TICKLISH!!"
Tonya and Laura each chose some feathers and stepped up onto the platform. "So you're too ticklish, Kelli?" asked Tonya, "Well, we'll just have to see for ourselves!" She began to lightly stroke Kelli's left arm with a feather, just above her armpit. "Nooo Heeheeheehee!" giggled Kelli. Laura joined in by tickling her right arm. The two girls slowly moved their tickling feathers closer and closer to Kelli's silky-soft armpits. "STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No PLEASE! HeeHeeHeeHaHaHa!" Tonya and Laura nodded to each other and then applied their feathers directly into the smooth hollows of her armpits. "GOD!! STOPPPHAHAHAHAHA!! HeeeeHeeeHeeeHAHAHAHAHA!!" shrieked Kelli, who couldn't even stand having her armpits accidentally touched!
The large crowd of people watched in delight as Kelli was repeatedly tickled under her arms. The two girls then dropped the feathers and began to use their fingers to torment Kelli's unbelievably ticklish armpits. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, Kelli!" they chanted. "HEEEEHEEEEHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! STOPPPPHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried in ticklish agony. Jodi then joined in, and began to tickle Kelli's oval-shaped bellybutton with a tiny paintbrush. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, Kelli!" she chanted along with her friends. "HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA!! Not THERE TOO!! HAHAHAHA!" After fifteen straight minutes of tickling, Kelli was gasping for air, so they stopped and allowed her to catch her breath.
Kelli was not merely slender, she was extremely slender. Each rib was clearly visible against her naked skin. Jodi took a black felt tip pen and began to number each rib on both sides of her body. "HaHaHaHa! HeeHeeHeeHee! Stop THAT HAHAHAHAHA!" It tickled her so much, as the tiny felt tip left its tracing on her creamy-white skin. When Jodi was finished, Kelli had a row of numbers along both sides of her ribcage. "One!" cried Jodi. Laura and Tonya then tickled the number one rib on each side. "HaHaHeeHeeHAHAHAHAHA!!" wailed Kelli. "Two!" "NoooSTOP HAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Three!" God! No More HaHaHeeHeeHahaHAHAHA!" "Seven!" "EeeekHeeHeeHaHaHAHA!" "Five!" "Help! HAHAHAHAHHA!" Kelli was going mad, as she couldn't even anticipate where she would be tickled next! Jodi then wriggled all ten of her cute little fingers into Kelli's extremely flat and smooth belly, tickling every square inch of it. Jodi soon discovered that Kelli was excruciatingly ticklish right under her navel, and she made sure to give that spot special attention. "OH NoooNOT THERE!! HeeHeeHeeHeeHee!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHaHahahahaaa..." Kelli suddenly stopped laughing and screaming as her head slumped forward. She had passed out!
Meanwhile, Don Page and Roger Fitch were speeding westbound on I-90 at eighty-five miles-per-hour, as they made their way towards Hastings. "I hope we get there in time to save her!" said Roger. "Well, we're about half way there now!" replied Don, "But if her torture is anything like what we saw on that tape, we may be too late!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back