• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 11

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Eleven

"You're all booked up TOO?! What? The rooms were all booked by WHO?! Well, thanks anyway!" Kelli McNeal slammed the phone down in dismay as Don Page entered her office. "Don, there are no vacancies in either of the two hotels there. He said something about 'files' coming to Hastings from all over the country this week!" "Files?" asked Don, "Must be some sort of tool-maker convention." Kelli ran her extremely slender fingers though her straight, shoulder-length blond hair and said, "Well, I have an aunt who lives about forty miles south of Hastings and she offered me her guest room." "Good, the firm will send your aunt a little token of our appreciation!" said Don. "Kelli, your BMW rental has been reserved for ten o'clock tomorrow morning, and here's a map with the directions. Have you reviewed the details of the case yet?" "Yes I have, Don. Those three women were certainly tortured with tickling, and Potter knew it would happen. I think that's all we need to prove in order to win the case!" "Exactly!" exclaimed Don, "Now all YOU have to do is convince them to sue the town for violating their civil rights." Kelli, who hardly ever smiled, was actually grinning. She'd overheard Roger saying that her bonus would be 50,000 dollars if she succeeded!
Meanwhile, back in Hastings, tickle enthusiasts were beginning to arrive from every part of the country. John Brewster knew many of them through the Internet, but had never actually met any of them face to face. The stocks, pillory and tickling post, which Bob Nelson had officially donated to the town, quickly became a favorite meeting place for them to gather and get acquainted.
They watched in delight as a barefoot young woman wearing a black bikini top and blue jeans ran through the crowd. People started chasing her around the big lawn until they finally caught her. They carried her over to the stocks as she screamed, "HELP! PLEASE HELP!!" But instead of helping her, the crowd laughed while watching her feet being locked into the large wooden stocks, and her wrists and lower legs being restrained with thick black leather straps. "Oh GOD, I'm too TICKLISH for this!! NoooHaHaHa! HeeHeeHee! HAHAHAHAHA!!" she cried, as her helpless bare feet were then tickled with fingers and feathers. Some of the out-of town ticklers soon joined in by going behind her and tickling her armpits and ribs. "I think I'm really going to like it here!" remarked a man from New Jersey, as he stroked her naked silky-soft armpits. "HeeHeeHeeHaHaHaha! Nooo PLEASE!! HaHaHaHa STOP! HAHAHAHA!!" she begged, as she squirmed and thrashed on the bench and wiggled her feet. A cheerful young Asian woman who'd come here from LA taunted, "Coochie, coochie, coochie, cooo!" while tickling the girl's plump little toes with a toothbrush. "HAHAHAHA! GOD! NO MORE! HeeHeeHeeHAHAHAHA!!"
They continued to mercilessly tickle her because they knew that she really loved it. Her name was Mary, and she was bitten especially hard by the 'tickle-bug', as a ticklee! She had previously told everyone not to stop tickling her, no matter how much she begged or screamed. When someone asked her when they should actually stop, she said "When I pass out!" And that's EXACTLY what happened!
Judge Potter and the town board members saw no harm in letting people use the three bondage devices for their own ticklish amusement. Not being a victim of the 'tickle-bug' himself, Judge Potter had a difficult time understanding how tickling can be an exhilarating and fun-filled experience for some people, and a horribly torturous punishment for others. He certainly knew how effective a punishment tickling was, and he absolutely intended to use it again. But until needed for punitive purposes, the stocks, pillory and tickling post would remain constantly occupied by those who craved to be torturously tickled.
One such person, not surprisingly, was Miss O'Hara. The pretty young schoolteacher, along with twelve of her students, had tickled Jodi Blake with a very humiliating, not to mention dizzying, technique. Shortly after Jodi's ordeal, Miss O'Hara suddenly had an irresistible urge to be tickled by her students in exactly the same manner. As Dr. Ferris had theorized, Miss O'Hara's latent desire to be devilishly tickled was awakened by her own participation in Jodi's ticklish torment.
"Remember how much fun we had tickling that girl with the blond pigtails?" she asked her class. "YES!" "It was so fun!" "It was awesome!" they gleefully answered. She took a deep breath and then told them, "Well today, you get to do it to ME!"
After class, Miss O'Hara and her students anxiously walked to town square. Megan O'Hara was a very pretty twenty-eight-year-old woman who had soft, light brown hair and lovely blue eyes. She wore a white blouse, a gray skirt, sheer nylon stockings and black high-heel shoes. Several adults eagerly helped her up onto the cushioned bench of the pillory. Her neck and wrists were securely locked into the large wooden frame, and then her lovely ankles were placed into the rear-facing stocks.
"Now class, remember what I told you to do!" she said as she watched the feathers approaching. "Heeheeheeheehee!" Megan giggled, as the kids playfully tickled their teacher's pretty face with the feathers. "Heeheehee! Hahahahaheeheehee!"
Several of the youngsters then pulled off Megan's shoes, and tickled her nylon-covered feet with their busy little fingers. "Ooohh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PleeeeezzHaHaHaHaHaSTOP!!" screamed Megan, who'd never experienced tickling like THAT before! After what seemed like an eternity to Megan, the tickling stopped. Then, using scissors that they'd brought, two of her pupils snipped off the tips of her stockings and ripped them down to her ankles. The children formed a circle around their captive teacher, as one of the adults released the brake and started to rotate the pillory. "Oh GOD, It's really HAPPENING!" she cried. With a feather in each hand, the students tickled Megan's bare feet as she spun 'round and 'round. "HeeHeeHee! Oh myGoHaHaHaHaHA! EeeeehaHaHaHAHAHA!!" Her extremely ticklish feet were constantly being tickled, as they went sailing past each pair of eager, little, feather-wiggling hands! "Yikes! HaHaHaHaHa! It TICKLES HeeHeeHee and I'm getting dizzzzzeeeeeheeHeeHeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Megan was now experiencing exactly what Jodi had experienced. But to Megan, it was the most exciting, thrilling and exhilarating experience of her life!
The next morning, Kelli McNeal left Boston in her rented car. As she traveled westbound on I-90, she began to formulate her plan to persuade the three young women to sue the town. She realized the importance of procuring this case for the law firm, not to mention her own huge bonus! After driving for more than two hours, she was finally on the main road that led into town. Kelli gasped when she saw the large sign that read, "WELCOME TO HASTINGS, MASSACHUSETTS - THE TICKLING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!" A pair of big bare feet, with the toes being tickled by a large red feather, had also been painted onto the sign. Even Mayor Jenkins didn't object to these creative additions. In fact, he thought that they were quite clever. But that sign gave Kelli a strange, uneasy feeling as she drove down Main Street, looking for a place to eat lunch.
The Hastings Diner looked decent enough, so Kelli parked the car and went inside. As she read the menu, she noticed something odd about the older couple who were seated across the aisle from her. "Heeheeheehee!" the woman giggled for no apparent reason. Kelli was puzzled, until she realized that the woman's feet were in the man's lap, and they were being tickled under the table! Kelli avoided looking at them by keeping her eyes glued to the menu. "Eeeeck!" shrieked Kelli when the waitress startled her by tapping her on the shoulder. "What can I get you, dear?" she asked Kelli. "Um, just a plain salad, no dressing and a glass of water. I don't eat very much." "Well, I can certainly see that!" said the waitress as she surveyed Kelli's waif-like frame.
When she returned with the salad Kelli asked, "Do you know Tonya Sheppard, Jodi Blake and Laura Pierce?" "Oh, of course!" answered the waitress, "Everybody knows them, they're practically celebrities now! They share a small apartment over on Fernwood, but they're not there now. Laura and Jodi are still in school, but you'll find Tonya at Freundlich's Hardware, two blocks down on the left!" "Thank you so much!" replied Kelli, who then quickly finished eating, paid and left.
Once back in her car, Kelli called the office on her cell phone. "Hello Roger? Yes, I got here OK, and I know where I can find the three girls. But there is something very strange about this town. What? Yes Roger, I DO understand the magnitude of this case! I'll call you later after I've met with them. Bye!"
It was a beautiful day, so Kelli left the car parked where it was and walked down to Freundlich's hardware store. Although she immediately recognized Tonya from the videotape, Kelli said "Hello, are you Tonya Sheppard?" "Yes I am!" Tonya answered, "Can I help you with something?" "My name is Kelli McNeal and I've driven here all the way from Boston. I work for Page, Fitch and Associates, and I would really like to speak with you, Laura Pierce and Jodi Blake. Do you think we can all get together sometime later today?" "Well sure! But what is it all about, Ms. McNeal?" asked Tonya. "I'd rather explain everything to all three of you together." replied Kelli. "I understand. Well, it's almost two o'clock now. Laura and Jodi are finished with school at three, and I leave here at four. We share an apartment at thirty-five Fernwood Street. It's right around the corner from that gas station over there." said Tonya, pointing through the store window. "I'll be there at four-fifteen, OK?" replied Kelli. "Great! We'll be waiting for you!" said Tonya. Kelli smiled at her and then left the store.
Kelli had more than two hours to fill before she would be meeting with the girls, so she decided to go for a walk down Main Street. Kelli, who was wearing a designer dress and high-heel shoes, realized that just about everybody in town was dressed much more casually than she was. So she couldn't resist going into Donna's Fine Fashions to shop for more comfortable attire.
Donna Houston waited on Kelli personally, as she tried on a variety of clothing and footwear. She finally settled on a white sleeveless knit top, light blue shorts, and a pretty pair of sandals. As she looked in the mirror she said to Donna, "Great! Would you mind removing the tags? I'd like to wear these right now!" "No problem!" replied Donna, who then folded Kelli's dress and put it into a plastic bag, along with her high-heels. Kelli paid for the clothing and was just about to leave when she noticed a large crowd across the street. "What's going on over there?" she asked. "Well, if you're new around here, you'd better go and see for yourself!" answered Donna with a grin. "Thanks! I will!" said Kelli, who then left the store and walked across the street to Weaver's Beauty Salon.
Kelli was completely stunned by what she saw and heard. There were three women who were laughing hysterically while getting what appeared to be pedicures. But of all the times that Kelli herself had gotten a pedicure, she'd never once recalled having had her ankles strapped to the chair! Now, there was no doubt in her mind, whatsoever, that there was something VERY bizarre about this town!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back