• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philipa Forrester, UK TV Presenter, Reflexology Segment, Ticklish Mention

amk714

Level of Blueberry Feather
I got this clip from the Mousepad. It's a reflexology segment, and in it UK TV presenter Philipa Forrester says her feet are really ticklish. Unfortunately, there's no actual tickling, but there's a great close-up of her soles. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Good find Philipa is lovely, it was nice to find that out. :xpulcy:

Thnx amk, i saw these b4 on the mousepad, but great to post them on tmf. Thnx.

gr8 clip....although I dont appear to be getting any volume for some reason...and yes the speakers are turned up ;)

sound

Is anyone getting sound? Can someone point me toward the needed codec? Thanks!

fantastic, but i also wonder what it sounds like, i need that codec!!

I seriously fancied Philippa Forrester when she used to present kids TV when I was a pre-teen. Come to think of it, I still do! Man, that strapless black corset she wore while presenting Robot Wars... she may as well have carried a whip. *drool* And her feet are gorgeous too! From the look of everyone's hairstyles, this must've been around mid-late '90s, this clip. Great little find!

However, I need the codecs for the sound too. Wonder what it could be...

the gods of audio codecs frown upon me as well. Nice clip...if anyone knows what codec is needed dont be shy..anyone.... :idunno:

HaHaaaa..ha ha ha...haha....ha

ok..i hav'nt gone nuts..but i did find a solution to the audio problem...someone posted the same clip at the mousepad and people had audio trouble..another posted 2 solutions...they said you could either get divx codec...not much help to me...or this one was better...go to http://www.videolan.org/ and download thier free player..i virus scanned it and it seems clean. The person said this player plays most kinds of vid without needed to download a million different codecs. All i know is it worked on this one.

Very nice! Thanks... I'm not really that familiar with this woman, but hearing her say "ticklish" in that sexy British accent is great.... :D

I also really fancied her growing up. Not that anyone cares, just thought Id throw that one in since it came up. :smilelove

Thanks for all the comments, everyone. I hope that link Prime gave helped all of you who weren't getting any sound. When I found this at the Mousepad, I just had to post it because her soles are shown and she say's she ticklish. :devil:

Quality spot. I've always liked pf since the days when she was kicking of her shoes in the broom cupboard (ie where children's bbc was presented from in the early 90's).

Only wish someone knew how to locate the selina scott/emu bbc breakfast mainstream clip :wowzer:

This clip is awesome, her feet are really lovely and the admittance was great.

Shame there's no tickling but it was still great to see her beautiful feet.

Braveheartickle said:
Only wish someone knew how to locate the selina scott/emu bbc breakfast mainstream clip :wowzer:

Now THAT would be something! Whoever posts that clip will be an instant legend in the tickling community. :D

Awesome clip, Alex! :D Thanks so much for posting!

leafstk said:
Awesome clip, Alex! :D Thanks so much for posting!

You're welcome, Leaf! You know me - I aim to please, or at least not to piss other people off! :blaugh:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Goat, go to the link Prime gave earlier in this thread, www.videolan.org, and download the free player there. Or just go to www.divx.com to get the latest codec/player. Good luck. :)

solution for audio

hey man
that was a mind blowing clip iwonder it could be some what lengthy
it would be so nice i am getting sound i use the jet-audio latest version player for viewing this clip try it out and if any one has such sole close up clip
please post it or send me to [email protected].

amk714 said:
Now THAT would be something! Whoever posts that clip will be an instant legend in the tickling community. :D

Well, tickle me pink...seriously, go ahead...but I digress. I think that clip is on the mainstream tape that nontkl just sent me. I hate to tease, but I probably won't get to make any clips until after the holidays. I'll see what I can do. I always wanted to be an instant legend! LOL!

~ toyou

That's great news, Toyou! As long as the clip eventually gets made (preferably sometime next year :p), that's cool. We'll be looking forward to it, I'm sure. Thanks for the update. :D

alternatives

you guys should try media player classic, you dont have to mess about with codecs and it plays everything windows media player plays

just google media player classic

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back