• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 10

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Ten

Many people came to the special town meeting the following evening. Town hall was filled to capacity as the meeting was called to order. Board Chairman Henry Taylor began to speak, "Good evening everyone! We've decided to call this meeting tonight because many of us are quite puzzled by the sudden fascination with tickling that seems to have swept over our community. We just want to know why it's happening and how it may impact the future of our town, both financially and socially. We've invited Dr. Barbara Ferris to join us, along with Mr. Bob Nelson and Dr. Paul Goodwin. Dr. Ferris heads the department of psychology at Butler College, and she's done extensive research on the subject. Bob Nelson and Dr. Goodwin need no introduction, of course. They both have had lots of 'hands on' experience!" There were some giggles from the back of the hall as Dr. Ferris began to speak.
"Up until recently, when most of you heard the word 'tickle', you would imagine a simple, one-dimensional human activity that was usually associated with children. Most adults, however, give little or no thought to tickling. But virtually every child has an interest in tickling at some point in their development. It may last for five minutes or for five years, but it usually fades away well before adulthood. I say 'usually' because I have recently discovered that it does not ALWAYS fade away. In fact, it may even intensify during adolescence and then last throughout one's lifetime. What happens to these rare individuals is that a very special part of their childhood remains with them as adults. However, many of these people prefer to keep their ticklish desires a closely guarded secret for fear of embarrassment. I've made this discovery quite by accident while using the Internet for my research. There exists a worldwide community, people of all ages, races and backgrounds, who share this one unique attribute. Many of them fondly refer to themselves as 'ticklephiles'. What appears to have happened here in Hastings is that about half of you have suddenly BECOME ticklephiles! Although nothing like this has ever occurred before, I do have a theory on why it has happened."
Just as Dr. Ferris was about to continue, a man stood up and said, "Excuse me professor, my name is John Brewster. May I say something?" "Yes you may, Mr. Brewster" said Dr. Ferris. "Thank you, professor. Well, I have a confession to make. I'm actually one of 'those people' you're talking about! I've loved tickling for nearly my entire life, but I never told anyone until recently. I never met anybody else who shared this passion, so I assumed that I was the only one, and maybe even a little weird! But a year ago, I bought a computer and went on the Internet. I found out that I really wasn't alone, after all! There are websites, chat rooms and message boards devoted entirely to tickling. When I heard that some college kids had a tickling game booth at the carnival, I dropped what I was doing and RAN over there, my heart racing like a locomotive! When I got there and saw the stocks and that lovely girl's feet being tickled, I was stunned! That night, I chatted with many of my online friends and told them all about it. But that was NOTHING compared to what happened five days later! News of the big Hastings 'tickle-fest' has spread throughout the Internet like wildfire! Some people that I've chatted with want to see for themselves exactly what the 'tickling capital of the world' is really like! Many people will be flying in from all over the country, and still others will be driving here. More than a hundred people are coming from the New York area alone! And I know a very beautiful young woman who's flying in from Hallandale Florida, and she can't WAIT to get here!"
Murmurs and whispers filled the room as Chairman Taylor remarked, "Well, it looks like we'll soon be getting lots of visitors, something we're not very accustomed to. But I guess it will be good for business! Thank you for the advanced warning, Mr. Brewster. And thanks for being so candid about your own experience as a life-long, er…ticklephile! Anyway, we should now allow Dr. Ferris to continue. I'm very curious to hear her theory. Please continue, professor!"
"Thank you, Mr. Chairman. As I was saying earlier, almost everyone loses their enthusiasm for tickling well before adulthood. But it isn't really 'lost', it simply becomes dormant. People go through their adult lives without even realizing that their childhood love of tickling silently remains in the deepest recesses of their minds. Only through exposure to an extremely powerful stimulus, can this dormant tickle desire be released." She then looked directly at Bob Nelson and said, "I was in town square that day, Mr. Nelson. I saw the pillory, stocks and bondage post that you designed, and how effectively those three ticklish women were restrained. I saw their half-naked bodies being subjected to hours of savage tickling. I heard their horrific screams of hysterical laughter, and I heard how they were teased and taunted. I saw more extreme tickling in one minute, than most people ever see in a lifetime! It was intense, prolonged and being done to three victims simultaneously! In a phrase, it was 'tickle-overload'! I believe that this powerful stimulus reached into the minds of many of the people who were there that day, and triggered their dormant ticklephelia. Hence, the 'tickle-bug' had bitten!"
"Well, that's as good a theory as any, I guess!" shrugged Dr. Goodwin, "Do you think that it's permanent?" Dr. Ferris replied "Yes I do! Having one's dormant tickle urges released is equivalent to being a life-long ticklephile!" Henry Taylor then asked, "Do you see any danger in having five hundred ticklephiles living in one town?" "Danger? Not at all! Many ticklephiles enjoy tickling in a fun and playful way. Some like more aggressive tickling which is often quite challenging to endure. Many find it extremely erotic and incorporate tickling into their lovemaking. And even when the tickling gets torturous, there is rarely any danger. As a rule, ticklephiles do not want to hurt, or to be hurt." The questions and answers continued past eleven PM. Giggles and sudden outbursts of laughter often punctuated the discussion, since many of those present had themselves been bitten by the 'tickle-bug'!
The next morning, halfway across the state in Boston at the law offices of Page and Fitch, an interesting meeting was taking place. Attorney Kelli McNeal, along with senior partners Don Page and Roger Fitch, were watching a videotape. It was a copy of the tape shot by the TV news crew that reported the story of the unique punishment in Hastings. Kelli shuddered as she watched Tonya Sheppard's feet and armpits being mercilessly tickled while trapped in the stocks. "Don, tell me this tape is an elaborate hoax!" said Kelli. "It's no hoax!" replied Don, "It actually happened about nine days ago in a small town called Hastings, over in Brenner County. It seems that these three girls were causing a lot of trouble, and were constantly getting arrested for petty crimes. The town justice, a guy named Potter, got this crazy idea and sentenced them to be placed in stocks and pillories like in Colonial days. He even had one of them tied to a big post! A local carpenter built those awful things, and he was also the one who convinced the judge to do it." Roger Fitch then said, "Although Potter's sentences only stipulated eight hours of public confinement, he KNEW that the townspeople would come out in droves to TICKLE the girls, while helplessly captive in those horrible contraptions!"
"I can't IMAGINE what it would be like for even five MINUTES!" said Kelli with a quiver in her voice, "I'm extremely ticklish, just about everywhere! I would have DIED!" "I never knew you were that ticklish, Kelli!" replied Don who then said, "Well, it looks like these three girls would have a very strong civil case against the town if we can prove conspiracy to punish by cruel and unusual means. We'd be filing at least a TEN MILLION dollar lawsuit per plaintiff! It would be a MAJOR boost to our firm's revenues if we can convince the young women to sue. And by 'we' I mean YOU, Kelli!" "Me?" asked Kelli. "Yes, you are to go to Hastings tomorrow morning and meet with Tonya Sheppard, Jodi Blake and Laura Pierce, and get them to agree to file suit. There will be a nice bonus in it for you too, Kelli! We're sorry that we can't send someone to go along with you, but everybody else is tied up with other important cases. I know you won't let us down!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back