• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

charmains stocking feet!!

steppinghero

hello

charmaine is the most ticklish girl i have ever met, she hates it, but she knows about my foot tickling obsession!! she has let me get her twice, but i'm still working on the 3rd.... the first time was back at my house, we were both quite drunk, at first i was just massaging her feet then i started to tickle, slow at first as she could just about take that, then i got gradualy faster, she started to laugh more and more until she jumped away, she is a tall blonde girl with very long legs so they looked great in the stockings she was wearing... i didnt need a second invatation to go and tickle them again, so i did, she starteed to screem this time which was a real turn on, she started to realise how turned on i was, so needles to say she did something about it, it was all very nice as i carried on tickling her feet while she did her best to satisfy me between the laughter...

the second time was in her car, again it started as a massage but tthen the tickling began... she started to caress my throbbing man with her feet and then it popped out..... she has great feet and she knows how to use them.. i cant wait to tickle them again....

bye for now..xxx

A nice post.

No doubt about it, a little wine does marvelous things for us 'lers looking to attack a less-than-willing lee. :devil2:

I use the same technique to tickle my wife's feet upon occasion. In fact, I used it last night when she got home from work. :veryhappy

Next time, how about a little better description of Charmain's feet?

Not everyone will agree with this, but I'd also like a little more detail about what she did to satisfy you while you were tickling her feet. (IMHO teeth and fellatio are not a good combination!)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back