• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 9

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Nine

Only one week had passed since Tonya, Jodi and Laura had been nearly tickled out of their minds at the big 'tickle-fest' in town square. Nobody, not even the girls themselves, could believe how effective their punishment had been. The first thing they did was to personally apologize to everyone whom they had ever wronged. The three former delinquents also became very good friends with Jen, Michelle, Brad, Mike and Jason. Jodi and Michelle became especially close friends, and Tonya and Jason even began to date! They were both quite tall, very attractive, and they loved to go out dancing as a couple.
Judge Potter was so impressed with the girls' progress, he felt compelled to meet with them in his chambers, along with Bob Nelson. "Good morning everyone" Judge Potter began, "I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am! In all my years on the bench, and of all the people that I've ever sentenced, I've NEVER seen a more rapid and complete rehabilitation! Bob, I must admit that I was very skeptical when you first suggested having these three young women publicly tickled, instead of being jailed again. But your little 'presentation' at the town hall meeting was quite convincing, and of course the results speak for themselves! Tonya, I spoke with Mr. Freundlich and he's willing to go along with your wonderful idea!" With a huge smile Tonya replied "Oh, thank you Judge Potter! I'm so glad he's willing to give me a chance to prove myself, by letting me work part-time in his hardware store. And as I insisted, he will keep the first two-hundred dollars that I earn in order to pay for that window I broke!" "Excellent idea!" said Judge Potter. "I understand that you've also started doing volunteer work at the Children's Hospital." Tonya nodded and said "Yes, I read books and tell stories to all the young patients there. It's very rewarding!" Amazingly, the normally foul-mouthed Tonya was now speaking like a refined young woman.
Judge Potter then turned to Laura and Jodi and said, "I've spoken to the manager of the Burger King, and he's willing to give you girls a job on the weekend, despite your criminal records. I've also heard that you are both working very hard in order to graduate from high school next month." "That's right!" replied Laura, "Jen and Michelle have been great! They're helping us make up all the schoolwork that we missed, because we foolishly cut classes so often!" Jodi added "We'll now be able to successfully finish our senior year, and maybe even go to college!" Laura then said "And I've decided to join Rev. Thomas's church youth group, despite my memorable 'art lesson'! I'm looking forward to doing lots of community service!"
Judge Potter scratched his head in disbelief as he listened to the 'new' Tonya, Laura and Jodi speak. He then turned to Bob Nelson and shook his hand as he exclaimed "Bob, you are a GENIOUS! I can't explain it, but I won't argue with success! I guess you truly ARE a 'tickle expert'!" "Well, we must be going now, we have so much to do!" said Laura, as the three girls stood up and left.
Bob Nelson and the judge continued to chat. "Judge Potter, I've decided to donate the stocks, pillory and tickling post to the community, making them permanent fixtures in town square. I know they will continue to be put to good use!" "Thank you Bob, I was hoping that you'd do that. Lord knows, there are others who must be tickled into obeying the law!" Bob grinned as he said "But they'll most likely be unsuspecting outsiders!" "You're probably right, Bob. I've also noticed some of the strange things that have been happening to the people of this town!"
Indeed, strange things WERE beginning to happen, ever since the big 'tickle-fest'. Business was suddenly booming at Miss Weaver's beauty salon, with appointments now being booked two weeks ahead of time. But the appointments weren't for haircuts, they were for pedicures! The salon was now offering 'custom' pedicures that included a hefty dose of tickles along with the usual foot treatments. Miss Weaver's two attractive pedicurists had suddenly developed an uncontrollable urge to TICKLE the feet of their clients! What was even more astonishing was that many of the clients WANTED to be tickled! Miss Weaver couldn't keep up with the demand, so she purchased a third chair and started doing some of the pedicures herself. She too had succumbed to this sudden, overwhelming desire to tickle the bare feet of the town's women, and even the feet of a few liberated men! Many of her customers were so ticklish, she had to install ankle straps so that they wouldn't fall out of the chairs! Each day, people would stand outside the salon with grins on their faces, as they watched through the window and listened to the gales of laughter flow from the open shop door.
Linda Pirelli and her fourteen-year-old daughter were getting the special treatment this afternoon. After soaking and drying their feet, they each had their ankles strapped into place. "Mmm, doesn't that feel nice, Heather?" asked Mrs. Pirelli. "Yes it does, Mom! The feeling's even better when you can't pull your feet away! I used to hate being tickled, but now I LOVE it!" "Me too!" giggled her mother, as the two of them began to feel their bare soles being scrubbed by the special devices that the salon had purchased. "HeeHeeHee, it TICKLES, Mom!" laughed Heather, as the stiff bristles of the electric scrub brush whirled and buzzed against her tender young soles and heels. "HaHaHaHa! It sure DOES HeeHeeHaHaHa TICKLE!" replied her Mom, as they both squirmed in the padded chairs. "HaHaHaHa, Do my TOES!" begged Heather. "Mine TOO, HaHaHaHa!" laughed her Mom. The pedicurists then switched attachments by replacing the scrub brushes with small, narrow softer brushes. They turned the devices on once again and then tickled the undersides of their toes. "Ooh, HAHAHAHA!! Right THERE! HeeHeeHee!" Heather cried, as the spinning bristles wormed in between her pretty pink little toes. "HAHAHAHA!! Yes! HAHAHAHA YES!! wailed her Mom, whose larger, longer toes wiggled frantically. Tears were beginning to trickle down from their eyes, as they laughed and laughed while watching each other being tickled.
Some interesting things were also happening at the Henderson house. The young, animal-loving couple had also developed a sudden passion for tickling. Pete Henderson was so impressed with Bob Nelson's handiwork, he decided to build a set of stocks for his lovely wife, Sarah. He'd measured her ankles and the spaces between her toes, so that the stocks would have a custom fit. "Oh Honey! Could you please come down here for a minute?" he called from the basement stairs. "I'm on my way, Dear!" she answered while walking down the steps. "Oh, it's LOVELY!" she said, gazing at the stocks, "Can I go for a test drive?" "Sure! Have a seat on the bench!" replied Pete. He smiled as he then locked his wife's ankles into the stocks and removed her sandals. She flexed her beautiful bare feet to tease him and said, "They're all yours, Pete! And they're sooo ticklish!" He had drilled a row of small holes in the upper stock that lined up perfectly with the spaces between all of her toes, and he was now passing white cotton shoelaces through them. "Oooh! I get my toes tied too!" purred Sarah. He carefully looped each slender toe with the lace and then tied it securely. All ten of her gorgeous long toes were now spread apart and pinned back against the wood. "Ready Sarah? I think you'll LOVE this!" he said while sitting on a mat in front of the stocks. "Heeheehee! Oooohh! HaHaHa! Yessss!! MmmmHeeHeeHeHaHaHaHa!" was Sarah's reaction to her husband's tongue on her bare soles. He tickle-licked her totally immobile feet and toes, slowly and lovingly. "Mmmmmheeheeheeeehahaha! Soooo heehee Goooodhahaha!" she giggled and sighed. He then tickled her feet with his fingertips while licking the spaces between her toes. "HaHaHaHa! Ooh God! HeeHeeHaHaHa Oooh!" He was driving her wild with his passionate tickling tongue and fingers, and she was loving every second of it. Needless to say, they were both getting very aroused and couldn't wait to get upstairs to their bedroom!
It was happening all over town. Many people suddenly discovered that nothing could possibly be more fun or enjoyable than tickling someone. There were also those who developed a craving TO be tickled, and some young women were even walking around town barefoot to identify themselves as ticklees. And there were still other people who loved tickling either way, no matter which end of the feather they were on. The sounds of laughter poured from open windows and everywhere you looked, there was tickling! Not everyone was bitten by the 'tickle-bug', as it was being called. But it appeared that almost half of the town's population was now affected. A few people had actually begun to experience the phenomenon following the carnival, but it really didn't become evident until after last week's big 'tickle-fest' in town square. Hastings had truly become 'the tickling capital of the world'!
Later that day, Laura and Jodi decided to pay Brad a visit in his dorm room. Both girls thought that he was really cute, and they loved to playfully 'fight' for his attention. Even though they were subjected to six hours of torturous tickling as punishment, they too had been bitten by the 'tickle-bug'! Now, the two girls enjoyed being aggressive ticklers, as well as submissive ticklees.
"Hi girls, come on in!" said Brad, who was only wearing a pair of shorts. They all sat down on the couch together with Brad sitting between the two girls. "I STILL can't believe we were that clueless, and didn't realize that TICKLING was the real punishment!" said Laura. Brad put his arms around both girls and tickled their ribs as he said, "Yeah, you girls were SO STUPID!!" "Heeheehee! Who you calling STUPID?!" giggled Jodi. Laura then added, "We may have been CLUELESS, but we are not STUPID! Let's GET him, Jodi!"
The two girls quickly pulled Brad off of the couch and onto the carpeted floor. Laura then straddled his thighs while Jodi pulled his arms up over his head, and sat on them with her full weight. "And we KNOW where he's ticklish, don't we Jodi?!" "Yes we DO!" exclaimed Jodi, "Right HERE!" She then drilled her little fingers into his exposed armpits. "HaHaHaHaHaHa!" cried Brad, as Laura then dug her fingers into his belly and sides. "Noo STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!" "Keep tickling his belly, Laura! Till he takes it BACK!" said Jodi. Brad actually loved being tickled by these two pretty girls, but he also enjoyed putting up a good fight. "HAHAHAHAHA STOP! HaHaHaHa!" he laughed as his lean muscular body squirmed between Laura's legs. He finally broke free, and then the three of them rolled around on the floor like children in an all-out tickle fight! They finally stopped when they heard someone banging loudly. Brad opened the door and let Jen and Michelle in.
"What's going on here guys?" asked Jen, "Are you three having ANOTHER tickle fight?!" Brad grinned as he put his arms around Jodi and Laura and said "Sorry, it's all my fault! I know they should be studying!" Jen replied, "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that they're having another meeting at town hall tomorrow night. A lot of people are baffled by this 'tickle-bug' thing and they want some answers." "Did you say, tickle-bug?" asked Michelle with a gleam in her eye. All four girls grinned and nodded to each other and then pounced on Brad and pinned him to the floor. Laura and Jodi each sat on an arm while Jen and Michelle each sat on a leg. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT FAIR! HeeHeeHeee! Four against ONE! HAHAHAHA! STOP STOP!! HAHAHAHA!!" he begged, as forty female fingers furiously tickled his armpits, ribs, belly and knees.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back