• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LINDA SANTOS STORY (m/f)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE LINDA SANTOS STORY

Linda Santos was one of the thousands of Filipina housekeepers in Hong Kong. She was a pretty and outgoing 24-year-old girl, standing about 5 ft 4 in in height with long black hair and deep brown eyes. She had been with a new employer in Hong Kong for about two weeks and was looking forward to her afternoon outing today.

She was on her way to meet her friend, Lucy Degara, at the Harbor City Shopping Centre, walking along the promenade from the Star Ferry terminal, when she was approached by two men who ordered her into a nearby car. They told her that Lucy had sent them to meet her. When she resisted, one of the men put a stun gun into the small of her back and pulled the trigger. Before she could collapse to the sidewalk, she had been hustled into the back of the waiting car.

When she came to, Linda found herself in the main room of a hotel suite. She was completely naked and standing high up on her toes. Her wrists were held in fur-lined leather cuffs which were fastened to a ring in one of the timbers of the ceiling. Her ankles were held in similar leather cuffs which were clipped together so that she could not move either of her legs without the other. There was a leather ball gag in her mouth with the straps secured tightly behind her head. She was completely helpless.

Nearly two hours passed as the sweating, straining young Filipina suffered the agony of her position. There was a terrible strain on her shoulders and her ribs. The calves of her legs were terribly sore because of the position she was held in with her heels high up off the floor. No matter which way she moved, she could not release the tension on her aching muscles.

It was about three o’clock in the afternoon when Linda heard the key in the door behind her, and the door open a moment later. As she strained to see who was entering the suite, a man came to stand before her. He was a large, muscular middle-aged man who looked quite familiar to her. She tried to recall where she had seen him before.

And then it came to her. He was the man who had befriended her about two years earlier, and even sent her flowers and chocolates at the home of her employer of the time. She knew that he had a wife in America and she had contacted the man’s wife to tell her of his coming onto her in Hong Kong. She became frightened and panicked in her bonds, screaming into the leather ball gag in her mouth.

“Linda Santos,” he started, “I see that you remember me. I have a small score to settle with you since you took it upon yourself to telephone my former wife two years ago. Since that time, my wife and I have parted ways and I have taken up residence in Japan, from where I operate a sizeable business empire. Even so, I have often thought of exacting my revenge upon you. You think that you can simply get away with this sort of thing and attempt to ruin peoples’ lives without recompense. Well, Miss Santos, you are wrong.”

Linda started to cry, the tears flowing down her face, pleading into the ball gag, as he continued.

“I’ll bet that you think I’m going to kill you,” he continued, “but I have no plan to do that. I want you to remember what you have done to me, and possibly others, for a long time to come. Killing you would not accomplish that. Now, I know that your employer is not expecting you home until late tomorrow evening. That will be enough time for me to deal with you.

She tried to shake her head “no”, continuing to plead into the leather ball gag.

“Tell me, Linda Santos,” he started, holding two soft paintbrushes with the softest of horsehair before her, “are you ticklish?”

He started brushing up and down her arms, through her armpits, and down the sides of her body all the way down to her ankles, slowly bringing one of the brushes down each side of her body, and then up again, and repeating the cycle fifty times as the girl struggled and squirmed against her restraints. His patience was phenomenal, taking nearly a minute to complete each cycle.

When he finally did change the pattern of his brush strokes, he began a new cycle of ticklish torment by starting from her nipples, making a spiral pattern over her breasts, circling her breasts at the bases, slowly moving the brushes down into her navel, moving down to the outer edge of her hip bones, inward along the creases where her thighs met her torso, and into her genitals. He was, of course, unable to bring the brushes through the space between her thighs because of her position. He moved the brushes to the back of her body, starting as far between her legs as he could, slowly moving the brushes over her asshole and up the crack of her ass, through the small of her back and into her armpits where he would make a circle and follow the same path back to the front. He repeated this cycle fifty times as well.

Linda laughed and screamed and laughed and pleaded through the leather ball gag as the tickling with the paint brushes continued for almost two hours. Of course, the only audible sound from her was a sort of mewling noise.

Master Koto took a seat on the floor with his legs on either side of Linda’s small feet, straining to support the weight on her toes and the balls of her feet while her heels were lifted several inches up from the floor. He started another pattern with the terrible horsehair paintbrushes. Starting at her ass, moving down the back of her thighs, behind her knees, he moved the brushes slowly down her calves to her heels, beneath her heels and through the soft insteps, around the front to her toes, up her shins, over her knees and up her thighs, turning in the super sensitive creases there to return back the other way. As this was a shorter cycle, he performed it patiently one hundred times.

Master Koto then released the exhausted young woman from the ring in the ceiling and carried her into the bedroom. He secured her wrists over her head, to the head end of the bed, and her ankles to the foot end. It was easy to do since the restraints on her wrists and ankles had D-rings and he only had to tie leather thongs or cords to get them into the desired position. He removed the gag from her mouth.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!’ she pleaded, “please don’t torture me anymore! I’m so sore and so tired!”

“But what you have done to me,” he said, “and probably to others as well, merits a very thorough punishment, not only for you to remember what you did but to deter others of your kind as well.”

“Please, no,” she pleaded, “I’ll have sex with you! Yes, that’s it, I’ll have sex with you! That’s what you wanted before, isn’t it?”

“I will admit that I wanted you two years ago, when I approached you,” he said, “but having seen how you repay my kindness, I’m not so sure now. Besides, you are a sweaty mess.”

He continued to roll her nipples between his fingers, stroke her hair, and lightly tickle her armpits with his fingers as he spoke to her.

“Please untie me,” she pleaded, “I’ll show you I can make love to you like never before.”

“Okay,” he said, “I’ll give it a try – but the restraints stay on your wrists and ankles.”

Master Koto untied her arms and legs and made incredible love to the young Filipina. Afterwards, he held her for a little while. Then he secured her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. He replaced the leather ball gag, much to her objection, and fastened the straps behind her head.

“To complete your punishment, Linda Santos, I have arranged for four of Hong Kong’s top tattoo artists to come to this suite later tonight and to apply a full body tattoo to your skin, from your shoulders to your feet, and including your arms. They will work through the night and most of the day tomorrow. When you return to your employer tomorrow evening, you will look quite different. I’ll leave you now so that you can spend a few hours thinking about it. The artists will come in when the time is right.”

He turned off the lights and left the suite. The last thing she heard was the closing of the door. At least, until the door opened again two hours later.

eeks tattoos covering every part of her body? but there will go all her beauty. and wow he is so patient with his tickling. how torturous that would be, yet always gentle in how he proceeds with it. excellent installment tkl-pen. look forward to another from you

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

I don't care too much for large tattoos either but I once saw this used as a punishment in a Chinese movie and thought it would give her something to remember him by.

A matter of balance...

TP, I've been avidly following your Master Koto series, beginning, I believe, with the Keiko Yamaguchi tale. I admire your lean prose and rigorously wrought tickle scenes. When Master K wields a brush, MY toes wriggle in sympathy for his victims. And, I relish both the east Asian characters and settings, both unusual for tales on the Forum.<br>However, I must offer concern that the tales are a tad similar in their dynamic. We are quickly introduced to a young woman, she's summarily subdued by the Master, and he effortlessly reduces her to quivering, hilarious jelly. Mind you, I think quivering, hilarious jelly is delicious, but I don't want it at the end of EVERY meal. Variety is a vital element in any long-running serial. I'd like to see one of the ladies provide Master K a t least a semblance of a challenge.<br>It would add even more spice to your already quite flavorsome saga. :)<p>
Oh, and I too was intrigued by the head-to-toe tattoo element. The Illustrated ticklee, eh?:happyfloa

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back