• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 8

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Eight

The big town hall clock rang out twelve noon. Our ticklish trio had now endured three grueling hours of torment, with only a few short breaks allowed so that they wouldn't pass out entirely! Many of the town's school children would soon be joining the huge crowd, which had now grown to almost five hundred people.
Mrs. Potter, with her long red nails, was busy having fun with Tonya's toes. She was the same woman who playfully toyed with Jen's toes at Sunday's carnival. As she tickled each toe she chanted, "This little piggy is naughty, this little piggy's been bad, this little piggy's a troublemaker, and this little piggy is sad! But ALL your little piggies are, TICKLISH!!" "Noo, HaHaHaHa! STOPSINGingHaHaHaHa!!" wailed Tonya. This woman was driving poor Tonya completely insane. All she could do was sit there laughing helplessly, with her big bare feet locked in the stocks and her wrists bound tightly above her head.
School children soon began to arrive, and many of them came in groups with their teachers. Miss O'Hara's fifth grade class had been studying life in Colonial America. "Did they really put bad people in those things?" asked Mandy. "Well, yes they did!" answered Miss O'Hara. "And did they also TICKLE them like they're doing to those girls?" she asked. "I don't think so, not according to the books I've read. But it sure would have been fun if they DID!" The kids giggled and then asked if they were allowed to tickle the girls. "Sure, in fact I have a great idea!" exclaimed their teacher.
Miss O'Hara took two fluffy feathers and then walked with her twelve students to the front of the pillory. The two female nurses who had been tickling Jodi for twenty minutes gladly stepped aside to let the youngsters have some fun. "Hi there, Jodi! Say hello to my class!" chirped Miss O'Hara, who then started to tickle Jodi's face with the feathers. "Hey, stop that, heeheehee!" She continued to feather-tickle Jodi on her cheeks, nose, eyes, ears and chin. She even made her sneeze when the feather tips grazed her nostrils!
Miss O'Hara then gave each of her pupils two long stiff feathers, and had them form a circle around the pillory. She released the brake and gave it a push, which caused the whole contraption to turn like a carousel, Jodi and all! "Now hold out your feathers and TICKLE Jodi's feet as they pass you by!" instructed their teacher. "HaHaHaHa! Stop tickling me! HaHaHeeHeeHee!!" cried Jodi, as her feet were tickled by the circle of feathers being wiggled by twenty-four little hands. "That Mr. Nelson is one clever man!" said Miss O'Hara, as she kept pushing the pillory around and around, faster and faster. "They never had pillories like THIS back in Colonial days!" "STOP SPINNING ME!!" pleaded Jodi, "HaHaHaHa! I'm getting HAHAHADIZZY!! HeeHeeHee!!" The combination of the tickling and dizziness was driving Jodi nuts. "HELP HELP! I can't STAND THIS ANYMORE!! HaHaHaHa!! LET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!!"
While Jodi was busy 'entertaining' Miss O'Hara's class, Laura got a visit from Rev. Thomas and some members of the church's youth group. Rev. Thomas said, "YOU were the one who was caught painting graffiti on the church wall!" Laura slowly nodded her head and said, "I guess it seemed like fun at the time but…" Rev. Thomas interrupted her, "Well, it took these hard-working teenagers the whole day to clean off! So I thought it only fair that THEY have a little fun painting something!"
He opened a box that he had brought and gave each of the teens several small jars of paint and some brushes. "Don't worry, it's only body paint and it washes right off. But I must warn you, I left it in the refrigerator all night!" Laura's big blue eyes widened and her mouth went dry as she imagined being 'tickle-painted' by the eager kids. "NO! Please don't DO this to me!" But the teens paid no attention to Laura, and began painting little colorful patterns and designs all over her body. "Eeeeeek! HaHaHa It's COLD! HaHaHaHaHeeHeeHee!!" she screamed, as she felt the chilly paint being ticklishly brushed onto her arms, neck, ribs, sides, belly, thighs, knees and shins. "STOP THAT!! IT TICKLES TOO MUCHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" They also began to paint the words 'tickle me' and 'ticklish' onto her exposed skin. They painted a circle around her navel and two more around the hollows of her armpits, leaving the centers of these three circles intentionally unpainted. One of the teens said, "Hey, she's still wearing her sneakers! I guess it's cause her feet aren't ticklish, but let's PAINT them ANYWAY!" "Good idea!" replied another as they unbuckled the ankle strap and pulled off Laura's sneakers and socks. They strapped her ankles back to the post and then began to paint her feet. "HeeHeeHeeHee!!" Laura giggled. "Wow, she IS ticklish, on the TOPS of her feet!" exclaimed one of the teens. They continued painting the tops of her feet, and then painted each of her pretty toes a different color. When they were finished, Laura was virtually covered with paint, leaving only those three small circles of unpainted bare skin contrasting against the rest of her colorful body. Other people, who had been patiently waiting for the youth group teens to finish, were now beginning to tickle Laura's bellybutton and armpits. With fingers, feathers, brushes and Q-tips, they tickled and tickled and tickled those three pink little circles of bare flesh. "HAHAHAHA!! NO MORE PLEASE!! HeeHeeHee I'M SORRY!! HAHAHAHA!! I KNOW HaHaHa NOW!!"
The three ticklish troublemakers had now been tickled for five hours by dozens and dozens of people. The events of the day had become big news, not only in town but throughout Brenner County. A local TV news crew had just arrived, joining reporters from the Hastings Herald and the college newspaper. Many of the townspeople had also brought their own cameras and camcorders.
"I knew it was just a matter of time before YOU guys showed up!" said Bob Nelson to Mr. and Mrs. Henderson as they arrived. The young couple smiled at Bob who then said, "And I see that you've come well prepared today and brought some extra little helpers!" "Yes we DID! Of course you remember our dogs Duke and Daisy from the carnival. Well, today we also brought our two cats!" replied Mrs. Henderson. "And I brought the TREATS!" said Mr. Henderson as he held up a shopping bag. They then walked to the stocks where Tonya was being tickled by two college guys, and waited their turn. When they were done, the Hendersons and their four pets greeted Tonya, who was still gasping from the previous tickling.
"OH GOD, NO!!" Tonya cried, "HELP! Get them AWAY FROM ME!!" "We brought their FAVORITES!" replied Mrs. Henderson, who began taking several containers and some pastry brushes out of the shopping bag. "Honey for Duke, chocolate syrup for Daisy, and CoolWhip for Buttons and Snickers!" "NO PLEASE, PLEASE!" begged Tonya. But the Hendersons just ignored her pleas and began to simultaneously brush her right foot with honey and her left foot with chocolate syrup. "Heeheeheehee!" giggled Tonya, as she felt the sweet sticky stuff being generously slathered onto both feet. Each dog then 'chose' one of Tonya's big tasty feet, and started to vigorously lick her soles, heels and toes with their strong eager tongues. "HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!! PLEASE HAHAHAHA!! HeeHeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tonya cried.
The Hendersons then stood at Tonya's sides and applied a large mound of CoolWhip onto each of her exposed armpits. "What are you HAHAHAHAHA DOING?! NO PLEASE HAHAHA!! NOT THAT!!" The two cats jumped up onto the bench, one on each side of Tonya. Then, while standing on their hind legs, they climbed up her sides with their furry front paws until their tongues reached her underarms. The two playful cats then licked and licked the sweet creamy treat from Tonya's incredibly ticklish bare armpits! All four pets were now ticklishly licking Tonya into fits of wild hysterical laughter, as she fought uselessly against the tight restraints. "HELP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SORRHEEHEEHEEHA!!!!"
Jodi had been kept laughing and screaming by all of the people that continued to tickle her. After seeing how much fun Miss O'Hara's class had spinning the pillory around, other people began using a similar technique. Four people would work as a team by having one stand in front of the pillory, two at the sides and one at the rear. The front person tickled her face, the side people tickled her armpits, ribs, hips and thighs, and the rear person tickled her feet. They would rotate the pillory a quarter-turn every few minutes, so that Jodi was always having a different set of fingers, feathers and brushes tickling her cute little body all over. "PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE TICKLING!! HeeHeeHeeHee! I'M SORRY HaHaHa SO SORRY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I GOTTA PEE!!!" Jodi's bladder was bursting and she was about to pass out. "PLEASE NO HAHAHAHA MORE!! I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!! HeeHeehee really am hahaha sorr…"
Her pretty head went limp in the pillory and her eyes closed. She suddenly stopped laughing and screaming and pleading. The people stopped tickling her and stood back, saying nothing. Meanwhile, Laura was becoming tickled to the point of mental and physical breakdown, and she too was now begging, "PLEASE! I'M VERY HaHaHaHa SORRY HeeHeeHee REALLY SORRYHeeHeeHee!!" And even the normally foul-mouthed, strong-willed Tonya had changed her tune as she pleaded, "PLEASE, NO MORE!! HaHaHaHa! I AM SORRY HeeHeeHee I'M SORRY EVERYONE!! HaHaha!"
Judge Potter had been watching things from a distance for some time. When he saw and heard what was now going on, he came forward and began to speak. "Everyone, please STOP NOW! The young women have had ENOUGH, even though it is now only three o'clock. I am hereby reducing their sentences to SIX hours because I believe that they have begun to show REMORSE for their actions, something that they have NEVER shown before. I sincerely believe them, and I hope that their feelings of remorse remain permanent!" He then took the keys from his pocket, unlocked the four padlocks and said, "Having served their sentences, I do hereby order the prisoners released! Mr. Nelson, you and your young friends can take it from here!"
Bob untied the ribbons on Tonya's big toes, unstrapped her shins and wrists, and opened the stocks. Mike unbuckled the restraints that encircled Laura's painted body and then turned the winch handle, allowing her to lower her arms and Bob to remove the wrist cuffs. Jodi quickly regained consciousness, but she had indeed wet herself. Jason and Brad released her from the pillory, as Michelle gave her a towel to wrap around herself. Jen, Michelle and the guys helped the girls stand up, and then slowly walked with them back to the jailhouse. They just wanted to take showers, especially Laura, and change into their own clothes before going home. The three former prisoners were still quite shaken from their ordeal, yet they felt compelled to thank the five college students for their help. "Thanks, you guys are really OK!" said Tonya. "Yeah, we needed help and you were right there!" added Laura. Jodi just smiled at Michelle and squeezed her hand. As they all walked together, the five college students had a really good feeling that life was about to change for these three girls.
Life DID change dramatically for Tonya, Jodi and Laura during the weeks that followed. In fact, the lives of many people in Hastings changed after the 'tickle-fest', a word coined by the local newspaper. Thanks to the TV news crew that covered the story, people throughout the county, and beyond, learned of what happened that day. Hastings was even being dubbed 'the tickling capital of the world'! Things would never be quite the same in this town.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back