• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something that JUST happened!!! 11/08/2005!!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
OH man, my heart is beating so fast right now.

I am a freaking magnet.

Guys, I J UST....ok, let me calm down

Ok, well....this must be God's gift to this new section!

I'm sitting here, in Brooklyn. I'm hungry. This JUST happened.

I call this cool place right near me, Lolas. Hot waitresses.

I swear to God this is what just happened.

She picks up the phone, waitress "hello, Lolas"

Yeah, I'd like to place an order

"Can I have your name?"

"Mike"

Laughter. Girlish laughter, giggling in my ear. I mean is my name funny?

"Mike, that's funny? Ok. Michael. Mickey"

(still laughing) No no no someone's tickling me ("tickling" becoming a three syllable word)

My heart stops. "What?" I say.

"Nothing"

Bullshit. I know what I heard! So I say "You're being tickled"

"Yeah" she says chuckling.

So I say..."Good!"

"Noooo, it's NOt good" Laughter starts up again!!! and I hear her saying "Stop it!" giggling.

Giggling

I wait

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry"

It's ok.

Can I have your phone number?

Sure. It's 718

"Seven, one, EEEEEIGHT" llaughter (my heart is beating)

I continue 555 (sorry boys ain't giving you my real number on the forum!)

"Five five EEEEEIGHT.....(my last number is an eight, I'll give you that) giggling

ANd I finish the number without incident

Ok can I have your address

SO i give her the address and I keep hearing her break a couple of more times.

Wow.

I wonder which waitress it is. I think I know which. All 3 are HOT. In their 20's, all brunettes, always in white tanks, barely exposed midriffs, just......DANG!

Wow.

I can't believe it!!!!!!

I am a freaking MAGNET for this stuff!!!!!

WHY ME???? holy moly

If I had called TWO SECONDS LATER, I would have missed it!!!!!

Oh man. The guy, he knew what he was doing, whoever it was. (i assume it was a guy, i don't know......the way she was laughing, the INTERPLAY, was fllirty, with a guy, I could just tell)

Ok.

Ok, wow.

November 8, 2005, around 7:20 eastern time, in Williamsburgh, Brooklyn, in a little joint called Lolas, a hot girl got tickled. I testify this day.

I am freaking dizzy right now

I'm going to go over there. I've GOT to see what this girl looks like.

Can you imagine the guy, who tickles a girl while she's at work, doing her job, talking on the phone to a customer???

I can almost imagine, just from the pace of her laughter, the STROKE he was using, like i think it was light, hopefully on her sides and/or stomach. Could have been leg squeezing a bit too, thought that tends to have more of a screaming violent sqealing reaction, right?

I can't believe this, I'm just dizzy right now.

I'm always going to go to this place now, that's for sure!!!!

All I wanted to was order some food, that's all!

Now I'm not even HUNGRY

I swear, my stomach is like tight, my breathing is like....shallow

I can't believe this happened. I mean, I had the TMF UP on my screen!!!!! This happened WHILE I WAS HERE!!!!

It happens to the best of us. Please do keep me updated on the situation. :wavingguy

WEsker! I'm out the door now, man!!! I'll let you know when I get back, at least what she looked like! (usually there's only one girl working the place)

OH man, I keep looking at the delivery bill, with her handwriting.......what she was writing when she was being........TICKLED :)!

I can't believe I had the gall to just say: Good!! HAHAHAHA

Lol I would have said the same thing, so your not alone in that respect. :wavingguy

Ok,

I'm back.

OH man,this behavior, it's so driven.

Ok

I go to Lolas

What

a

body.

And she was totally dressed DOWN

she was wearing a long sleeve jersey, you know what I mean? Like long sleeves blue rest of shirt white. Jeans. Black baseball type cat. Lusciously curvey body, wow. It was so inviting.

Me, I was like breathless, I swear I must have looked and acted like the quintesential pervert, I was even in a trenchcoat! I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Face, all american, Irish nose? NO makeup. Early 20s.

I order a warm apple cider.

She goes behind the counter and that's when I think I can put together what MIGHT have happened.

It's a small place. There's like a counter/bar and the grill is back there too. She has to go back there to make the cider. Her arms are slightly raised, I can make out her shoulderblade bones strongly defined through her jersey, and her sides....were like perfectly fleshy, just luscious, you just want slide your fingers around and squeeze, pinch, you know what i mean.

So this is going on and my heart keeps BEATING! I'm like so nervous, isn't that RIDICULOUS? I'm like "that's the girl! That's the girl!" as I hear her speak, I REALLY realize that it definitely IS the girl, IS the girl! I'm feeling woozy, my hands are tearing up my napkin, I shirft around, take my hand and put it in my jacket pocket, I feel a big piece of paper. Yes! Paper I can write on, I'll start writing for the brothers on the Forum! I pull it out, my head is swimming, I sway it down, i look, it's a big Jesus tract someone pressed into my hand this afternoon, it's like kryptonite to me at this moment, i push it back into my pocket, i look up, and then.......

the phone rings. And this is when I could see a perfect scenario.

She picks it up, and she leans over the bar, head down, pad in front of her to take the order. Her sides totally exposed.

The Mexican cook, looking very seasoned and in control of his work area, goes right next to her and looks over her shoulder while she takes the order, to see what the incoming is.

Now, I could easily see him doing that. He looked like...he wasn't subserviant to her, they were together all day, this girl and this guy.

Spidery tickles working their way allong those sides as she leans over, totally exposed.

Maybe the owner or manager or someone like that was ALSO behind the bar at that moment, and THEY did it, but I could TOTALLY see what it would have been like. I subsequently saw her do this three times in the time I was there.

Also, there were stools at the counter/bar (and its dimly lit like a bar). I could see if maybe a boyfriend or flirty customer was there, they could reach up and get her tummy or sides. In fact, she was leaning over talking to such a customer the whole time, talking dumbly about music.

Ok, I'm exhausted. I can't believe it. I'm exhjausted, wow. What a night.

nontkl, you are a lucky man. I wish I were you right now. :woot:

Wow thanks for the info. I just saw a babe I used to know today, my first thought was hmmmmmmm definately a potential target for my tickling fingers haha. I do at least know that she is very tickilish on her feet, it's ironic that she was wearing flip flops. :evilha:

Wow! Great experience. Thanks for sharing, non.

Mitch

It's so funny.....I constantly...even now, days later....still look at this delivery bill ticket, in her own writing, I can't throw it away!!! It's like......it was written during a tickling, hahaha.

And every freaking day now I walk past Lolas, my heart begins beating really fast, my chest gets tight, I get the sweats, and I poke my head in the window seeing if she's there.....yesterday she wasn't but TWO really hot girls were....and they were chit chatting along with the cook, they were all together chatting and laughing (there was no one in the place)......so now I really am thinking it's the cook! Something about the way he was chilling with them.....and the good news is...maybe he's getting those OTHER girls too! haha, let's hope.

Man oh man.

Hell Yeah!

I don't care who ya are, that totally kicks ass. Now I have to travel to see these ticklish temptresses....Thanks and Happy Tickling, nontkl!

Nontkl, fantastic experience. Thanks for sharing.
Just a question: weren't you tempted to casually say with a laugh something like: "... so you're the ticklish girl?" just to get into a conversation... maybe while the cook was there?

I WAS tempted actually! And I should have, but....I don't know.....that would have weirded her out since I had JUST ordered.....so I order, have my food delivered, I WOOF it down, and I walk all the way over there, just for a cup of apple cider? Or to hit on her? Nah. That wasn't the vibe, that would have seemed really weird.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Next time i see her, i'll say something, i'll let you know, hahaha

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back