• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 7

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Seven

Bob Nelson stepped up onto the pillory platform and faced the huge crowd that had gathered. "Ladies and gentlemen" he began, "I've been asked to get things started here today with the help of some good friends! As many of you know, these five young people ALREADY have some experience in these matters!" Jen, Michelle, Brad, Mike and Jason received a rousing cheer as they emerged from the crowd.

Jen and Michelle walked over to Tonya,
and stood to the sides of the stocks.
The two girls just stared at Tonya's trapped feet,
still clad in white sneakers and socks!
Mike went over to the tickling post,
where Laura stood helplessly bound.
Then Bob released the pillory brake,
and spun Jodi halfway around!
So Jodi's stocked feet were now facing the crowd,
and her pilloried head faced away.
She had no idea what would happen to her,
on this very unusual day!

(sorry folks, I just couldn't resist!)

Jason and Brad then stood to the sides of Jodi's captive feet, as Bob held up a large sign and showed it to the crowd. It read, "HI, I'M TICKLISH TONYA! I LOVE TO BE TICKLED, ESPECIALLY ON MY FEET AND UNDER MY ARMS!" The townspeople roared with laughter as Bob held up the next sign that read, "HI, I'M TICKLISH LAURA! I LOVE TO BE TICKLED, ESPECIALLY ON MY TUMMY AND BELLYBUTTON!" With a huge grin, Bob then held up the third sign that read, "HI, I'M TICKLISH JODI! I LOVE TO BE TICKLED, ESPECIALLY ON MY RIBS AND MY FEET!"
On Bob's cue, Jen and Michelle began to remove Tonya's sneakers. "HEY!" she exclaimed, "What are you doing? Leave my feet ALONE!" Bob walked over to Tonya and showed her the sign that he had made for her. Tonya's pretty hazel eyes almost shot out of their sockets as she gasped in horror. "HOLY SHIT!!" was all that she could say as she then felt her socks being slowly peeled off. Jen and Michelle giggled as they tied her big toes back snugly against the stocks with two red ribbons. Bob tacked the sign to the top of the wrist-restraint post and then nodded to Mike, who proceeded to open the top button of Laura's shorts and tug them down a bit. Her soft ticklish flesh was now totally exposed from just under her breasts to well below her cute little navel. Bob walked over to Laura and showed her the sign that he had made for her. "Oh my GOD! You can't DO this to me!" she screamed, as Bob tacked the sign to the post above her struggling bound hands.
Jodi, whose head and hands were locked in the pillory and still facing backward, was unable to see what was happening. Suddenly, she felt her sneakers being removed by Jason and Brad. "Don't take them off!" she cried, but off they came! Bob walked around to the back of the pillory platform and showed Jodi her sign. "Oh NO! You're going to TICKLE us!" she shrieked. Jason and Brad then pulled off Jodi's socks, revealing her cute little squirming bare feet. Bob tacked the sign to the pillory directly above her head, and then turned the contraption around to its original position. Everyone could now see Jodi's horrified face with her blond pigtails dangling to the sides.
Amazingly, the three girls had not previously made the obvious connection between their unusual sentences, Dr. Goodwin's 'stupid' test, and the skimpy clothing that they were required to wear today. Now, they finally realized exactly what was in store for them, as they watched Bob place a large box of assorted tickling implements onto each platform. Bob and the five students then stood to the sides and invited everyone to 'meet' their captive audience. They shouted, "Come on, folks! Don't be shy! Let's all say good morning to the girls!"
Several people stepped up onto each of the three platforms. "Well, well, if it isn't Miss Blake!" said Tom Browne, one of Jodi's former high school teachers. "I see that things haven't changed very much since you made that stink bomb in my chemistry class!" He then walked behind the pillory frame and grabbed her naked ribcage with both hands. "Please, Mr. Browne, don't tickhahahahaheehee!!" He vigorously tickled her ribs with all ten fingers as he said, "This is for all the trouble you caused me and the other students, Jodi!" "Stop HeeHeeHAHAHAHA!!" Meanwhile, two guys who worked at the gas station went behind the pillory and started to tickle Jodi's little bare feet with their fingers. "Oh NO! not my FEETOOHAHAHAHA!!" Jodi now realized just how maddening her particular confinement was, since her vision was very restricted by the pillory. She couldn't even see if anybody was GOING to tickle her feet! Another young man took two long feathers from the box and tickled the backs of her naked thighs while chanting, "ticklish Jodi, ticklish Jodi!"
Meanwhile, two young women who worked at Miss Weaver's beauty salon stepped up onto Tonya's platform carrying a bag of hairbrushes. "Please leave my feet alone!" Tonya begged. "Look at those big beautiful bare feet trapped in the middle of those two ridiculous bull's eye targets!" one of the women said. "How can she NOT expect us to tickle them?!" They then lightly stroked Tonya's long slender soles with a pair of nylon brushes, going up and down very slowly. "Heeheeheehee!" giggled Tonya. "Ooh, she really DOES love to be tickled, let's show her what we can do!" They then raked her soles and arches with the stiff nylon bristles, sending Tonya into fits of hysterics. "HAHAHAHA! It TICKLES sooo HaHaHaHaHa muchahaHAHAHA!"
The women tortured Tonya's feet and toes for more than fifteen minutes, only stopping when two other people insisted that it was 'their turn'. They were Mr. and Mrs. Freundlich, who owned the local hardware store. "I know you were the one who broke my store window last month, young lady!" said Mr. Freundlich. "It cost me two-hundred dollars to fix and I want to get paid back!" He went behind her and placed his fingers into her soft exposed armpits and tickled her lightly. Mrs. Freundlich then took some little paintbrushes from the box and tickled Tonya's long slender toes as she taunted, "Coochie, coochie, coo, ticklish little Tonya!" "Oh GOD, heeheehee please don't SAY that! HaHaHaHaHa!!" she giggled as she felt the gentle bristles on her ultra-sensitive toes. She could barely even wiggle the four pretty smaller toes of each foot, since her big toes were tied back so well. The combination of the light armpit tickling and gentle toe tickles was bearable, but when she felt her soles being stroked by the pointy ends of the brush handles she screamed "NO MORE, PleaseHaHaHaHaHa!" Mr. Freundlich then drilled his thumbs into Tonya's soft deep armpit hollows, making her thrash and whip her head from side to side. "HeeHeeHAHAHAHA! STOP THAT!!" she cried.
There was an eager group of people at the tickling post who wanted to 'say hello' to Laura in their own special way. One of them was John Brewster, who worked at the bank. "So, you're TICKLISH LAURA?" he asked with a grin. "Well, I guess you really DO want your belly tickled since you're showing it off to everyone!" Being so tightly stretched up and so firmly bound to the post left Laura totally helpless against John's fingertips. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Laura!" he sang while wiggling both hands into her belly sides. "HeeHeeHeeHeeHee!" she laughed and pressed her eyelids shut. He ran his fingers up and down her sides and then playfully tickled her exposed armpits. "HaHaHaHa! Oh GOD, please not THERE, HaHaHa STOP!" she begged. John then decided to tickle her underarms by standing behind the post and reaching around it from both sides. This allowed Andy, the town's bus driver, to then tickle her from the front. He took a Q-tip, dipped it into some baby oil, and then tickled Laura's belly directly above her pubic area. "Oh God, please STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" she wailed, being so very ticklish below her navel. Andy then took his free hand and tickled her thighs and knees, as some other people started squeezing her ribs. "No more HeeHeeHaHaHa HeeHeeHAHAHAHA!! No MORE!!" She was now being tickled by four people and was begging for mercy.
Back at the pillory, Jodi looked up and saw Jake Goldman approach, carrying a box. He and his son owned the pharmacy that the girls had often shoplifted. "Hello Jodi, I know that you and those other two girls have been stealing from me for quite some time. I thought you might like to see some new products we're selling, so you'll know what to take next time!" He opened the box and handed electric toothbrushes to two of his neighbors. "I think you'll really get a CHARGE out of this model!" he said, as he turned on the one that he had kept for himself. "Yikes!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Jodi cried as she felt the vibrating bristles against her lower ribs. "Help!! NO PLEASE! HeeHeeHeeHee!" she screamed, as Jake then used it under her arms. The wrist holes of the pillory were spaced very far apart, which kept her armpits fully exposed to the torture. The other two people turned on their units and went behind the stocks to tickle her cute little bare feet. Jodi's small rounded toes wiggled and spread wildly as the electric toothbrushes buzzed along her wrinkled pink soles and heels. They then used the bristles in between her toes and on the balls of her feet. Unlike Tonya, who had her big toes tied back, Jodi's toes were free to wiggle and twitch. The two men laughed and thought it was fun to watch, as her squirming toes desperately tried to avoid the brushes.
Many other people wanted to tickle Jodi, so Jake and his two toothbrush-wielding buddies went over to Tonya. "Little Jodi was really 'tickled pink' by these things!" said Jake to Tonya as they all turned on their brushes. Tonya's soles were stretched smooth and taut, making the vibrating brushes feel unbearable. "HeeHeeHeeHeeHAHAHA SHITHAHAHA!!" she shrieked in agony. Jake then walked over to the tickling post, while his two friends continued to torment Tonya's soles. He saw Laura's sign and said, "Hi ticklish Laura! I think you'll LOVE to be tickled by this new model, on your BELLYBUTTON!!" She gasped as the tiny revolving bristles spun in her extremely sensitive navel. "HaHaHaHeeHeeHee No MORE!! Please NOT THERE!! HaHaHaHELP!!" she cried. Some other folks then decided to tickle her sides and armpits, too. "HaHaHaHa! STOP THAT!! HAHAHA!! I CAN'T STAND IT ON MY HeeHeeHeeHAHAHA BELLYBUTTONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back