• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3000 miles

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
We started with a beautiful dinner. Candlelight, wine, roses..perfect. He is such a gentleman and everything is always perfect. We gazed into each others eyes all night,our excitement and anticipation made it hard to even dine. He asked me to dance..nice and slow. I felt his hands on the small of my back as he guided me around the dance floor with his usual grace. He snuck a poke on my waist here and there, and had the audacity to whisper in my ear .."later when I have you tied up and at my mercy,,you'll going to be a quivering mess". Darn him..he had my soul in his hands and he knew it. I pretended not to listen,,but I couldn't wait. I knew that he would fulfill every fantasy I ever had..that it would be the culmination of every TMF story I ever read,,that when he had me tied up that he would tickle me mercilessly and until I was a mass of jello, until he owned me..body and soul.
We left the restaurant and got in the car where I placed my perfectly pedicured size 10 foot on his lap teasingly..tempting him,,touching him in just the right places..feeling the hardness there. "Oh honey you can't wait until I tickle your foot can you" he said,, his breath coming faster now. Our hearts raced as we drove home, and he locked my stockinged foot under his knee, and ran his finger up and down my sole, not letting me free my leg, and I giggled helplessly.His nails ripped into my sole and I held on to the seat, steadying myself,,laughing out loud. "Stop it honey" I begged,,"please let me have my leg back". "No dear" he said, " and the fun is just beginning". My panties were already getting wet as we pulled up to the house.

I started to undress and get into something more comfortable. I decided on a white sheer teddy with little white panties..lacy, with white thigh high stockings and heels. Being 5'7 1/2, my legs are long and firm and my feet narrow and sexy, with red toenails. I met my lover in the bedroom..and he was there relaxing on the bed, with his tie loosened. He was gorgeous and I thought how lucky I was to have a man like this just waiting to tickle me all night.
"Dear" he said, as he sized me up.."I noticed that the car had a small dent,,,did you use it today?" "Umm, no darling" I mumbled. "I think you did dear" he said, "and there is a small dent on the right side that wasn't there when you dropped me off at work". "Umm,,well I might have parked it at the supermarket and maybe I was a little too close to the car next to me, but I figured they would be courteous and not ding me."."Well I think we have situation" he said.."and I think you need to be dealt with accordingly."

My mind raced as I thought about which car dented ours, and how he noticed so darn fast..men and their cars!! "Listen darling, maybe someone did put a tiny ding in the car today, but its not a big deal, why don't I give you a massage to make up for it?" "I promise to get all those sore spots you always complain about".

What he didn't know is that he was in for it. You see, he is extremely ticklish, and I live for his giggle. I let him think all night that he was going to tickle me, as did you, dear reader, but no. Tonight he was going to be mine, to tease slowly and torture..to my hearts content. He never saw it coming.

"Honey, let me tie your hands up to the headboad so I can really massage you good, so that you don't have the temptation to touch me, so that you can just fully relax while I massage your stress away" I said innocently. "OK dear, you know best". I tied his hands up to the headboard, and looked over my prey. I took my foot and removed the shoe, and ran it over his side quickly. "Wh Wh What are you doing dear" he asked, his eyes growing wide. "Oh nothing honey just giving you a little massage with my foot, my sweet ticklish foot that you thought you were going to torture tonight." He started to giggle and squirm as my toes inched up to his underarms, and I sat down on the bed by his side, and let me foot tickle his armpit..He giggled sweetly,,"Dear, stop".."Honey, I am not going to stop, I'm going to rub my feet all over your body, your arms, your legs, your sides, your underarms, your legs until you melt for me like warm chocklate." And that is just what I did, for an hour or more, tickling him, teasing him with my stockinged feet, their soft soles dancing over every inch of his flesh. He giggled, pleaded, and squirmed until he was a mess and hard as a diamond. I slowly peeled off my hose and let it fall on his face, and then took my bare foot and put in his mouth, and his tongue greedily met it, trying to lick my sole. His tongue met my soul and I giggled. I then put my toes in his mouth, and I started to moan as he licked and sucked them hungrily.

I saved the best for last, his ticklish feet. They do make him squeal if tickled right, the poor dear, and I couldn't wait to scratch his soles with my long nails, hearing him giggle and promise me anything, all in vain.

"Honey, I'm going to tie your legs up now, just so I can tickle your feet a bit, is that ok" "Listen Dear, he pleaded, "dont' tickle my feet, Ill do anything,,remember that gold watch we saw today, its yours..we'll go tomorrow and pick it outttttttttt..hahahaha...stop ...please stop,,don't tickle me ...please ...hahahah,,,." I never let him finish the promise, I just tickled his feet with all my energy, up and down those soles with my nails..and as my fingers moved up his soles toward his toes I thought he might pass out from laughing. "Please stop....hahahahaha..." he laughed so hard and I saw his eyes and his raging hard on and knew I had found gold. I then parted his toes and stuck my tongue between them,licking and sucking each one,as I ran my nails down the soles, and he started bucking on the bed. I put my tongue between every toe, and he was done. I then gently kissed each toe when I realized other parts of him now needed some attention. I gently kissed and nibbled him from head to toe, letting him recover from the tickling.

I sat on the bed and wrapped my toes around him, stroking him, up and down, and he moaned and his eyes went back in his head, and he finished right there on my ticklish feet...

"Well darling,,another perfect trip to tickling heaven", I said, "you sure do turn me inside out".

"And you as well, dear, once again the perfect evening,,goodnight".

And then,, I rolled over in bed, in warm Florida, and hung up the phone. He did the same 3000 miles away from me.

Last edited:
Great story. I was wondering when the title would come into play. I figured it was prolly a phone ordeal, but still an awesome story.

Great story!!! I was there, girl!!! You get an A+++++ :smilestar

I am sensitivegirls mentor...brought her into this world..she is beautiful..extrememly ticklish, with gorgeus feet, and i wish i was the guy at the other end of the phone..whoever he was,,is indeed a lucky man!!!

thank you my friend for your compliments...tis true...I was a mere innocent (at least tickling wise),not a member of any sites of this regard.,, when this fine, tall, intelligent man from another continent IM'ed me on yahoo, and listened to me shyly talk about how being tickled set me on fire..and how I knew I was the only one. Boy, have things changed. Now I know there are many of us,,however twisted,,who revel in all things ticklish.

We are still good friends, this handsome man and I, and one day, when I win the Florida lotto, I will go to Italy and be blissfully at his mercy, although ill have to learn how to beg and plead in Italian...

Thank you my friend and teacher for introducing me to the finer things in life.

luv xxx

Oh no, my dear... it's better for u to remain there in Florida... because coming here in Italy would mean only a long, unstopped, night of tickling, expecially on your worst spots (and u know where they are)... and learning how to plead and beg in italian, will do no good... because u know i'm unmercyful... and your pleads would only make me continue more and more...

Are u still sure u wanna come here?

;)

Wow..lets see...pasta and vino all day long...romantic nights in a gondola,, nights of nonstop merciless tickling on my worst spots...(except of course hips or armpits..you promised)....more the next day...as opposed to hurricanes and men in florida who are tickle and emotionally challenged..

hang on while I call ALITALIA!!!!

Last edited:
nice....

that lucky bastard wish that coulda been me ;)

As a guy who's *ALSO* 3000 miles from his sweetheart...

...I think I need a cold shower! Whew! :shock:

oo wow what a story and you sure had me fooled grrrrrrr all this time i thought you were really having this done and found out its online. but wowow so hot great story and extremely well written.

isabeau

thank you

thanks again for your compliments...did I miss my calling?? Maybe I should give it all up and write tickling fiction full time...boy is my head swelling :angel:

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE U AS MY LER HEHEH. pOST MORE LIKE THAT SENSITIVE LOVED IT. LOOKING TO SEE MORE, ur ticklish guy

TJ

I think we have ourselves an excellent writer with a firm grasp of the eroticism of tickling.

wow

this is one of the greatest stories i have ever read haha and awesome little end

Thunderous Applaudes Loud Whistling:

Hi Sensitive,
Wow amazing story great job.
Might I make a tiny suggestion though.
All though the story was fabulas honestly I loved it.

Do you think in your next glorious story
you could like after like five or six
sentences skip to go to next paragraph.

Sorry it's just at times I had a hard time
reading it when it's all bunched together like
that.

Marvelous Story though,
Tickleslave07

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back