• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Afternoon of Torment... (11/8)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
....So I decided to give Lazarus a little surprise today when he got home from work early this afternoon, and present myself to him for a little tickle fun. I showered, shaved, lotioned from head to toe, dabbed a little perfume in the right places, styled my hair nice, and slipped into a white baby tee, red sparkly heart boy shorts, and white slouch socks (his favorite). I was laying on our bed, on my stomach, with my knees bent and feet folded up behind my backside pretending to read a book when he came home. Needless to say he tossed his work attire aside, hopped onto the bed, and got right to business.

The next hour was spent with our usual tickle play....Lazzy exploring every ticklish inch of my skin from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes, and giving extra attention to those highly reactive places. Especially my feet, which are my worst spot, and his favorite spot being the raging foot fetishist he is. Just as I am reaching the height of my sensitivity (I tend to get more ticklish the longer we play), I can see a little lightbulb go off over his head. I groan to myself, knowing this probably means I am in for some special sort of hell that he just dreamed up. Boy, was I ever!

He tells me to stay put a moment as he leaves the room to retrieve something. When he comes back, he orders me to remove my panties and boy shorts and to spread my legs. Upon doing so, I can feel him placing something on the soles of my feet. I can tell right away he the items being attached to my feet are our two electric toothbrushes. My feet are highly responsive to them, especially the Oral B Pulsar model we own, which has a vibrating head and bristles. It is MURDER on ticklish feet (compare it to the effects of the Sonicare).

Anyway, he is positioning them so that the bristles and vibrating head are sitting directly under my big and second toes, right between the base of the two....probably the most sensitive spot on the underside of my feet. He fastens them in place with stretchy hair scrunchies, and as I try wiggling my feet around I realize just how creatively effective this setup is. I can not dislogde the toothbrushes with ANY amount of wiggling whatsoever. Then Lazzy sits up and kneels between my legs to inform me of what is about to transpire....

"I am going to turn these two toothbrushes on and let them torture your feet. While they are doing their work, I am going to give you the best oral sex you've ever had in your life. If you, at anytime, manage to dislodge either of those toothbrushes, your feet will be tickled, non-stop without a safeword, for 20 minutes immediately after climax. I suggest you leave them be."

....And he proceeded to do just that. He prolonged it to by starting and stopping, changing rhythym and technique, making sure I was tortured by this as long and as intensely as possible. I was near insane the entire time...fighting between pleasure and agony. My moans mixed with hysterical bouts of giggles, thrashing and grinding at the same time. It was heaven and hell all rolled into one incredible experience. When I did finally climax, my screams were so loud our walls were reverberating. The neighbors knew what we were doing, that's for sure. In fact, about two minutes after I finally stopped screaming, my mother who lives 11 miles from us, called and asked "Was that you I just heard screaming? Are you okay?" (okay, I'm kidding about my mom).

I laid there a moment, taken in the pleasure of one of the greatest orgasms I've ever experienced. Then that moment came...the moment all lees know all too well after climax. That moment when your entire body alights with sensitivity 100 times more intense than usual. It was when this moment struck that Lazzy went down to my feet, moved the toothbrushes but a mere 1/2 inch to the side of where they were currently located to a new spot that had not been desensitized during the course of this torturous session. And as if THAT was not enough, he added all 10 of his rapidly skittering fingertips to my soles at the same time. The screams I let loose with during climax didn't have much on the screams of ticklish hell I erupted with the moment this happened. Well, that is until silent laughter struck, approximately 10 seconds later. He kept this up until I thought for sure I was gonna die if he didn't stop (about 2 or 3 minutes...lol), then he finally shut off the toothbrushes and removed them from their positions on my feet.

The fact I am still alive and kicking after todays hellacious experience is nothing short of a miracle. But man, what a ride!

That's okay....what comes around, goes around. Oh Lazzy..... :evilha:

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful ticklish afternoon, Mimi. Thanks for sharing! :cool2:

Mitch

WOW! Terrific! That's an evening of passion I'd love to share with my wife. Laz is so lucky!!!

Mimi, I so long to have a chance to give that kind of pleasure to a willing lady of my liking...any takers?

omg Meems that was terrific and the part where your mom called, even though she didnt lol that was great. you are a talented writer you should write more of these. i could feel those toothbrushes as you described them. you guys both rock

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

That's one hell of a true story, Mimi. :shock:

That's marital bliss

Mimi, your delightful true tale reminded me of two things I :xpulcy: like to do to my wife . . . but can you guess which is the only one she allows?

Hint: Seach my TMF posts and try to find just one reference to me tickling my wife's wonderfully ticklish feet.

:D Lucky Lazarus.

Thanks for the feedback, gang. I was a little leery of posting it, due to it's extreme personal nature, but finally decided what the heck. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!

Lazzy is already making plans for round two... :yowzer:

Hmm . . .

You know, I would be more hesitant to speak to someone about my tickling fetish than I would the most intimate details of my sex life. But I understand what you mean, Mimi, when you describe your anecdote as :wub: "extreme(ly) personal."

round two??? shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt lucky you and Lazarus.

isabeau :Kiss2:

Mimi said:
Thanks for the feedback, gang. I was a little leery of posting it, due to it's extreme personal nature, but finally decided what the heck. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!

Lazzy is already making plans for round two... :yowzer:

Believe me, Mimi, I don't think any less of you for sharing what happened. In fact, I want to know about round two! Please keep us posted, so to speak. Thanks! :D

That is a very inventive idea Lazzy has there...

I would love to see a picture of his setup of the toothbrushes.

She writes awesome stories for us to read, she posts pics of chicks and she's ticklish...DAMN am I jealous of Lazzy right about now!

Mimi...now might be a good time to thank you for all the hard work you do here...

Hugs and tickles, :twohugs: <<<<---- :feets:
Beaner...

I loved that story. Hooked on every damn word. Please keep us posted on that potential round 2. Awesome!!!!

HEEEEEEE!
too cute Mimi~sounds like fun!
:bowing:
XOXO

....So I decided to give Lazarus a little surprise today when he got home from work early this afternoon, and present myself to him for a little tickle fun. I showered, shaved, lotioned from head to toe, dabbed a little perfume in the right places, styled my hair nice, and slipped into a white baby tee, red sparkly heart boy shorts, and white slouch socks (his favorite). I was laying on our bed, on my stomach, with my knees bent and feet folded up behind my backside pretending to read a book when he came home. Needless to say he tossed his work attire aside, hopped onto the bed, and got right to business.

The next hour was spent with our usual tickle play....Lazzy exploring every ticklish inch of my skin from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes, and giving extra attention to those highly reactive places. Especially my feet, which are my worst spot, and his favorite spot being the raging foot fetishist he is. Just as I am reaching the height of my sensitivity (I tend to get more ticklish the longer we play), I can see a little lightbulb go off over his head. I groan to myself, knowing this probably means I am in for some special sort of hell that he just dreamed up. Boy, was I ever!

He tells me to stay put a moment as he leaves the room to retrieve something. When he comes back, he orders me to remove my panties and boy shorts and to spread my legs. Upon doing so, I can feel him placing something on the soles of my feet. I can tell right away he the items being attached to my feet are our two electric toothbrushes. My feet are highly responsive to them, especially the Oral B Pulsar model we own, which has a vibrating head and bristles. It is MURDER on ticklish feet (compare it to the effects of the Sonicare).

Anyway, he is positioning them so that the bristles and vibrating head are sitting directly under my big and second toes, right between the base of the two....probably the most sensitive spot on the underside of my feet. He fastens them in place with stretchy hair scrunchies, and as I try wiggling my feet around I realize just how creatively effective this setup is. I can not dislogde the toothbrushes with ANY amount of wiggling whatsoever. Then Lazzy sits up and kneels between my legs to inform me of what is about to transpire....

"I am going to turn these two toothbrushes on and let them torture your feet. While they are doing their work, I am going to give you the best oral sex you've ever had in your life. If you, at anytime, manage to dislodge either of those toothbrushes, your feet will be tickled, non-stop without a safeword, for 20 minutes immediately after climax. I suggest you leave them be."

....And he proceeded to do just that. He prolonged it to by starting and stopping, changing rhythym and technique, making sure I was tortured by this as long and as intensely as possible. I was near insane the entire time...fighting between pleasure and agony. My moans mixed with hysterical bouts of giggles, thrashing and grinding at the same time. It was heaven and hell all rolled into one incredible experience. When I did finally climax, my screams were so loud our walls were reverberating. The neighbors knew what we were doing, that's for sure. In fact, about two minutes after I finally stopped screaming, my mother who lives 11 miles from us, called and asked "Was that you I just heard screaming? Are you okay?" (okay, I'm kidding about my mom).

I laid there a moment, taken in the pleasure of one of the greatest orgasms I've ever experienced. Then that moment came...the moment all lees know all too well after climax. That moment when your entire body alights with sensitivity 100 times more intense than usual. It was when this moment struck that Lazzy went down to my feet, moved the toothbrushes but a mere 1/2 inch to the side of where they were currently located to a new spot that had not been desensitized during the course of this torturous session. And as if THAT was not enough, he added all 10 of his rapidly skittering fingertips to my soles at the same time. The screams I let loose with during climax didn't have much on the screams of ticklish hell I erupted with the moment this happened. Well, that is until silent laughter struck, approximately 10 seconds later. He kept this up until I thought for sure I was gonna die if he didn't stop (about 2 or 3 minutes...lol), then he finally shut off the toothbrushes and removed them from their positions on my feet.

The fact I am still alive and kicking after todays hellacious experience is nothing short of a miracle. But man, what a ride!

That's okay....what comes around, goes around. Oh Lazzy..... :evilha:

Just reviewing some older posts, and giving this one a major bump. Outstanding, Mimi! Love your writing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back