• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 4

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Four

Michelle's eyes were greeted by the eerie darkness as they slowly opened. The faint flickering of distant flames did not provide enough illumination for her to see anything, but she could feel that she was lying on some sort of table. As the chilly dampness of the air caressed her trim petite body, she realized that she was totally nude. She began to panic as she felt the cold metal shackles that encircled her wrists and ankles, and saw the flickering flames growing nearer. She could now see that a group of robe-clad figures, some holding torches, had surrounded her. She could also now see that her long red hair had been woven into two tight braids that flowed down her shoulders and onto her breasts. She began to scream "HELP, HELP!" But in lieu of a verbal response, she heard a metallic clicking sound and felt her arms being stretched even more tightly over her head. When her body was as taut as a violin bow, the clicking stopped. "Oh my God, you've put me on a friggin' RACK!" she screamed in fear. Again, instead of a human voice she heard another clicking sound. Michelle began to feel the middle of the table pushing up against her lower back, causing her belly and hips to be raised several inches higher than the rest of her slender body. "Who ARE you? Why are you DOING this to me? HELP!!" Once again, no reply. Instead, she began to feel fingers. Long, cold, grotesque fingers, dozens of them, touching her all over. They probed, they poked and they TICKLED! They tickled her smooth soft belly in its arched up position. A single ugly finger wiggled mercilessly into her quivering navel. "HeeHeeHeeSTOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" she screamed, as many other fingers tickled and tickled her pretty little bare feet and wiggling pink toes. Two more sets of fingers grasped the ends of her braids and used them to tickle her armpits, breasts and nipples. "HEEHEEHAHA!! you BASTARDS, HEEHEEHAHAHAHA!!" She was starting to cough and gasp as she felt a warm hand tugging on her arm. "Wake up Michelle, WAKE UP!" It was Jen's voice calling her, as the morning sunlight of her dorm room erased the evil darkness of the dungeon.
Relieved, she hugged Jen who then said, "You must've been having a terrible nightmare, Michelle! You were screaming and laughing in your sleep!" "Oh, it was horrible! I was naked on a rack with all these awful tickling fingers and…" Jen interrupted her, "I can imagine! That sure was a hellish ordeal we put ourselves through at yesterday's carnival! And that's exactly why I'm here! Look, we're FAMOUS!"
Jen handed Michelle a copy of the local morning newspaper. The headline read, "A TICKLISH SITUATION", and there was a big picture of Michelle imprisoned in the stocks as her feet were being tickled. "It's all over town, EVERYBODY'S talking about it!" said Jen. Michelle's pretty green eyes widened as she exclaimed "Wow! How did we make the papers?" Jen explained, "Mike drove you back here to the dorm after the awards ceremony with Mayor Jenkins, remember? Well, you were so exhausted, you collapsed on the bed and fell asleep! Mike returned to the carnival grounds to help us tear down the booth. While we were packing things up, a reporter from the Hastings Herald stopped by and interviewed us! He also bought some pictures from people at the carnival who happened to have had their cameras. Read the artickle!"
Michelle began to read out loud. "Butler College coeds Jennifer Adams and Michelle Sullivan were literally 'laughing for dollars' at yesterday's annual fund-raising carnival, 3,585 dollars to be exact! Carnival attendees were encouraged to tickle the bare feet of these two brave 'soles', as they sat confined in a set of old fashioned stocks! Clad in Colonial era costume, they each spent two torturous one-hour sessions in the large wooden stocks that were masterfully built by local craftsman, Bob Nelson. Mr. Nelson also pledged a double-dollars matching fund which helped the students achieve their record-breaking grand total. Nearly 120 people eagerly lined up to pay five dollars for each minute that they were permitted to torment the ticklish tootsies. Many folks bought several minutes worth of tickles. In addition to the fun of 'punishing' the young women for their petty 'crime', players also won a prize if they could make the lovely lasses laugh. How did our pretty prisoners fare? Well, let's just say that a LOT of prizes were won!! Also to be commended are Jason Carver, Brad Simmons and Mike Romano for their realistic and humorous supporting roles. All proceeds from the event will go to the Brenner County Children's Hospital for pediatric cancer research. Mayor Jenkins personally presented a special gift, and a certificate of commendation, to each of the five students at the closing ceremony."
"Unbelievable!!" exclaimed Michelle, beaming with pride. Jen added, "Oh, and there are two MORE pictures on page three! One of ME laughing like a hyena, and another one of YOU with your feet being licked by those two big dogs!" Michelle shuddered as she gazed at the photo and remarked, "THAT was the worst!" Jen playfully poked Michelle in the ribs as she said, "And get this, one of Mr. Nelson's buddies had a camcorder and he videotaped the whole thing!"
Just then, the phone rang and Michelle answered it. "Oh, hello Mr. Taylor!" There was a moment of silence as Michelle listened and nodded. "Um, OK then, I'll tell her. I'm sure we'll both be able to come. Bye!" "What was that all about?" asked Jen. "That was Henry Taylor, you know, the chairman of the town board of trustees. He wants us to come to a special town meeting tomorrow night at eight PM, but he wouldn't say why. He said that Mike, Jason, Brad and Mr. Nelson will also be there." "Hmm, I can't wait to find out what's going on!" said Jen with a grin.
The following evening, the five students arrived at town hall together. They'd met for lunch in the college cafeteria earlier that day and decided to all go in Mike's car. Bob Nelson waved to them as they took their seats and the meeting was called to order. Seated at the long front table were the mayor, judge Potter, police chief Edwards, board chairman Henry Taylor, and the other town trustees. Seated throughout the room were many of the town's business owners and shopkeepers, and there was a large-screen TV and a VCR located to the left of the front table.
Henry Taylor began, "Good evening everyone and thanks for coming. I'm sure that most of you are wondering why you are here. We have a problem in this town, a BIG problem! Will the five Butler College students please rise!" The five students looked at each other nervously as they slowly stood up. Mr. Taylor continued, "These fine young people represent what ISN'T our problem! In fact, they exemplify what creative, honest and civic-minded youth are capable of. As virtually everyone now knows, these ingenious students have raised over 3,500 dollars for a very worthy cause. I especially must commend Michelle and Jennifer for their bravery and stamina! You may be seated."
A loud round of applause greeted their ears as they took their seats. Mr. Taylor continued, "Well, now that you all know what isn't our problem, let me tell you what IS! Tonya Sheppard, Jodi Blake and Laura Pierce are names that most of you know all too well, unfortunately. These three delinquents have been the source of so much grief in this community. They have been arrested many times for shoplifting, vandalism, graffiti painting and other offenses during the past two years. And even after several confinements in the town jail, they arrogantly continue to assault our town, our businesses, and even our church!" Judge Potter then began to speak, "They were arrested again, on Sunday at the carnival. Ironically, they were caught trying to steal the cashbox from one of the other booths! They were each found guilty at yesterday's trial, and they are now in the jailhouse, awaiting my sentencing. Sadly, their parents have given up on them long ago and have refused to post bail." Mr. Taylor spoke again, "The board of trustees is considering a drastic, but hopefully effective solution. Will Bob Nelson please come forward!" Bob rose, walked to the podium and began to speak.
"Thank you Mr. Chairman and good evening everyone. I've been doing some research lately. Three hundred years ago, our small New England town wasn't even called Hastings. It was the tiny Colonial village of Hodge's Landing. Right outside this building, on the very same parcel of land that's now our town square, stood the village stocks! There was also a pillory and a whipping post. Most of you can now guess where we got the idea for that carnival booth!" Bob winked at the students as some people chuckled. "Well, back in those days there was almost NO crime! I'm not suggesting that we WHIP these three defiant girls, but I believe that we can TICKLE them into becoming law-abiding citizens! I know many of you are thinking, tickling isn't so bad. After all, these two students volunteered to endure two hours of it for charity! But as you will see, and as they can testify, it was quite an ordeal. One that they will never forget!"
Bob pressed the play button on the VCR. Everyone then sat and watched as a panic-stricken Jennifer was tickled savagely on her feet by Mrs. Potter's long red nails. Judge Potter rubbed his chin and smiled. Then a segment of Michelle's torment was played. Her bone-chilling shrieks of insane laughter echoed throughout town hall. Bob stopped the tape and said, "As you can all see, the look of fear and panic on their faces was totally real. The TICKLING was totally real, and the STOCKS were inescapably real! Any preliminary role-playing was merely to draw people into the game. But once things got going, those girls had almost no control of the situation. And THAT'S what evokes the fear that can stay with you for quite some time. Isn't that right, Michelle?" She stood and exclaimed, "My God, he's right! I'll never forget the feeling of being tickled so much while helplessly restrained, especially in public! I even had the most awful nightmare!"
There was some whispering as Mayor Jenkins remarked, "Mr. Nelson, you seem to be quite a tickle expert! What do you propose exactly?" Bob replied, "We must first determine how ticklish those three delinquent girls are. Then, depending on WHERE they are most ticklish, each of them would be publicly confined in the most appropriate way. We already have the stocks, of course. And in keeping with our town's history, I plan to also build a specially designed pillory and, not a whipping post, but a TICKLING post! Of course if any of the girls are not ticklish, we'll just have to think of something else! Oh, and I suggest that their sentences be at least eight hours long, with no prolonged rest periods. That's MUCH more severe than what our lovely ladies endured!"
Mr. Taylor then opened the floor to questions and comments. Rev. Thomas rose and asked, "Can we do this legally? I recall the Constitutional phrase 'cruel and unusual punishment'. Wouldn't tickle torture be just that?" Judge Potter replied, "You're correct. According to my interpretation of the law, it would be illegal for any court-appointed person to administer such physical punishment. However, my sentencing would merely call for public confinement. Handcuffs, leg irons, and other restraints are totally legal when used by law enforcement personnel. We would simply be using some old fashioned ones! And our police officers might just be 'too busy' that day to notice if any of the TOWNSPEOPLE happen to tickle the prisoners after they've been confined! Isn't that right, chief Edwards?" "That's right!" he answered, "We can't be EVERYWHERE!" Rev. Thomas laughed as he sat down.
Miss Weaver, owner of the beauty salon, was then acknowledged. "What about the girls' physical health? What if one of them has a bad heart or something? We certainly don't want to KILL them!" Several people laughed out loud. "Excellent question, Miss Weaver!" replied Mr. Taylor. "Dr. Goodwin, would you like to comment?" Dr. Goodwin, who just happened to be the physician who gave Jen her thorough Babinski reflex test at Sunday's carnival, stood up. "I've been asked to give all three girls a full physical exam to insure that they're in good health and have no respiratory or cardiac problems. My exam will also include a neurological evaluation, which will help to determine their ticklishness!"
The questions and discussions continued for another hour. Everyone was becoming more and more intrigued with the idea of publicly tormenting the youthful female offenders who'd plagued their community for so long. The town board then took a vote, and the resolution was unanimously passed. The meeting was adjourned and everyone left.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back