• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 2

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter Two

A group of high school boys were the first to visit the booth. "What's THIS all about?" one of them asked with surprise. The boys gawked at the sight of the barefoot, costumed girl imprisoned in the stocks. "Read the sign, me lad" said Mike. The boys looked up and read the large sign that explained Jen's predicament, and the object of the game. "Oh, I get it! We TICKLE her FEET! And we win a PRIZE if we can MAKE HER LAUGH! Cool idea! I always wanted to tickle an older girl, cause my big sister tickles me!" Two of the boys eagerly pooled five singles and handed the money to Brad, the cashier. They each took a long stiff blue feather and chose a foot to tickle. Jen closed her eyes as she felt the tips of the feathers begin to dance up and down both of her helpless soles. Her feet were normally very soft and sensitive, but having had that pedicure the day before made them even more so. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!!" the boys taunted as they drilled the feathers into the spaces between her toes. "Laugh for us you baaaad little girl, or we'll tickle, tickle, tickle you MORE!!" "Please don't tickle me!" Jen pleaded, as she tried to get into the role-playing. She was trying so hard not to laugh, even though it tickled so much. She pulled frantically on the straps that held her arms up high, but she could do nothing to make the tickling stop. She was just about to burst out with a laugh when she heard Jason declare, "TIME'S UP!" The tickling stopped as Mike took the feathers from the disappointed boys. "Aw, we were this close!" one of them said. "Maybe we'll be back later and get her real good!" "Yeah" said another boy, "that was sooo FUN!"
Bob Nelson joined the crowd that had now formed at the booth. People stood in amazement as they read the sign and realized that the tickling was real, and not a staged act. One older woman remarked to Jen, "Oh my, I could NEVER do what you've allowed them to do to you, my dear. I'm so ticklish, even at my age! You must be very brave!" Jen looked up and smiled. But her rest period came to an abrupt end when the woman handed a twenty-dollar bill to Brad! "Four minutes!" exclaimed Jason, as the woman lifted her hands into the air to show everyone, including Jen, her long red nails.
"What's your name, dear?" the woman asked. "Jen", she replied. "Let's see if little Jenny is ticklish!" said the woman as she turned to the crowd and then back to Jen. "You know that a good little girl is not supposed to swear, especially on Sunday. It's not respectful and you must be punished, right?" Jen was very surprised by how easily this woman got into the spirit of things. But before she could even reply, she felt those pointy nails gently scraping the balls of her feet. It was maddening, those nails were much worse than the feathers. She tried to move her feet, but all she could do was slightly wiggle the four unbound toes of each foot. There was no escaping those awful, tickling red nails! "Laugh for us, little Jenny! Coochie, coochie, cooo!!" she teased, while raking her nails down the sides and up the middle of Jen's smooth soles. "If you don't laugh for us, I'm going to have to play with your little piggies!" "Oh God, not my TOES!" Jen begged. But the woman had already taken a pipe-cleaner and began to tickle each toe on Jen's left foot with it, one at a time. Then she used her nails to tickle each toe, in order, on Jen's right foot. "This little piggy is TICKLISH!" chanted the woman as she continued to torture each one of Jen's long slender bare toes.
Jen could not hold back her urge to laugh anymore. It had been boiling up inside of her with so much force now, starting with those two boys and now with this crazed, tickling grandma! She took a deep breath and let out a huge burst of uncontrollable laughter. "HeeeHeeeHaaaHaaa HeeeHeeeHahahahahaha!!" Jen continued to wail, even after the woman stopped the toe tickling and threw her fists into the air as a gesture of success. Mike gave her a prize as the crowd cheered her victory. People were now lining up to tickle Jen's milky-white soles, temptingly trapped in the stocks and surrounded by those two conspicuous targets! Everyone was eager to play what they started to call 'the tickling game'.
Many people got their turn at making Jen laugh. Some were individual players, others worked as a team. Each seemed to have their own special tickling technique. Some people preferred to use the feathers and artist brushes, while others tried the plastic forks and toothbrushes. And there were those who relied mainly on their own fingers to drive poor Jen into mindless hysterics. Needless to say, most people walked away with a prize. After an hour of almost constant tickling, Jen was totally exhausted and drenched with sweat. As Jen was released from the stocks, the crowd gave her a big round of applause. She acknowledged them as best she could as she stumbled to the back area of the booth to rest. It was now time for Michelle to play 'prisoner'.
In an effort to add more humor to her character, Michelle stubbornly refused to take her punishment and stood defiantly with her arms folded. The crowd began to jeer and chant, "TICKLE HER, TICKLE HER!!" The three guys had to actually carry her over to the waiting stocks, her arms flailing wildly in the air. She 'fought' with them as they locked her ankles into the stocks, strapped down her shins, and then fastened her wrists to the wooden post. Jason decided to 'test' the strength of the wrist straps by suddenly tickling Michelle's armpits through her thin costume blouse. "HeeHeeeHaaHeeHaah!!" she erupted with laughter. "Aye, she is a TICKLISH one, indeed!" said Mike as the crowd laughed along with her. Brad then slowly removed Michelle's shoes and tossed them aside. But when he tried to pull off her socks, he couldn't. Michelle was wearing long socks, and they were stuck fast in the padding of the ankle holes! Seeing Brad's excessive frustration, people in the crowd began shouting out suggestions. "Rip them off her!" "Tickle her with them on!" But Jason solved the problem by taking a pair of scissors and carefully snipping the socks around her ankles and then quickly pulling them off. Everyone cheered as Michelle's cute little wiggling feet were laid bare for all to see. Then working as a team once again, Jason and Brad tied her big toes securely against the stocks. With the new prisoner now ready to receive her punishment, the crowd was more eager than ever.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back