• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tables Turned, part 3 (ff/mff)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Tables Turned, part 3
by clean_kitchen

Part 1: http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=52944
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57216

Recap

A couple nights ago, two women snuck into my house for the sole purpose of tickling the living crap out of my wife and me. The unbelievable night ended with the intruders forcing me to give them the name of their next victims. We withstood the ensuing torture as best we could, but finally relented, giving them the name of my wife's brother, Paul, and his wife, Natalie.

Unable to resist the prospect of seeing Natalie get tickled by the women, I snuck over to my brother-in-law's house on the night the women said they would be there. Not only did I get to see Natalie get it, but also my wife's mother, Samantha, who had unexpectedly been there, as well. Paul had left for a business trip. When we left off, I had been watching the women tickle Natalie and Samantha when my hiding place was discovered.

. . .

I hadn't realized they had stopped tickling Natalie because of her lingering laughter. That's the same time I realized I couldn't see one of the intruders. Not good. The remaining woman was talking to Natalie, telling her that her friend had gone to get her some water from the kitchen.

Crap! The kitchen was right behind where I was hiding. If the intruder was in the kitchen, there was a good chance...

"Hello, little spy." The voice behind me was calm, feminine and familiar.

A small hand grabbed my arm and stood me up. I had my captor by a foot in height and nearly a hundred pounds in weight, so I could have escaped if I wanted to ... but I didn't really want to. I just followed as she led me into the bedroom.

"Look what i found," the woman announced as she shoved me into the room.

Natalie and Samantha looked at me with a mix of surprise and embarrassment. They were, after all, in rather vulnerable and unflattering positions -- Natalie tied to the bed with just her bra covering her upper body.

"I stopped by came in when I heard strange noises," I lied, making my female in-laws blush a little bit more.

"Well, aren't you just a knight in shining armor?" chided one of the intruders as I was pushed to the floor beside the bed.

I was tied on the floor diagonally next to the bed. My ankles were secured to one of the legs of the bed, and my arms were tied tightly behind my back. They removed my T-shirt, shoes and socks, leaving me in just my basketball shorts.

It was my turn to be embarrassed as one intruder knelt near my head and one straddled my hips. I was excited about getting tickled again, but not in front of Natalie and Samantha. I didn't like the idea of them seeing me laugh and squeal like a little boy, but that didn't matter now.

The women didn't say a word as they went to work on my upper body. Twenty fingernails skittered and danced all over my neck, shoulders, sides, chest and stomach, reducing me to the aforementioned squeals. I tried my best to buck and roll away, but I couldn't get any leverage.

The women ravaged my upper body for I don't know how long, and then left the room without saying a word.

"I'm sorry, ..." I gasped to Natalie and Samantha as soon as I could catch my breath. "I was trying to help ..."

"Are these the women who tickled you the other night?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, the same ones."

"Why did they come here? Why are they doing this?" Samantha asked.

"Why did they come to my house? Who knows what these psychos are thinking?"

"What's going to happen next?"

"I'm not sure about the specifics," I said, trying not o sound excited, "but you can bet we're going to get tickled."

"You got that right," said one of the intruders as they returned.

They knelt at the foot of the bed, where they had easy access to three pairs of feet.

"Please, no more! No more!" Natalie and Samantha pleaded, guessing their short-term fate. I was once again filled with excitement and anxiety. I was watching with delight as my mother- and sister-in-law begged in vain not to have their feet tickled, while at the same time bracing for my own ordeal.

The entire room filled with tickled laughter as four hands went to work on six bare feet. My own laughter mingled with the almost musical laughter of Natalie and the breathless cackling of Samantha. The desperate chorus was broken only occasionally with incoherent pleas for mercy.

The three of us writhed and laughed in our respective positions, individually lost in our shared experience. I was occasionally able to focus just enough to look up and see them tickling Natalie's feet. The most torturous part of my predicament was not the fingers skittering on my soles, but the fact that those fingers distracted me from taking full advantage of my front-row view of Natalie.

The tickling eventually ended, leaving the three of us giggling as we each tried to catch our breath.

"Now we're going to switch things up a bit," announced one of the intruders. She looked at me. "we play such fun games, don't we?"

I just looked sympathetically at Natalie. Neither of us knew what "games" we were going to play, but both of us knew the tickling was going to continue -- and that's all we really need to know.

"First, something for the mother-in-law," the other intruder said, grabbing a bag they had brought in with them.

They untied Samantha, who struggled unsuccessfully against the younger women, and tied her face down on the floor. They stretched her arms high above her head to a nearby radiator and bound her feet to one of the bedposts. She struggled the tiny bit she could as they cut away the back of her shirt and unstrapped her bra, leaving her back and sides completely bare.

One of the women then hung what could only be described as a feather chandelier from the ceiling above the prone woman. The device was perhaps two feet in diameter with three or four concentric circles of feathers, all facing downward. The circles seemed to be independently suspended so that each could bounce up and down and tilt slightly. The entire setup hung by some sort of elastic cord that allowed it to bounce lightly up and down by an inch or two.

They arranged the chandelier so that the feathers just barely touched Samantha's bare back, eliciting squirms and squeals each time the feathers touched their victim. Samantha was wincing at the wispy touches.

"You were never part of our original plan, dear," on the intruders said as she stepped away from her handiwork, "so we're going to let you off easy."

The other intruder completed the thought, "Yeah, we're done tickling you, but we're far from done with these guys. We don't want you to feel left out, though, so we're gong to let you spend the rest of the evening with our little friend."

With that, the intruder turned on an oscillating fan she had set up several feet away, switching it to the "low" setting. The feather chandelier began to sway and bounce lightly in the breeze, causing the feathers to dance randomly across Samantha's bare back.

The sensation wasn't the intense tickling she had endured earlier, but it was definitely having an effect. At first she resisted, squirming as best she could to avoid the tickly touches. Her breathing became harder, giving way to a few grunts. Eventually, she settled into a steady stream of giggles and easy laughter as the feathers continued their light but relentless caress.

"That will keep her busy for a while," one of the intruders said, clearly satisfied with the effect. "Now for you two."

"Please, oh please!" Natalie begged, still looking with pity at her mother-in-law giggling on the floor. "Please don't tickle me."

"Oh, we're not going to tickle you,..." said one of the intruders with a none-too-comforting grin on her face.

"Thank you, oh, thank you,..." Natalie said, truly relieved.

"...HE'S going to tickle you," the intruder finished, replacing Natalie's relief with stunned confusion.

"WHAT?!" Natalie and I said in unison.

Both intruders walked over to me. "You've got a choice. Either we tickle you, or you tickle Natalie. Either way, someone's getting tickled."

I shot a look to Natalie, whose eyes were wide with disbelief, and then back at the intruders.

"What's it going to be? You know we know how to get you good. You can avoid that unpleasantness by agreeing to tickle your sister-in-law as bad as we would tickle you."

I looked at Natalie and she begged me with her eyes.

"No," I said.

I could believe my ears or the irony of my situation. I was about to take a serious tickling in order to resist doing something I desperately wanted to do. The scene was made all the more surreal by the tickled giggles continuing to stream out of Samantha on the other side of the room.

The intruders looked at at Natalie, "Boy, you're lucky to have someone so caring. My brother-in-law would give me up in a heartbeat."

"But don't get too comfortable, hon," warned the other intruder. "We're going to see if we can change his mind."

The intruders untied my arms and repositioned them tight above my head.

"You know you can avoid this by saying you'll tickle her," one intruder said as they took positions on either side of me.

"Let me have it," I said, defiantly.

And boy, did they! They started by both tickling my sides with both hands, each playing a side like a piano, skittering up and down and all around, sending me into delirious laughter. They knew this was a weak spot of mine, and I guess they wanted to see just how strong my resolve was.

This continued mercilessly for a long time (I have no idea how long it actually was). I was actually about to give up when they stopped. I gasped for breath as they repositioned themselves. One straddled my hips facing away from me and the other sat at my feet.

"Are you ready to tickle her?" the intruder at my feet asked.

I looked wearily at Natalie, who looked nervously at me. I wondered what she thinking as she watched me get tickled like this to protect her, knowing that if I broke she would be next.

"Never," I replied.

"Never's a long time," the intruder responded as the next assault commenced.

The woman on my hips pulled up the legs of my shorts and began to scribble her fingers up and down my thighs while her partner worked on my feet. My laughter once again drowned out the ongoing giggles of my mother-in-law as I writhed as best I could to avoid those tickling fingers.

I was too far gone to look at Natalie's reaction, lost in a world that included only two legs, two feet and twenty fingers. I gave myself over to the sensations, allowing myself to feel every ticklish stroke and just laugh as hard as I could.

I yelped and the intruder at my feet found a terrible new playground when her fingers slipped around to the sides and tops of my feet. It had escaped them so far that the tops of my feet are much more ticklish than the bottoms. It was public knowledge now, however, and she set about making up for lost time. The laughter couldn't come out fast enough as fingers tortured the tops of my feet and tops of my legs near my hips.

After way too long, the tickling once again ended. I was truly tired, now, and more thoroughly tickled than I had ever been before. The intruders once again repositioned themselves and once again presented me with the opportunity to trade Natalie for myself.

I looked at Natalie, who was now looking at me with a look that seemed to say would be OK if I gave up. It struck me that she was now ready to endure tickling -- from me, no less -- to save me from my torture. That thought gave me renewed determination, which was in retrospect strange since I really, really wanted to tickle her.

"No," I said quietly but resolutely.

The women were once again kneeling on either side of me and reprised the original tickling of my upper body. There was no further banter, just expert tickling and hysterical laughter. I think they knew that I was at running out of steam, and were moving in for the kill. They were as merciless as they were effective.

After what seemed like another eternity, I finally gave up. They continued to tickle me for several seconds, making me give up several times before they finally stopped.

They untied me, but it was several minutes before I had the strength to sit up. When I did, I was instructed to move to the bed.

"I'm sorry," I said as I stood at the foot of the bed, both of us unsure how to handle this.

"It's OK," she said, confident that I didn't have a choice, not knowing how much I was going to enjoy this.

"Now," said one of the intruders, "you're going to tickle her."

"And it has to be bad," the other intruder added. "We know how ticklish she is, so we'll know if you're holding back. If you don't get her good, then we're going to start over with all three of you, and we won't hold back."

My heart was beating so hard that it felt like it was going to come out of my chest. Here I was, standing at bare feet, being told that I not only _could_ tickle them, but that I _must_, and badly, at that. i almost fainted at the sheer bliss of it, hoping that I wouldn't wake up from this dream.

I couldn't count how may times I had looked at Natalie's feet and wanted to do this. But now, faced with that very reality, I tentatively stroked her soles with my fingers. She winced and began to moan at the the sensations. Her feet were soft and smooth. I was lost in simply feeling her feet with my fingertips.

"Get on with it!" the intruders commanded.

Natalie shrieked as I began to tickle her feet in earnest. I alternated between light, wriggling strokes and fast scratches, keeping her in hysterics. I tried the tops of her feet to see if they were as ticklish as mine. They definitely were, but not as ticklish as those soles. I used one hand to hold back the toes of one foot and raked my fingers up and down her outstretched arch, which sent her absolutely through the roof. I was sure she was going to break her bonds.

I was startled when I heard one of the intruders say, "Stop, for cryin' out loud!"

I was so enthralled by tickling Natalie that I hadn't heard them tell me to stop. it seemed like I had only just started, though I have no idea how long it actually was.

"Now do her upper body," they instructed, nodding toward the bed.

I climbed up on the bed, straddling my sister-in-law. I looked briefly at Samantha, still writhing and laughing under the feather chandelier tirelessly tickling her bare back. Then I looked down at Natalie. An earlier tickling had left her torso bare except for her bra. She was now pleading with me not to tickle her, but I was in no mood to listen.

"Please! You've gotta stop! Please, don't!"

"I don't have a choice," I said, trying to sound apologetic.

I put my fingers on her outstretched arms near her elbows and began to tickle down the insides of her biceps. The began to laugh and plead, partly because it tickled and partly because she could tell where I was going. she about exploded when my fingers began wriggling under her arms. I let them glide from the tops of her armpits down to her upper sides just above her bra and back up again. I repeated the motion over and over, keeping her in a fit of laughter.

As much fun as it had been to tickle her feet, this was batter. There was just something about staring her right in the face as I tickled her, watching her expression change from tight-eyed laughter to wild-eyed desperation, a gaping smile permanently affixed to her face.

Her laughter didn't change as I spidered my fingers down her sides and across her tummy. She was especially sensitive on her upper tummy, just under the ribcage. I let my fingers linger there and she rewarded my with silent, breathless laughter.

I explored nearly all of her ticklish torso, stopping short of touching her breasts -- I didn't want to be accused later of fondling her. Besides, there were plenty of other ticklish places to play with. Again, the intruders had to tell me several times to stop before I hear them.

I got off Natalie, and she looked absolutely spent. She closed her eyes and caught her breath, still giggling from the tickling I had just given her.

"Boy, you sure know what you're doing!" said on e of the intruders. It almost seems like you liked tickling her. But the fun's over ... for you."

They returned me to my former bound position, outstretched on by back with my arms high over my head. This time, though they gagged me. One of the women knelt at Natalie's feet and the other knelt between Natalie and Samantha. In spite of her pleas, the intruder at Natalie's feet began to lightly trace a single finger up and down each of her feet. it was enough to make Natalie laugh, but not enough to make it so she couldn't listen to what other intruder was saying. Natalie and Samantha laughed and giggled, each being lightly tickled, as the intruder between them spoke.

"I suppose you're wondering how we chose to visit you. ..."

. . .

Can I get it at Home Depot?

CK, it's always a delight to have a new goodie from you, one of the Forum's most skilled practitioners of the "domestic" tickle tale. <br> I adore the "all in the family" spirit of "Tables Turned," but the element that really rang my bell this round was the "feather chandelier." (Is it my imagination, or have we been especially blessed lately in the Story Forum by particularly wicked devices conjured up by our resident authors? Boxes, chambers, exercisers--all programmed for laughter!) With the Holidays fast approaching, you simply must tell me where I can find one. There's someone I know for whom (Hehhehheh!) it would be the perfect, ah, gift!

great story. I wish there were more than three parts to it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back