• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Village of the Tickled" Chapter 1

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"Village of the Tickled"
by Fantastklr

Chapter One

Spring had finally arrived. The warm, sunny days of late April were a welcomed change from the bitterly cold winter that we'd endured for so long. Plans were well underway for the big charity carnival that was run by the local college. This event, which raised money for the Children's Hospital, had long been a tradition in our town. Students were encouraged to design and construct game booths, and to solicit local merchants for their financial support. Every dollar that was collected would then go to the hospital for cancer research. The group of students who raised the most money would be awarded a special prize, along with a personal commendation by the mayor.
One group of five seniors, who'd been good friends ever since their freshman days, were determined to win this year. But they were not quite sure what their booth would be. Nevertheless, they began to canvass local businesses for donations, as well as ideas for their booth. They had just arrived at Bob Nelson's store, where fine custom cabinetry was built and sold. Bob greeted them warmly and seemed very eager to lend his support. "We want our booth to be really special" said Jason, a tall, athletic-looking young man. "Yeah, we want it to attract the most attention and make the most MONEY!" added Jen, a beautiful, slender blond coed. "Everybody does the usual ring-toss and dart-throwing games" lamented Brad. "Mr. Nelson, I hope you can give us some NEW ideas!" exclaimed Michelle, a cute, petite redhead. "I think I can be of some assistance" said Bob, who'd had an idea for a carnival booth for many years, and was thrilled to now be sharing it with these students.
"What if the object of your game was to make someone LAUGH, while that person tried very hard NOT to laugh?" The five students seemed puzzled, yet very intrigued. "That sounds really interesting Mr. Nelson, but how would it be a game?" asked Mike. "Well, here's where it gets to be a lot of fun!" said Bob with a grin. "I'm sure that you've all seen pictures of people confined in stocks, like in Colonial days. I've often wondered why they didn't have their shoes removed and their feet TICKLED, since it undoubtedly would have added to their punishment and humiliation. It sure seems like something that SHOULD have happened! Let's do a re-creation of such an event, but turn it into a challenging GAME! It would certainly attract LOTS of attention and raise LOTS of money for your charity! In fact, for every dollar that you collect, I will donate TWO dollars. And I will even build the stocks, make the signs, and provide everything else that's needed!"
They all looked at each other in amazement, and had many questions. "How would this game be played?" asked Michelle. "Well, are your feet ticklish?" Bob inquired. "Oh my God, YES, very!" giggled Michelle. "Great!" replied Bob, "Then let's suppose that it's your turn to be the 'prisoner'. You'd be dressed in a Colonial era costume, and be locked in the stocks in your bare feet. You would also have your hands tied up over your head to make it all look convincingly real. A large sign written in old English would inform the passersby that their help is needed to punish you for your 'crime' of say, swearing on Sunday! But in order to do so, they must first donate five dollars to our charity. They would then have one minute to tickle your feet, as a large timing clock ticked away the seconds! They would win a small prize, like a stuffed toy animal, the moment that you began to laugh! Players would also have the option of buying additional 'tickle minutes' to help them increase their chances of winning!"
Jen, who was beginning to appear a bit nervous, remarked "Oh, I just KNOW that I couldn't hold out for even a MINUTE without laughing if someone was tickling my feet and I couldn't even MOVE! They would surely win every time!" Bob assured her, "That's fine! The more winners, the more players! I'll even buy all of the stuffed toy animals as an added donation. Remember, you'll be collecting five dollars a minute, and I'll be matching that with double dollars! That's FIFTEEN DOLLARS for every minute you're being tickled. Not a bad deal, right?" They all nodded to each other as Brad said, "Yeah, I'm sure we'll attract loads of attention with all that laughing and screaming going on! Everyone will be coming over to OUR booth to see what all the NOISE is about! And with us collecting fifteen dollars a minute, we will DEFINITELY win the prize this year!" The five students then thanked Bob for his brilliant idea, as they left his shop still bubbling with excitement.
With more than a week remaining before the day of the carnival, Bob had plenty of time to build the stocks and make the other items for the booth. He was a master carpenter with a well-equipped shop, and he cheerfully worked late for several nights. Meanwhile, the five students experimented on each other to determine who had the most ticklish feet. As it turned out, both Jen and Michelle were extremely ticklish on their feet. Brad, Mike and Jason had only moderately ticklish feet, although they were quite ticklish on their upper bodies! The students realized that they would have the most success with their game booth if the reaction to the tickling was totally real and not faked. So, Michelle and Jen reluctantly agreed to take turns being the 'prisoner' in one-hour shifts, whilst the three guys played the roles of magistrate, official timekeeper and cashier. With the help of their history professor, they made some very authentic-looking costumes of the period. And knowing that their bare feet would be on public display for all to see and touch, Michelle and Jen decided to get pedicures on the day before the big event.
The sun was shining brightly on the morning of the carnival. They'd all arrived early to help Bob unload his truck and set up the booth. The stocks remained covered with a big black cloth atop the flatbed truck. The girls gasped as Bob pulled off the drape with a flourish, thus revealing a large, beautifully made set of sturdy wooden stocks that were mounted onto a heavy raised platform. Also bolted to the platform was a padded bench, with a thick wooden post anchored directly behind it. Weighing well over two hundred pounds, it took all six of them to lift the contraption off the truck and place it into position. There was a large 'bull's eye' style target, painted in red and white circles, around each of the two padded ankle holes. A 'shelf' with two leather straps was mounted between the bench and the lower stock. Two red ribbons were looped through several small holes in the upper stock, and the tall wooden post was fitted with a pair of black leather wrist straps.
Jen and Michelle gazed nervously at the massive bondage device. They imagined their wrists being bound to that post and their ultra-ticklish bare feet being helplessly locked in the stocks. "Um, why are there targets around the holes and what are those ribbons for?" asked Michelle. Bob answered, "The targets are purely for effect, to draw the utmost attention to your feet. And those ribbons will be used to tie your big toes back against the stocks. It's all designed to make your feet look irresistibly ticklish! EVERYONE who passes by will want to play the game!"
The students decided where the signs, prizes, timing clock, tray of tickling implements and cashier's podium were all to be placed. They then changed into their costumes, after which Jen and Michelle tossed a coin to see who would go first. Jen 'won', so she cautiously sat down on the bench as the guys lifted the upper stock and placed her ankles into the padded holes. They closed the stocks and locked the clasp, and then used the two straps to secure her shins to the shelf. Jen's ankles and lower legs were now totally immobile. They then strapped her wrists tightly to the rear post, high above her head. "Only one thing left to do!" said Jason with a grin as he walked around to the front of the stocks. He slowly unlaced her shoes and removed them, then carefully slipped off her thin white ankle socks. Jen's beautifully long slender feet flexed in the cool morning air. Her elegant painted toes wiggled as she anticipated what was to come next. "Heeheehee" she giggled as she felt Jason's fingers looping the ribbon around her right big toe. "Oh no, it tickles already!" she joked as Brad looped her left big toe with the other ribbon. They then pulled the ribbons tight from behind the upper stock and tied them off with a bow. Jason and Brad stood back and admired how Jen's soft bare soles were now stretched taut and vulnerable. "Wow, you were right, Mr. Nelson!" exclaimed Brad, "Everyone passing by who sees these gorgeous feet centered in our 'bull's eyes' will WANT to tickle them! It almost looks like Jen's lovely feet are BEGGING to be tickled!" "Exactly!" chuckled Bob as he spread out a large assortment of feathers, brushes, Q-tips, plastic forks, pipe-cleaners and other items on the tray. "And LOOK, the carnival's now OPEN!" Jen took a deep breath as she watched some people approaching.

** Spoiler Alert **

Dear Fantastklr,

Where to begin? I'm overwhelmed, this is a truly excellent story that I greatly enjoyed reading. I have to commend you the wonderfully articulated tickling scenes and the breadth of vision the story has to offer. From the tickling booth, to the public punishment in stocks, to the orgiastic conclusion, all was fantastic. Congratulations once again and thanks for sharing this piece with all of us!

Kudos,
Kunzite

These stories stand well as individual vignettes and come together even better as a complete tickling tale . . . sort of like those Transformers that combined into a bigger Transformer :D

Very good work my friend!

:veryhappy I must say, i loved this series much much much much much MUCH more than Kittletown (no offense 2 Max Speer, of course)! It was great! I wanna live in a town like that! And b around people that r always tickling each other! Move over, Disneyland! This place is a real "Tickleland"! :p

Oooga!

I've enjoyed this so far and am intrigued to see how far you take this story. I agree that I enjoy this much better than the Kittletown series. Keep up the very nice work.

............(speechless)..................

2 Girls +
extrermly tickish feet +
pedicures +
charity =

One helluva story

Keep it up

hyped_up is hyped_out
:cool:

Never gets old, even after a decade or so.

I just want you and everyone else to know that "Village of the Tickled" was a rough draft of my novel, "The Heroes of Hastington". I finally completed the book in 2006, and I invite you to read, and hopefully enjoy, this story in its finished form. Any comments or questions are always welcome. Simply follow the link below to download the entire book.

Cute.

You really ought to format the text properly, though. Line breaks for dialogue, paragraph breaks where they ought to be, instead of just at random...

Would make it much easier to read, and enjoy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back