• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morgan Fairchild Tickling Mork from Ork?

TheTanMan

TMF Novice
I know there is the scene where Raquel Wlch and some other ailens capture mork(Robin Williams) and tickle him as a pleasure torture.

But I believe from around 1978 Morgan Fairchild guest stars and seduces Mork and tickles him silly and hysterically if my memory serves me correct, anyone have any specific details.

Please..
ThanTanMan

I vaguely remember that, and I remember that Mork was afraid of candles because on Ork, candles meant tickle torture

No tickling actually takes place (sorry), however it is mentioned often. The only actual tickling was between Mork and the female aliens when one of them tickled him while the other held him. Raquel Welch was the leader in charge and ordered then watched the tickling.

I remember that episode. I remember where Mork is describing to Mindy the Orkan tickle torture. He says to her, "Be thankful that's never happened to you." Mindy replies, "A lot of guys have tried."

Actually there was another scene as TanMan described. It was not Morgan Fairchild - it was an actress named Marla Pennington who seduced Mork. He was sitting on a chair and she sat on his lap and then tickled the hell out of him until Mindy walked in. Great scene.

:bowing: Im probably asking the impossible here but dont suppose anyone has or can make a clip of ANY of the above? I vaigly remember the alien scene but fancied Pam Dauber for ages. Any scene with her in would be a keeper. Thanks anyway guys. :bowing:

meehoo said:
Actually there was another scene as TanMan described. It was not Morgan Fairchild - it was an actress named Marla Pennington who seduced Mork. He was sitting on a chair and she sat on his lap and then tickled the hell out of him until Mindy walked in. Great scene.

Good catch meehoo! I had forgotten that scene but now remember it. Wasn't she the one that was actually a robot?

I don't remember the episode - but I do remember fantasizing about tickling the hell out of Morgan Fairchild - I still think she's one of the most beautiful women I ever saw while I was growing up - and that's long before I could even talk about tickling with anyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back