• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thorough Stimulation Part 3: Corporal Punishment

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
Part One: Testing for Sensitivity:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67214

Part Two: (It's a surprise - non-tickling)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=68489

After Jennifer had been tickled all over in Part One to test where she was most vulnerable, she was subjected to the joys (for the tops) of itching powder. Now, the powder mostly cleaned off, we begin PART THREE...

The itching still bothering her, she had recovered enough of her wits to feel a breeze in the room. Someone took her temperature via her ear, and said something in that strange foreign langugage. The breeze became colder, just cold enough to have goose-bumps wash over her body and give her only the occasional shiver. She was still hanging faced-down in the machine, legs open slightly, and bent at a thirty-degree angle at the waiste.

Jennifer, breathing heavily and still occasionally wiggling from the itching powder, could hear many of the girls gathering around her. Every part of her legs, behind, and breasts were being gently massaged, stroked, or gently scratched. Hands, feathers, cotton, soft brushes, silk Hawaiian leis, all lightly making her shiver as the cold air brushed against her.

Then it all stopped.

She strained to hear, but there was nothing - the girls were already in position. They were just torturing her with anticipation. Jennifer had no idea what would be next!

A sixteen inch metal ruler was produced, it had been sitting on a block of ice with several identical ones. It was quickly touched to her behind, causing a gasp, and was then removed. The same thing was done to the side of her breast. And again to her inner thigh.

Then nothing.

Finally, the ruler came down on her behind.

GASP! "OW!" It sounded like an accusation.

Her behind was methodically smacked, just hard enough to sting, the position moving slightly with each stroke. Jennifer didn't twitch or gasp EVERY time, but often did, and began to squirm in her restraints.

Another girl began on the other cheek at a different pace with varying intensity when the first was about half-done with the once over. Now Jennifer was really squirming.

Up and down the girls went, spanking her ass, occassionally switching rulers for colder ones and resting them on a particularly red area.

When her whole hiny was a blush, they began using a switch from a nearby tree. Three feet long, very thin, and still green inside, it made a wizzing sound. Occassionally they would whip it very fast but not smack her at all. Sometimes a few times in a row. Jennifer was kept nervous the whole time, making cute soft little "uh" noises.

Her blindfold was removed, and some goggles were placed over her eyes. The goggles had two screens, one for each eye. One screen showed a recording of her being spanked, the other screen showed what was happening currently... with a three-quarter second delay.

She saw one girl walk up with the switch, look it over dispassionately, and then look at her behind the same way. She tapped Jennifers ass a few times VERY gently, the cold making her more sensitive, then she looked in the camera, smiled slyly, and faced Jennifer's hiny - this was it!

She took the switch, and pressed it into the middle of one butt-cheek, smacked a few times just to sting a little, and then began regular strokes - once per second.

Jennifer saw each smack three-quarters of a second too late in her goggles, which would be on for 30 seconds, and then leave her with only the smacking sensations for another 30.

The strokes were not TOO hard, but they did sting. Regular strokes in exactly the same place. Jennifer began to squirm again, and try to shift her weight for comfort.

The smacks continued.

She began to wiggle around a little to try to get away. She was breathing very fast but wasn't at their mercy yet.

The smacks continued.

She was breathing faster, the pain building up more and more, she knew she couldn't take much more.

The smacking continued.

Her eyes wide open, but nowhere to look but at herself. Her mouth wide open breathing as fast as she could to try to mitigate the stinging somehow.

"No. NO. NOOO. NO!"

Suddenly, she tried to pull one arm out of its restraint and push with the other for a few seconds, then she reversed it (a for a shorter time), then she did the same thing with both arms and legs. She grit her teeth...

"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOWWWWWWWWWWW!" SMACK! "OW!" SMACK! "OWOWOWOWOW! No! Nohoooohooohoho! RRRRRRR! Ah! AH! AH! UH! NOOOOOOO! OOOOO! OOOOO! OOOOOOOOO!"

Her body was no violently jerking around, her reflexes trying to force her to protect herself, but unable to do so.

Then, several of those freezing cold metal rulers touched her innner thighs, and she screemed!

Then the smacks continued, varying in speed and part of her behind. Sometimes whipping past and missing her, sometimes making the whipping noise and smacking against the torturer's hand.

Then her LEGS were smacked!

"NO!" She yelled accusingly, "Not my LEGS! You c-can't smack my legs AH!"

Her breasts were also smacked. The machine opened her legs, and, hanging there her breasts, legs, and ass were smacked with several different objects. Tears began flowing and she was gagged with a cloth (so she could still breathe).

Then they all went FASTER! And HARDER! They were whipping her as hard as they could, especially in a few areas of her legs they had left untouched specifically for this portion of time. :whip:

She began writhing anew and screaming out. Then it stopped - she was not to be brused or damaged.

Breathing heavily she was molested with ice-cubes to bring the swelling and redness out, occassionally being smacked again, more often hearing the wizzing sound of the switch.

TO BE CONTINUED...
PART 4: Tickle-torture+

[email protected]
Were it only I had someone to tickle and torture...so she would be motivated enough to torture me!
Dave

I have one of those wonderful rulers - 18 inches long - flat metal on one side - covered with cork on the other - I often thought that this would be a wonderful whipping toy - it would sting but do no damage - and I thought of it for the soles of a girls feet as well as other parts - thankyou for reminding me - that will become a part of my field kit for sure.

I decided to read all three parts and then comment on the whole series so far. Very good story. Very descriptive to set the scenes. I also like the way the installments are set up with different steps that are happening to her. It definitely makes you anticipate what the next phase will be. Look forward to part 4. Good work.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back