• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why men should get pedicures

tkl

TMF Regular
Hey yall ive been a lurker for a bit and i had quite the experience today some important names and places were changed to cover my ass :)

Okay so my cousins getting married in cancun in the next couple weeks and besides the normal wedding guest junk my invitation had something interesting on it " this is a barefoot wedding, since well be on the beach I strongly suggest that everyone gets a pedicure".

So as i ponder wether or not my cuz is really worth 50$ lol JUST KIDDING i find a little whole in the wall day spa in philadelphia were hopefully i dont know n e 1 working. I call and make my appointment early in the day to hopefully avoid a lot of other customers and go down for my appointment.

As i walk into the door Im met by a strikingly beautiful and tall long haired brunette who goes,

"are you the man getting a pedicure?"
I immediatley start to blush and say "well, I uh..."
she giggles " yea its you, come on in i already started your foot bath"

I walk into this nice little room away from the rest of the salon with an uber comfortable chair above a foot spa I put my feet in this warm foamy bath ( im not gonna lie guys and gals that spa feel GOOD :manicd: and as I soak she asks
"Is this your 1st pedicure?"
I say yes and explain to her my cousins wedding and the invitation and cancun and she laughs "well then lets get started so you can hop on a plane"
she pulls my foot out and drys it with a towel and takes this pumice soap and starts massaging my feet i immediatley yank my foot back with a stiffled giggle and apologize for almost kicking this poor girl in the face
"hmm well I guess someones ticklish" she says
O my god yes I explain how even the thought can make me giggle and yes goes "really...?" as she locks my ankle under her arm a lazily drags a long sharp red fingernail across my toes as I start giggling... "heheheheh yes m'am hehehehe" she stops o well this is REALLY gonna be fun then isnt it? "its a shame I left my stocks at home" :yowzer: lets just say it was a good thing i was wearing a big hoodie cuz i had to cover up some things :). Immediatley after that comment she talks about how much she loves having her feet tickled how erotic it is. At this point Im redder than the toenailpolish next to her and when she sees this she goes
"O my God Im so embarresed I didnt mean to go off like that you probly think Im a freak"
" No no no not at all, actually I really enjoy having my feet tickled... as long as I can get them back ;)"
she closes and locks ( i think) the door to our side and reaches into her purse " just keep you foot in that soak and relax I just need to get some things" She gets some things out of her purse and sits back down at my feet and before I know it she has my ankles tied with some hose NO KIDDING. I look at her with this look of confusion as she goes, "sweety this will be the best pedicure youll EVER get" Without even breaking eye contact i see her long nails creeping toward my heels i already start to giggle as she slowly scraps her nails over my heel which makes me erupt into ticklish laughter
"just keep laughing hun, she says were the only ones in the salon for another hour"
I cant even believe that this is really happening until a feel an oiled finger slide in between my toes sending me into utter hysterics and the whole time she teasing me
"cootchie cootchie coo aww is the big man ticklish?"
Im trying not to fall outta my chair as she takes a make up brush and starts to :tickle: my toes and I am off the wall ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaomigodpllllleeeeaasssseeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhahahahaha im gonna dieieieiieiegahahahahahaha
she stops and kisses me on the cheek as other people start to enter the salon she finishes my pedicure with occasional tickles in between and as I pay and leave she leaves her # on a buisness card with something written on it " Im looking foward to your next visit" ~ Shelly.

Needless to say folks i think im gonna get another pedicure

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS
G'NIGHT ALL
tkl

You lucky son of a gun!

I am getting a pedicure soon....I doubt I can hope to get the same results! :xpulcy:

Mate that is soooo sweet! I cant believe it! You lucky guy, thanks for posting

:bouncybou

well now that is an interesting story. will there be any paybacks? since she said she also enjoyed having her feet tickled? great story and dang it. these things always happen to others.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

i don't believe its true, but...

if it is, please tell me the name of the spa because I live in philly and always wanted to try a pedicure!!!

i always wondered how girls manage to get these all the time, i wouldnt be able to sit still and would probably knock the chair over lol. Makes me wanna just go an sit in a salon one day and listen to the sweet melody of giggles coming from girls mouths.

LOL~I got mine today and this weird guy kept questioning me about it~he was waiting for his "friend," a gal to get her nails finished, and it was funny but wierd. He asked "is that chair massaging your back too" (der!) "how often do you get this done? Your feet must be really soft..." Im thinking, "ok dude, time to get a t-shirt that reads FOOT FETISH..." oy! :ermm:
XOXO

wow look at all the replies lol

howdy folks to answer your question: A: the salon is not from philly as I said in the beggining if thestory the names and places were changed to CMA ( sorry)
B: We have talked and she really didt want n e disclosure of her or the salon for fear of getting in trouble with her boss ( sorry guys :( )

C: NO i havent gotten a shot at payback yet but i will soon;)

Gnight everybody

Hi tkl! Thanks for delurking and sharing your experience with us. I'm a guy who's never had a pedicure, but after reading your story, I've got to try one! :D You did the right thing in not disclosing your pedicurist's private info. Have fun paying her back, and I hope you are able to enter into a serious relationship with her, it sounds like you two have something in common. :D

Pedicures

That was a good story. I thought it was very well writen. :bowing:

On pedicures...

I'm a straight guy and I went and got a pedicure once. It was very enjoyable. When they say your feet are going to be soft they mean it. All that scrubbing and peeling and whatnot really did a number on my feet. My feet aren't entirely ticklish though, and the lady doing it did seem a bit frustrated that I wasnt ticklish. Oh well.

I would definitely reccommend getting one to all the other guys out there. There's nothing awkward about it at all, and as a bonus, you get to watch all the ladies getting their feet scrubbed and tickled, it's pretty much paradise, as long as you can take it yourself, haha.

Wow! absolutely loved your post BWC. You should have put it in a new thread.

Having already read tlk's excellent account of his experience, I normally wouldn't have bothered looking in again. Just got lucky, I guess.

I could swear I saw this scene in a Jerry Lewis movie. :blaugh: Great story, man! What every ticklish guy dreams of!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back