• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vellicationists

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
For those who may come to this directly, check out MaxSpeer's Tickling Religious Cult thread HERE. It's what inspired this story. HOWEVER, you should keep in mind that the fact that this was inspired by that thread in no way implies that the type of activities in this story would ever be condoned. This is a STORY, not a representation of what is intended by those discussing the possibility of a group.

The Vellicationists​

Philadelphia Tribune – Investigative Reports Services – Julie Foster reporting

In the midst of the City of Brotherly Love, you’d expect to find a variety of different things. You find many historical sites. You find a variety of shops and restaurants catering to every possible taste. You find people of all walks of life. And, you find a variety of cultural and religious expressions. This story explores the latest cult craze that’s sweeping not only the city, but the rest of the nation as well. It’s leader and chief minister is Rev. Max Speer. I believe that he and his followers are a danger to this nation.

This may well be my last time reporting to you, my faithful readers here in our fair city. I have infiltrated a group from which I may never be able to extract myself. It seems to have taken some sort of supernatural hold of my will and my very being. I’m smuggling out this report in hopes if warning others who may otherwise share my fate. If I succeed in saving even one, I will die in peace…IF they allow me that mercy. Lord only knows what further torments they have in mind for me.

But, I digress. Allow me to explain.

The Beginnings…

One day, Rev. Max Speer decided that it was time to do something about his long-suppressed desire to form a religious community. This community would be dedicated to the exploration and practice of tickling as a means for spiritual awakening and fulfillment. It would put forth the following principles:

1) That the Great Spirit lies within the center of joy within our being
2) That this Joy can be obtained through laughter
3) That Tickling can bring us closer to the Great Spirit

The group is known as the Vellicationists. This is their story…

Having come to the decision that it was time, at long last, to take action, Rev. Max had reached out to others who shared this vision. They discussed possibilities for specific practices and forms of expression and recruitment. They even found a location for their more public religious celebrations at an old club in the historic Society Hill area of the city. Since their original organization, the community boasts thousands of members, many regularly active at their daily services.

How could a group of this sort boast so large a congregation? To ask its members, you would think that everyone there was just waiting for something like this to come along. They would tell you that they’ve always loved the idea of tickling and being tickled and that it opened something within them that nothing else could touch. They would tell you that it truly does bring them closer to the Great Spirit dwelling in all of us. Yet, I’ve seen a different side…a more devious side that seems to take away one’s free will.

Though many members have come and gone as their outside lives allowed, a core group of well over 100 devotees have converged on the areas near the City of Brotherly Love, taking up residence and spreading their beliefs like wildfire. I’ve seen evidence that points to a nationwide (perhaps even worldwide) campaign to convert everyone with whom they come in contact…provided they are ticklish or enjoy tickling others.

Since it is well known that I have always been extremely ticklish, I wandered into areas where the cult members are known to hang out, watching for potential recruits. I’ve mentioned my ticklishness in past stories. I even staged a taste of my ticklishness for them, having an old friend sneak up and tickle my sides while I wandered through the Gallery Mall. My screech caught their attention immediately. One member, Andy, came over feigning great concern that I had been attacked. I knew I had him just looking at his eyes. The lust for tickling that I saw there was unmistakable. But, I played along. He was a complete gentleman. I could easily see how others have been so easily drawn into the trap. I was invited to meet him for dinner the following night. That’s where it all began.

We must be somewhere near the city. For, as I’ve said, services take place in the Society Hill area. I know this only because our (those of us not fully initiated) blindfolds are removed once we get to the area so as not to attract the attention of passersby. It’s about a 40-minute ride, though I don’t know if they are taking longer to throw us off. We never seem to take the same route. I’ve tried timing distances between turns. But, they’re never the same.

The place we stay appears to be in a country setting. The core members of the group all seem to live here, though they go out to various locations during the daytime. The main building is a huge old stone mansion, almost castle-like in appearance. The surrounding houses (more like cabins, really) are spaced around the grounds, which is set on a hill and surrounded on all sides by heavily forested land. There are gyms and salons in the cellar of the mansion, faithfully used to keep everyone in top condition for their ceremonies. The location has a certain familiarity to it. But, I can’t seem to place it.

What follows is my diary of my time with them. I have kept it in secret. For, as one not yet fully initiated into the group, I am allowed no outside contact nor the privilege of writing. I had to steal paper and pen from the library and smuggle them to my secret place. Rev. Max seems to know what I’m up to. But, I’ve managed to keep the diary’s location from him. It has cost me dearly. He has this power that…. Well, you’ll see.

Everyday Life With the Vellicationists…The Real Story…

Day 1:
The bait having been taken, I am to meet Andy at the Independence Brewery Pub for dinner this evening. Located at the end of the Gallery Mall, I suppose he figured it would be a safe place to me. And, indeed it will be. I’ve got backup. The same friend who staged the tickle attack with me yesterday will be sitting across from our table, monitoring everything. (Of course, he’ll be disguised differently this time.) Since the group members seem to take hygiene very seriously, I’m going to spend the day at the spa making myself as acceptable as possible to them.

Day 2:
So much for my backup. It seems that they were ready for that.

Half way through dinner, Andy began to share a bit with me about the group. Though I’d already heard much of what he told me, I played dumb and acted intrigued by the idea. I asked if there was more to it. (I truly wanted to ask him to take me then and there, but didn’t want to appear overly anxious and make him suspicious.) He seemed pleased and said that I’d have to promise to never share any of what he told me with others without permission. I agreed.

He began to tell me a bit about their lifestyle and ceremonies. In all honesty, I really was intrigued at that point. These people really believe that they can grow spiritually by tickling and being tickled. The concept fascinates me. I told him that it was likely something that I would have to experience in order to truly understand. He hesitated and seemed to be struggling with a decision. Finally, he said that he agreed. The only way I could see for myself was if he brought me here and I went through their initiation. He also said that he would have to blindfold me to protect the secrecy of the location. I agreed, giggling a bit at the simplicity of the plan.

We finished our meals and headed next door to the train station, catching the first train that came by. Once on the train, Andy made a show of placing the blindfold on me. I suppose this was mainly to keep others from thinking too much of it. In a city open to the BDSM scene, it wasn’t necessarily that unusual a site. People have seen much more here. My tail made it onto the train just as it was about to pull out of the station. I know this only because I recognized his voice as he apologized for plowing into an elderly woman in his rush.

We must have changed trains half a dozen times. I really don’t remember. The effect of the blindfold threw off my perception of everything. In fact, I suspect there may have been some sort of drug in it that kept me slightly sedated. I was so sleepy and disoriented! After the final train ride, we got into a car and drove for what seemed like hours. Though I was a little nervous, I didn’t say or do anything to show it. Andy kept asking me how I was doing and assuring me that I was safe and that the run-around was simply a precaution.

I have no idea at what point my tail lost us. When we finally arrived at our destination, my blindfold was removed. My eyesight cleared just in time to see the huge mansion at the end of the long drive. I thought that I would be introduced to Rev. Max, or at least to one of his assistants, as soon as I arrived. But, Andy explained that there was a set process and that I’d meet him in due time. I was shown to my room, a gorgeous room with Victorian décor, and locked in for the night. Though I didn’t expect to sleep a wink, I knocked off the moment I hit the pillow.

The sun is just rising now as I write this. I’m told that breakfast will be served here in my room until I am properly prepared to meet Rev. Max. It seems that he must approve of me before I can begin the initiation. I’m not sure how I am to be prepared for our first meeting. I’m anxious, but also a bit frightened. Without my tail, nobody knows where I am. But, after all, it’s only tickling. That seems innocent enough. What harm can it do me?

Day 3:
Now I understand why I had to wait to meet Rev. Max. All day long, I was pampered and primped to make me presentable. I thought that my day at the spa yesterday had been enough. But, the spa here is something else. They even have electrolysis technicians on staff for members who’ve completed their initiation and decided to remain. They do a much better job here than anywhere I’ve ever been. If they ever open it to the public, they’ll be rich. I felt so refreshed and relaxed!

It wasn’t until near dinnertime that I was taken, with great ceremony, to the main hall where new initiates are examined. There were three other women, girls really, along with me. Each of us was dressed the same. We wore a loose-fitting white sleeveless top slit down the sides and a white silk thong. If the robe wasn’t pure silk, it was certainly a blend. It was one of the softest materials I’d ever felt. The cut of it reminded me of a long and very narrow poncho, covering only our torso and tied loosely at the waist by a simple gold cord. After the days pampering, it actually tickled as it brushed against my bare skin. Our arms and legs were bare. On our feet, we wore a type of sandal with a faux fur top. I suppose this was to protect the meticulous pedicures we’d each had.

Each of us was led forward by our sponsor when our name was called. We were asked a few simple questions about our ticklishness and our openness to knowing ‘a freedom that we had yet to dream of’…their words, not mine. The entire time, Rev. Max and the other ministers stood before us, gazing upon us. It felt as if they were looking right into the depths of us. My feeling of nakedness wasn’t only a result of my form of dress. It was much more a result of that look.

As I learned a few minutes later, the others had been recruited in much the same fashion as myself. It turns out that Andy and the others are fully initiated members who are deacons and highly respected…almost feared. All of the main leaders appear to be male, though there do seem to be a few women. Their roles seem to be much more subservient and less feared. (I say feared because this is what I felt at the time. I can’t really say, in all fairness, that this is an accurate observation of what others felt.)

It appeared that our questioning was acceptable. We were then asked if we were willing to submit to a brief trial. With some trepidation, we answered that we were. (Again, the trepidation was on my part. I can’t speak for the others. In fact, one of the girls seemed quite anxious for this part.) We were each then led to a separate spot along the front of the hall. I hadn’t noticed until then that there were chains with wrist cuffs attached suspended from the ceiling. Each of us was cuffed first. Then, a padded bench was brought forward and placed under us so that we were kneeling on it with our bare feet sticking out behind us. We were told that we must remain as still as we could until told otherwise.

(continued below...)

Last edited:
wow awesome Ann love it so far. and just where exactly is this church? hint hint lol i bet there are deacons throughout this country of ours, much like in Max's kittletown series, where recruits went through the country with their zaps and the special ingredient in the water. fantastic Ann and you have such a way with words.

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

Day 4:
I never got to finish writing yesterday. They came to take me for more pampering and then to what they refer to as the training center for more or their initiation. Honestly, I’m not sure I made a wise move in coming here. I’ve always been extremely ticklish. Now, with all the pampering, I’m even more sensitive. Between last night’s ceremony (where we were tickled for about a half hour) and the continued pampering yesterday, I’m so hypersensitive that I can barely take the brush of these silly garments they have us wearing. I have to admit that I’m very paranoid right now. I’m constantly on guard and feeling very vulnerable, waiting for someone to start in on me.

Having passed our trials and been accepted for initiation, we were all informed that we must now wear cuffs on our ankles and wrists at all times until that initiation is complete. I suppose this is to make it quicker and easier for them to secure us for spur of the moment tickling. We were taught a sign that would be shown to us that meant that someone desired to tickle us. We were informed that we must submit ourselves without hesitation or complaint as soon as we see the sign. To refuse would mean our being given two choices. The first would be to leave and not be allowed to return. The second would be to submit to an indefinite period of intense tickle torture in punishment for the transgression of the refusal. Needless to say, I plan to submit.

Once again, last evening, we were tested in the main hall. I don’t believe I’ve ever been tickled so thoroughly and skillfully in my life! These guys are good at what they do…a fact that’s beginning to scare the hell out of me. Unlike the first night, we were secured to the kneeling bench as well as to the hanging chains. It’s probably good for them that they did. I’m sure I’d have hurt someone with all my struggling. They didn’t tell us that we had to stay still this time. Maybe they knew that this wouldn’t be a possibility after all the pampering all day long. The tickling sensations were so intense that I couldn’t have controlled myself if I’d wanted to. All I could do was writhe and scream in laughter.

I’m not sure what to expect today. But, one thing is for sure. I don’t think I’ll like it.

Oh, before I forget again. I really do think there’s something in the air system here. At night, I seem to sleep so soundly. They don’t even lock the door any more. There’s kind of a sweet, cloying smell in the air. I’m told that it’s incense. But, I don’t believe it.

Day 5:
I’ve got to get out of this place! These people are going to drive me insane. Yesterday, I must have had a dozen different people flash that infernal signal for me to submit to tickling. Wherever we happened to be at the time, I’d have to allow them to lead me to the nearest post to be tickled. I never knew I could be so ticklish. I said before that I’ve always been extremely ticklish. But, now, I believe I never knew what being ticklish was.

Part of this has to be these classes we’re taking. (I don’t know if they’d call them classes. But, that’s what I call them.) We’re being taught to clear our minds and open ourselves to things outside of us. We’re told that this will assist us in finding the depth of the Great Spirit’s presence in us and help us to open ourselves to It. I’m not so sure that this is the only reason for these classes.

Last night, in the great hall, we were again restrained in our places. The tickling seemed to go on forever. But, there was something else as well. As Rev. Max moved from post to post, he never touched us. He’d just tell us to look into his eyes. Every time I looked into those eyes, it was as if a thousand feathers were dancing over my entire body. I’m sure it’s just my imagination and paranoia getting the best of me. But, I could barely stand that gaze. It was so calm and friendly. But, what it did to me was….

I had to stop writing for a moment. Just thinking of that gaze set me off again. Even now, I feel like someone or something has hold of me. I want to crawl out of my skin. But, somehow, I don’t think even that would help.

* * * * * * *​

Rev. Max and his chief ministers stood at the observation console. There were four cameras placed strategically in each of the initiate’s rooms. So, any time they wanted, they could check up on them and see what they were up to. They were on to the lady reporter. They’d known her the moment Andy laid eyes on her. She was the perfect challenge. If they could convince her of the rightness of their position, they could convince anyone.

“Of course, my mind control ability doesn’t hurt a bit either,” chuckled Rev. Max. It was this ability that was leading to the ticklish sensations that Julie had been feeling. All he had to do was concentrate on the person feeling something and they felt it. It was a gift he’d been born with and learned to perfect over the years. He was now teaching it to his head ministers. This was also the main reason why all initiates were taught to open themselves to outside influences.

“Watch this,” Rev. Max said to his companions. He then closed his eyes for a moment before looking back at the monitor. Almost immediately, Julie doubled over and began writhing around on the bed. Tears ran down her cheeks and she struggled to keep from laughing out loud for fear that someone would hear her and her situation would be made even worse. Her hands tore desperately at the imagined hands tickling her. But, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t stop the sensations.

Finally, Rev. Max took pity and stopped. With a grin, he turned to the others, saying “We’re going to have fun with this one.”

They all agreed. But, Rev Jeff added, “What about that journal she’s keeping? We’ll have to be sure that doesn’t get out of the grounds.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem.” Rev. Max said. “She’ll never be wearing enough to possibly conceal it and is never alone outside of her room. We’ll be fine.”

* * * * * * *​

Day 6:
I honestly think I’m losing my mind! At nearly ever waking moment, even if nobody is around, I feel like I’m being tickled. I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

Yesterday was the same as the other days…classes…ceremonies…TICKLING! God! How did I ever think I could endure this kind of torment? For once in my life, I honestly don’t care about the story any more. I just want out of this place!

* * * * * * *​

Rev. Max set the journal back beneath the mattress where Julie had hidden it. Why people though of this as such a grand hiding place, he could never guess. It’s the first place most people would look. In any case, he knew just where she hid it and now knew what it said. Time to give her a breather and start drawing her in.

Over the next couple of weeks, they gradually increased the ability of the women to endure tickling. They continued working on their minds as well, bringing them nearer and nearer to the point where they would surrender themselves completely.

While Julie still kept notes in her journal, they were less and less like those of a reporter and more and more like those of a believer.

* * * * * * *​

Day 21:
Yesterday, we had classes and got pampered as usual. But, the ceremony was different. Instead of being tickled, we simply had to stand with our arms raised while the entire congregation wove their way between us. Our cuffs were not secured to the chains this time. We kept expecting to be attacked as people went by. But, for once, we were left alone. They must have known that we needed a break. But, I think they were testing our willingness to submit as well.

What I was saying about Rev. Max and the others still appears to be true. There appears to be some way that they can transmit thoughts to others. Last night after the service, Wendy (the young girl who was so anxious the first night) stood there and openly challenged Rev. Max to break her. The defiance in her eyes and tone of voice were clearly not acceptable.

The head ministers all stood in a circle around her after her cuffs had been attached to the chains. The rest of us were escorted from the hall. As I was turning the corner, Wendy began screaming in laughter. But, not a single one of them was touching her. It went on all night long. Wendy screamed and pleaded for mercy. But, apparently, they wanted to teach her a lesson she wouldn’t soon forget.

One thing I know. It served as a lesson for all of us. I don’t dare cross these people. But, honestly, I’m finding that I no longer want to. What we’ve been learning really rings true. This IS a good way to open ourselves to the Great Spirit (or whatever you prefer to refer to it as). Heck, it’s good exercise too. I feel myself more energized than exhausted by it now. I hate to admit it. But, I don’t fear it any more.

This place is having the strangest effect on me.

* * * * * * *​

"Hmmm. She's picking up well on the mental connections. Good." thought Rev. Max as he set the journal back in place again. He'd been reading it each day while Julie was down in the salon. *He was monitoring her progress with great anticipation. *As he walked out of Julie's room, he decided to see just how open Julie was to his control. If she was aware of this aspect of community life at so early a stage, there must be something already there.

All day long, as Julie went through the normal routine of classes and pampering, thoughts would come to her. “You love being tickled, don’t you?” “This place really is amazing, isn’t it?” “Imagine being able to be tickled any time you want.” “This is really rather arousing, isn’t it?” So many thoughts, that just seemed to be sneaking in from her subconscious. And each thought became an entire idea. “I DO love being tickled.” “This place is awesome.” “I really would love to be tickled more.” “I have to admit that I get a bit excited from this at times.”

Because they seemed to come from within, Julie never questioned these thoughts. She just went with them and followed the thought processes to their natural conclusions. As the day drew towards evening and the time for services, she actually began to look forward to the prospect of being tickled again.

Services were held in the main hall as always. Rev. Max looked at the four women standing before him. One by one, he fixed them in his gaze. One by one, they shuddered with the rush of ticklish sensations flowing through them. By now, he knew each one’s weakest spots and happily targeted them. Julie felt herself becoming very submissive and wanting to give herself to Rev. Max to toy with as he pleased. Of course, he picked up on this immediately.

“I believe one of our initiates is prepared for the final test,” he declared. “If I am correct, would you all consent to an early completion?” After a bit of murmuring as they discussed this, all were in agreement.

“Then, let the others be removed.” Rev. Max declared. At this, the other three women were led away. Julie was left standing before him, anxious and a bit excited.

“Fear not, my child. You are about to be set free.” Rev. Max whispered in Julie’s ear as he led her to a new device she hadn’t seen before. It seemed to be some sort of sphere. In fact, it was a multiple ring sphere, one inside the other. At it’s joints were rings to which her cuffs were attached, leaving her spread eagle in almost a floating position in it’s center. Aside from the bits of flesh at her wrists and ankles that were covered by the cuffs and a support strap that had been placed under her hips, she was now naked except for the thong. She didn’t even recall having removed her robe. But, she didn’t mind.

Julie felt perfectly safe as the head ministers gathered around her. Rev. Max fixed his gaze upon her one more time, playfully arching his eyebrows as he set his hand ever so gently on her belly. Julie shivered at his touch but was not afraid. She found that she wanted this. She felt that, in truth, she’d always wanted this. She simply hadn’t allowed herself to admit it. Now, she could no longer deny her longing.

[TO BE CONTINUED.......]

Last edited:
wow ann love this part also. cant wait to see what happens to julie next. this idea is so original and i just wish it could really be. to think that you can be tickled thru mind control now thats an intriguing thought. and Max, wow if he really could have those powers and be the head of a cult like that i would be like so there lol great job Ann

isabeau :cat:

LOL Thanks! I'm having fun with it. Of course, Julie's adventure is only the beginning...an introduction and picture of what could be, if you will. Heck. If Max can convert her, he can convert anyone. Right?! :veryhappy Anywhoo, I may do more after her story. But, we'll see where things go...and what kind of time I have. I'm trying not to overdo the mind control part since that's part of my own fantasy and this is more for Max and his own. It'll definately be in here, but not to a distracting degree.

Ann

well Ann however you write it , it will be great. i love it and your imagination. i hope its a long series i love those.

isabeau

Terrific story, excellently written!

I'm dying to read the next segment when you have time to write it.

Thanks! Drew and I were actually just discussing that (when the movie is made of the story) Jodie Foster should play Julie and Christopher Walken should play Max....even if they are both a bit older than the originals. lol

Ann

Wow what a wonderful story Anne. I love it and what a great concept. I really look forward to more installments.

Thanks, Sultry! Here's the end of Chapter 1. We'll see where things go from here.

The tickling began very slowly and gently. One by one, Rev. Max and the other three head ministers reached out and dragged a single finger along a different part of Julie's body. At first, she tensed. Then, she gave in to it. She willed herself to relax and simply accept the sensations. Each of the ministers moved along in their own pattern. One would be at a foot, nibbling lightly on the tip of a toe while scratching the sole gently with his fingers. Another would be happily seated under her, scrabbling fingers along the backs and sides of her legs and up along her hips. Another would be tracing lazy patterns along her sides and belly. As for Rev. Max, he was content to stand at her head, reaching over quite comfortably to play in her exceptionally smooth pits and occasionally scrabble his fingers up and down her ribs. One by one, they would shift locations, methods or paces, slowly driving her into a frenzy. Julie squealed with ticklish delight as they worked her over.

After a half hour of very slow methodical tickling that never quite overwhelmed her but always kept her near the edge, they paused to give her a quick break.

"How are you doing?" asked Rev. Max.

"Why did you stop?" Julie replied in an almost annoyed voice. Though she was panting, it was more from excitement than from exertion.

Laughter erupted from the ministers at her response. They were pleased that she had come so far in such a short time.

"Tell me," Rev. Max said. "Has this been your goal from the beginning? Have you always wanted to be tickled like this?"

"I didn't think so," admitted Julie. "In fact, I came here to expose you as a fraud. But, I no longer believe that you are a fraud. Now, I believe that you're on to something that everyone can tap into and enjoy. I'm not entirely sure what that is yet. But, I think it's a good thing."

Rev. Max looked deeply into her eyes, searching for any hint of deception there. None was found. "Would you like to find out what that is?" he asked her gently.

"Yes." she replied. "I really would."

"And do you submit yourself willingly to us with no reservations?"

Julie hesitated only a moment before responding "I do."

"Then, let us begin again." declared Rev. Max.

At this, he and the others began tickling again. But, unlike the first round, they allowed themselves to wander a bit from their chosen spots. One by one, they'd trail a finger over to one or another of the more sensitive spots they'd discovered earlier. One would find the crease in her hips and the tender area just inside the top edge of the pelvic bone. Another would find the spot just above the back of the knee. Another would find the spot just above her pubic hair on her lower belly. Another would find that her nipples, now hard from the pleasure she was feeling, were also quite ticklish. Another would find that the area just below her kidneys was exquisitely sensitive. In fact, her entire back was a patchwork of hot spots. They took advantage of all these spots, lingering at them one at a time until Julie pleaded for them to stop. Then, they'd move on to other spots granting her a moments respite before moving on to another hot spot.

At one point, they were hitting her nipples, the tender area near her pelvis, her lower belly and kindeys all at once. Julie let out a scream and pleaded with them to stop. After a few more seconds, they moved on, but never for very long before hitting another combination of spots. Julie's mind was a complete blank. Nothing existed any more except the tickling. She was in another world, one where tickling was all there was to her life. Yet, somehow, she welcomed this. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. But, she wanted it to go on forever at the same time.

The ministers were always pushing her just to her breaking point but never beyond. They were so masterful in their tickling that she never truly tired. She was very much on edge and anticipating more...thirsting for more. She'd lost all track of time. In fact, time really didn't matter to her at that point. All that mattered was that the tickling continue. The sensations were continuous now. Even when they would stop tickling one of her hot spots, she would continue to feel it. She was now a bundle of hyperticklish nerves. It was as though every inch of her was being tickled by some unseen force in addition to the many fingers dancing across her flesh. She felt as though it was all leading her somewhere. The most maddening part was that she never seemed to get there.

After more than another hour of tickling, Julie was given another break and a sip of water. This time they didn't actually stop tickling. They just let up a bit, not wanting the effect to subside during the break.

"How are you doing?" Rev. Max asked her once again, still lingering to trace a finger in the depths of her delicate right pit. He was enjoying the smoothness of the tender skin there.

Julie continued to squirm and giggle a bit as she responded dreamily, "Where have you guys been all my life?!"

"I take it that you're enjoying yourself?" Rev. Max inquired, quite amused.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven!" Julie exclaimed.

"Not quite yet, my dear." Rev. Max replied with a chuckle. "There's one more step to be taken. You won't be in heaven. But, you'll sure feel like it. I must warn you, it will be more intense than anything you've yet experienced. Are you ready?"

"I am!" Julie responded enthusiastically. "Please take me there!"

"Do you submit yourself completely to us without reservation?" he asked again.

"Yes! Just please do continue!" Julie pleaded.

With that, the tickling began in earnest. Within moments, Julie was writhing and pleading for mercy. But, it was mercy that bade the ministers to continue rather than stop. For the next hour and a half, they jumped from one hot spot to another, pushing Julie to her breaking point. When they found that she was on the verge of fainting, they decided it was time. The tickling stopped completely. Then, Julie felt a warm hand slip down between her legs. It rested there for only a second before the fingers dragged slowly back up to her lower belly. All at once, the tickling began again with a frenzy. It seemed as though every hot spot she had was being tickled at once. Though she was too out of it at the time to know, she would later realize that they were adding in the mental aspects now too.

Soon, Julie was bucking and straining against the tickling sensations that engulfed every inch of her being. She'd pull away from one set of fingers only to find another, or a tongue. But, she could never escape the mental signals. No matter what she did, they were there, ever present and slowly driving her over the edge. She had never in her life felt such intense pleasure as this combination of tickling sensations provided her. She was in a near orgasmic state of extasy, barely able to take it all in, but also wanting it to never stop. Finally, Julie fainted.

The ministers gently undid Julie's restraints. They carried her in and lay her in a warm bath in the next room that had been prepared by one of the female deacons. Rev. Max and the deacon stayed with her as the others went to enjoy a much needed rest. Julie was gently bathed and redressed by the deacon as she slowly regained her senses. She giggled a bit during her ministrations, still feeling the intense tickling that had just ended. Her face was flushed and glowing as she let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Rev. Max then carried her back to her own bed, where he tucked her in and then sat in a recliner off in the corner, ready to minister to her as necessary throughout the night.

* * * * * * *​

Julie slept for three hours before she ever stirred. As she slept, she dreamed. And, in those dreams, she met someone familiar. There was no face, no body...just a presence. She felt a sense of reverence as she realized that this was the presence of the Great Spirit making itself known to her. They communicated for some time. There were no words. There was simply a knowing. They were united as one and all became clear to her, as if she'd known things forever.

A few moments after her dream, Julie awoke to find Rev. Max sitting on the edge of her bed. He gazed into her eyes with a joy and compassion she'd never seen in anyone before.

"I'm so happy for you!" he said.

"Is this what you were telling me about?" Julie asked, though she really already knew.

"Yes. It is. And you will enjoy more and deeper experiences as time goes on." Rev. Max answered.

"I'm not sure I can take anything beyond this." Julie stated honestly.

"You will, my child." Rev. Max replied tenderly. "You will."

They spoke for some time about what had taken place, the tickling, her dreams, her thoughts as things had progressed. Through it all, Rev. Max encouraged her and spoke tenderly of what was yet to come.

Finally, Julie got up her courage. "I have a confession to make." she said.

"Yes, my child." replied Rev. Max.

Julie rolled over to the side of the bed to pull out her notes. They weren't there.

"Are you looking for this?" Rev. Max asked, holding up her notebook.

"Are you very angry with me?" Julie asked somewhat timidly.

"No, my child. It's part of who you are. Part of your journey." Rev. Max replied. "I did take exception to your reference to me as a 'looney with a messiah complex', however." he chuckled as he playfully tickled her belly a bit.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't...." Julie began.

"It's quite alright." Rev. Max assured her.

"I was all set to smuggle that notebook out to my editor and have it published in the paper. It would have destroyed you all." Julie was near tears. She felt terrible for having judged them so harshly.

"There is a way we can take advantage of all this." Rev. Max said, gesturing towards the notebook which he'd set down on the nightstand.

Julie caught on immediately. "I can turn it to good! I can write an article about how I came in with all these preconceived ideas and learned how wrong I was." she said excitedly. "Would you let me do an interview with you for it?"

Rev. Max promised that he'd sleep on it. "Right now," he said, "you need to et some rest. You've had quite a night."

"I sure have!" Jill giggled. "I hope to have another one again soon, too!"

Will Rev. Max consent to the interview? WIll Jill's article ever be published? What will the results be if it is? Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
dang Ann once again i love it!! i would like to see a bit of romance, maybe with julie and Rev Max. but thats just me i'm a romantic at heart. anyway the descriptions were great. so she was being physically tickled as well as mentally? wow the sensations must have been maddeningly ticklish. o why cant there really be a place like this? i convert lol i submit lol i am ready. cant wait for your next addition. Ann you are an awesome writer. with a plot also, which is the best thing about the stories i enjoy. not just tickling and hahahs but a plot that keeps the story interesting. nice job

isabeau :bunny:

LOL Were you sitting there waiting for me to post it? ;) Thanks again.

I like a story with plot. The early ones I wrote (way back when) had a lot of hahas and stuff. But, I find that I don't enjoy that part as much any more. I prefer to develop a story and set the scene. This entire chapter serves that purpose. We'll see where it goes from here. Life is rather nuts at the moment. So, I'm not sure how quickly I'll get back to this. More WILL be coming, though.

I've got a few ideas in mind... Further episodes with Julie, a possible interview with the good reverend (printed in the paper?), others coming to join the cult, more about the ceremonies and life in general at the compound. There are all sorts of directions I can go in. I just need to decide which way I want to take it.

And, for those who prefer to hear more about the actual tickling and reactions to it, don't worry. It will be there. I just wanted to get things set up a bit before getting into that.

Ann

PS - For those who want to read this story uninterrupted, go HERE.

Very well done with the ending. I love it. I could definitely see a whole series of stories take off with this. I agree with you 100 percent on the story having an actual scenario. I really good story has to have a good story line, like this, for me to enjoy it. Very good reading. Many thanks for writing it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back