• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senior Lounge

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
For the sake of not using real names, I will call the victim 'Julie':

During my senior year in high school, most seniors had 9th period off and we'd all hang out in this room we had dubbed "the senior lounge". I didn't go to a rich school so we didn't actually have a real senior lounge, but it was an old English Department room and there was a ping pong table for some odd reason, so we used it. People would also bring in their PS2's and Dreamcasts(yes, that long ago) and we'd all just goof around. Of course, there was a not so nice girl, Julie, who thought she was God's gift to men.

She was pretty ticklish and whenever she got annoying, people would poke her so she'd leave. This time however, people just wanted to see her squirm. My friend was playing ping pong and she pushed him out of the way with her hips, trying to be cute, and said she wanted to play. So he just kinda shoved her head away and kept playing. Now, she wasn't only bugging him, but slowing down the line of people waiting to play. So when she went back to push him, he poked her, and then other people waiting to play started to poke her too. Julie ended up on the floor, with 3 people poking her and everybody kinda jumped in. There was one guy holding one arm and tickling that armpit, and another doing the same to the other armpit. two people poking her ribs on EACH SIDE, two people tickling her hips, a few squeezing her thighs and knees, and two people pulling off her flip flops and tickling her feet. Basically, she had 14 people either holding her down or tickling her and it lasted for about 3 to 4 minutes. Well, to be honest not ALL of the 14 were tickling her... about 5 or 6 of them were guys who pretended to tickle while just grabbing her breast... but yeah, it was a cute and funny scene. I regret not jumping in to tickle her, but it would have been odd because I was on the other end of the room and it looked like people had the situation under control. :-D

:D :D

Eyewitness to massive gang tickle! Yes!

She thinks she's God's gift to men....HA! Now she knows what happens to girls like that!

I remember when I was a senior in high school TELLING a group of people that this girl Angela was ticklish (hot burnout stoner girl).....and they suddenly ALL ganged up on her and started tickling her!!! Holding her up and this one particular kid was torturing her middle and taunting her relentlessly.....and I remember, in the DEEPEST laughter she sputtered out..."I ......hate you Michaaaaael" (that's me) as she was just in the deepest of uncontrollable laughter, it was great.

Wow. Great story man! After college, you will find that moments like that start to happen less and less, so really relish them!

Lucky you. Dubliner what was this Julie's reaction to it all and where was she most tickilish?

nontkl, you are so right about this kind of stuff happening less and less after after college because I am in college right now, and this stuff doesn't happen very often. thankfully... my fiance and I are both into tickling (though I won't post anything about us here because she doesn't feel comfortable about people reading in on our personal stuff), so things are well. the high school I went to was around 76% asian, and this kind of stuff happened pretty often (lunch, trips, just hanging out, etc.) so I will post more stuff later on.

wesker (damn it, that was one BAD ASS character from ANY videogame ever!!!), I didn't do the tickling myself, but she did sputter out "no no no!" when her flip flops were being taken off, so I guess that was one of THE spots. but other than that, she was being attacked from literally EVERYWHERE and her reaction was laughing/crying/screaming/pleading... the usual :bubble: and it was great to be able to just see it

This kinda thing happened during my senior year at band camp every single day. Maybe I should write a story about it... It was... interesting. But this story is great! :D

ok just where in heck did you all go to highschool???? geesh this never happened to little old me. rats. great story though.

isabeau :)

TheDubliner said:
wesker (damn it, that was one BAD ASS character from ANY videogame ever!!!),

HOPE THIS IS NOT CHRIS'S BLOOD ;)

isabeau said:
ok just where in heck did you all go to highschool???? geesh this never happened to little old me. rats. great story though.

isabeau :)

Well you are in West Virginia! Move to a more popular state! LOL!

I'm kidding...KIDDING.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Well you are in West Virginia! Move to a more popular state! LOL!

I'm kidding...KIDDING.

~ toyou

grrr lol i know your kidding hon

isabeau west virginia isnt known for their great tickling fests :bouncybou

isabeau said:
grrr lol i know your kidding hon

isabeau west virginia isnt known for their great tickling fests :bouncybou

Not true!

I had a friend who attended WVU for about, um, 8 years...LOL. She was wildly ticklish (still is) and her roommate was always barefoot when I was there. While I had seen no actual tickling during my visits I did instigate one.

I called to talk to my friend and her roommate answered the phone. After exchaning pleasantries I asked her if she knew how ticklish my friend was. She said she did not (!) so I suggested she go over, tickle her a little bit, and then tell her that was a message from the caller and put her on the phone. She happily agreed. I heard the phone being put down, my friend say "what's up" to her roommate in the distance, and then a sudden burst of laughter! When my friend picked up the phone she was still laughing and told me how bad I was.

I do so miss those days. It was also the first time I realized other states allowd you to buy beer wherever you wanted...not just in state controlled stores!

~ toyou

well WVU is an entity all to itself lol those guys know how to have a good time. great story toyou

isabeau

and dang it once again i strike out i didnt go to WVU i went to a smaller non tickling university

isabeau said:
well WVU is an entity all to itself lol those guys know how to have a good time. great story toyou

isabeau

and dang it once again i strike out i didnt go to WVU i went to a smaller non tickling university

Heh. I went to a college run by MONKS! LOL! Luckily they went co-ed about four years before I got there...plenty of tickling.

Sorry for your misfortune.

~ toyou

Great job! She sounds like she had it coming to her and a lot more! :imouttahe You should have joined in, just for good measure, though. :lurking:

toyou444 said:
Heh. I went to a college run by MONKS! LOL! Luckily they went co-ed about four years before I got there...plenty of tickling.

Sorry for your misfortune.

~ toyou

if you knew me you would understand its the story of my life lol never where the action is. sighs woe is me. a college run by monks eh? wow lol

isabeau :rotate:

isabeau said:
if you knew me you would understand its the story of my life lol never where the action is. sighs woe is me. a college run by monks eh? wow lol

isabeau :rotate:

You know sometimes you have to make your own action. But since I don't know your life's story I'll assume you're doing the best that you can!

Yes, Monks. A Catholic Benedictan college. But at least it was coed. And there was plenty of tickling!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
You know sometimes you have to make your own action. But since I don't know your life's story I'll assume you're doing the best that you can!

Yes, Monks. A Catholic Benedictan college. But at least it was coed. And there was plenty of tickling!

~ toyou

hmm my life story where do i begin? lol just kidding. i'm not too great at making my own action sighs. but i try your right there

isabeau :cat:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back