• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone up for an Alaska Gathering at some point in the distant future?

worldpilot

TMF Poster
I'm kinda curious... would anyone be up for an Alaska tickle adventure? Please note: I have absolutely nothing planned at all at the moment; just testing the reactions and thoughts out there.

Things to be considered: Costs are much lower outside of summer (May 15 - Sept 15), but other tourist options are pretty limited. Of course we do have gorgeous scenery 24/7/365, decent hotels, and good dining in both Fairbanks and Anchorage year-round. Winter coats are de rigeur Sept-May.

In terms of play equipment versus airport security, I have brought a Sportsheet (including cuffs and links), 2 Sonic toothbrushes, 6 Fukuoku massage gloves, 2 paintbrushes, and 2 massagers (not all on each trip) through security and onto the plane in Fairbanks, Anchorage, Seattle, Newark, and Sacramento. Other hefty-dutier stuff would probably have to be checked (subject to Xray and hand inspection away from your sight). Airfares tend to run $300-$800 RT, depending on whether or not I can get Alaska Airlines' chairman of the board to attend. :imouttahe (I haven't even approached him, and of course he would need to be vetted the same way each of us has been vetted!)

If this sounds like something for the future for anyone, hey, leave comments below including preferred city of Fairbanks (local for me) or Anchorage, time of year, and anything else you think I should consider. Note too that this would be the first Gathering I have ever been a part of hosting, so clue me in on the not-so-obvious stuff! :) Time frame on this happening would be an evening (or two consecutive evenings?) sometime in the next couple of years. Let me know! :wavingguy Oh, and of course, in my case, host gets tickled as well. :firedevil

I'm in Vancouver!

I'm down in Vancouver! To someone in Alaska, I'm down in Vancouver. To someone in the other 48 states, I'm up in Vancouver.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back