• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville (The Shapeshifter part 2) repost

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 2 Chloe’s Turn

Chloe Sullivan stepped out of her car, and looked around the area. She was donned in her jean jacket, gray sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of Doc Martens. Chloe had been searching for Lana, because it was vital that she confront her about Clark. Chloe knew that she was with Whitney, but guys like him were dime a dozen, and nice guys like Clark were one in a million. She just had to know the truth and possibly get another woman’s perspective on how to win Clark’s attention.

Chloe had gone to Lana’s house but there wasn’t an answer at the door or the phone, so she figured that it wouldn’t hurt to see if she was at Tina’s house. Chloe walked up the Greer’s porch and knocked on their door.

About ten seconds later, Lana opened the door and stood before her.

“Hey Chloe, what’s up asked Lana”?

“Hi Lana said Chloe, I tried calling your house and knocking at the door, but there wasn’t an answer”.

“Yeah my Aunt’s sick said Lana with a worried look on her face. “So I asked Tina if I could stay the night or until she feels better”. “With all the weird shit happening in Smallville, I was worried she might be contagious”

“I hear that said Chloe with a quick smile, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something”.

“Absolutely said Lana, come on in, Tina won’t mind”.

“Great thanks said Chloe as she walked inside the room. But she didn’t get more than seven feet before Lana grabbed her and shoved a cloth into her face. Chloe twitched and shook but then lost conciousness.

Lana/Tina grinned as she dragged Chloe down into her secret lair. Tina had gagged Lana and planned on a little blackmail just in case Lana decided to double cross her.

Chloe awoke twenty minutes later, and opened her eyes slowly. Her head ached from the horrid stink of the ether and there was tape on her mouth. She noticed that she was sitting in a chair and her hands were tied above her head and her ankles were in stocks. Chloe stood up and saw her predicament, and she began to panic.

“Ohhhhhh Chloooooe”

Chloe’s eyes grew big as she saw Lana walk into the room.

“Sorry about knocking you out, but it was necessary for what I have to tell you.

Chloe began muffling her voice through the tape.

“Alright, I’ll take the tape off, but you have to be a good girl” warned Tina/Lana.

She took the tape off.

“Lana, why am I tied up, what’s going on” asked a confused Chloe.

“Because I can’t take it anymore, I have feelings for you, Chloe Sullivan”.

Chloe’s eyes grew wider.

“I don’t love Whitney anymore, I am attracted to you and your gorgeous body”.

Chloe started to speak but she was a bit flattered to hear someone compliment her looks.

Tina put her hands on Chloe’s shoulders and gave them a little rub.

”Always so tense, Chloe, we’re going to have to loosen you up”.

Tina traced her nails along Chloe’s bare arms, which made her squeal.

“Heeeeeeeeheee that tickles” giggled Chloe.

“That’s what I was counting on sneered Tina, tickle tickle tickle”!

Tina shoved her hands up Chloe’s shirt and attacked her ribs with both hands. Chloe began to laugh incoherently and shake her head.

“HAAAAAAAHAAAAA STOP LANA, I”MMMM SOOOO DAMN TICKLISH NAHAHEHHAHAHHAA” laughed Chloe.

Tina smiled, not only was she torturing and playing with this ticklish blonde, but she had no idea that Lana wasn’t really the one tickling her. Then Tina walked over to a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors.

“What are you going to do with those” asked a frightened Chloe?

“Relax sweetie, I’m just going to get rid of this awful shirt, clothing just gets in the way”.

“Don’t tear up my shirt begged Chloe, please”!

“Sorry said Tina, it’s either that or I untie you and let you take it off, and I doubt you would willingly undress for me”.
Chloe said nothing as the scissors cut their way to the top of her shirt. Then Tina tore the shirt wide open, revealing Chloe’s breasts that were snug in a cream colored bra.

Tina was taken aback at Chloe’s skin, which was a bit more pale than Lana’s.

“Lovely, simply lovely said Tina seductively, what a cute tummy! She shook her fingers towards Chloe’s bare belly in a teasing fashion.

“Please Lana, don’t tickle me there”.

“Silly Chloe teased Tina, that’s just going to encourage me more”.

“NOOOO wailed Chloe as Tina’s fingers began scratch lightly across her stomach, HAAAAAAAANNOOOOOHEEHEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA”.

Tina took pleasure in her torture, Chloe was a very ticklish girl, and she had an adorable laugh. She couldn’t wait to see where else she was ticklish.

After a few minutes, Tina went back to the drawer and got out a paintbrush.

“Is this cute belly button ticklish too asked Tina as she aimed the brush in the little hole of Chloe’s stomach.

“YESSSSSS screamed Chloe, still laughing, OHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAA IT TICKLES A LOT”!

“Thought so Tina sneered sweetly, as she used the brush to drill Chloe’s bellybutton at a fast rate.

Chloe began to sweat as she continued to pour laughter from her lungs, she didn’t know how much longer she could take.

Finally Tina stopped, which gave Chloe the chance to catch her breath.

Tina got out a water bottle and gave Chloe a few sips. Then she went upstairs to her bedroom. On her bed was Lana, who was half naked and out cold again. Her pajama bottoms had been stripped off leaving her in a pair of boxer shorts.

Rest up Lana thought Tina, soon Chloe will be paying you a visit.

Grabbing two eagle feathers, she walked back downstairs to resume her tickle torture against Chloe.

She found Chloe trying to free herself from her bonds, but she knew that it wasn’t going to happen.

“Naughty naughty Chloe scolded Tina, no escaping”.

“Please Lana, let me go whined Chloe, nobody has to know about this”.

“I guess I will have to punish you for trying to escape from me replied Tina with a smile.

She went over to the stocks and began to unlace Chloe’s Doc Martens.

“Any chance that I can expect a foot massage” replied a sarcastic Chloe.

“Maybe later answered Tina as she tugged Chloe’s shoe off and threw it across the room, after I tickle your feet”.

“That’s where your wrong Lana said Chloe defiantly, my feet haven’t been ticklish since I was little”.

“We’ll just see about that” said Tina with a sly smile.

Off went the other shoe, leaving Chloe in her light blue socks.

Chloe felt the cool air hit her socked feet and started to panic. She had been ticklish on her feet as a kid, but it was many years later and they hadn’t been tickled since. “I just hope I’m immuned thought Chloe.

“Kitchie kitchie coo sang Tina as her nails danced all over Chloe’s socked feet, does that tickle”?

It did tickle, and it made Chloe shudder with fear. But Chloe wasn’t about to give in”.

“Nope she replied as calmly as she could, my feet just aren’t ticklish”.

Frustrated Tina began to scribble harder and faster, but to no avail, Chloe did not laugh or smile.

“Oh God, please make her stop thought Chloe, I don’t know how much more I can take

Tina gave up twenty seconds later.

“Well, I guess your feet aren’t ticklish Chloe” said Tina looking bummed.

“Told you so said Chloe, relieved that she stopped, can you put my shoes back on now”.

Tina’s head shot up from the stocks so that Chloe could see her

“If that’s true, it won’t hurt if I take your socks off too”.

“No don’t” protested Chloe!

“Still keeping her gaze on Chloe, Tina peeled off both blue socks, turning them inside-out in the process.

Tossing them aside, Tina’s gaze went down to Chloe’s bare feet. They were about a size 8 ½ with medium length toes that were perfectly trimmed and unpolished.

“Now that you’re barefoot, let’s see if you’re telling me the truth”.

Tina lightly scratched Chloe’s sole with her five fingernails.

Chloe bit her tongue and tried not to smile, it was more than she could bear.

“Come on Chloe cooed Tina, I know this tickles, laugh for me”.

“Forget it snapped Chloe, it doesn’t heh heh, work on me”.

“Not even if I use this. Tina pulled out the eagle feather and held it so Chloe could see it.

That only made Chloe gulp, and curl her toes in fear.

Tina began to brush the feather along the balls and arches of Chloe’s other foot while her nails worked on the current foot.

Finally, Chloe broke.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHAAASTOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAEEEEHAAOHTHAAAAAT TICKLES yelled Chloe, AAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOO”

“Tickle tickle tickle teased Tina as she moved her fingers across the arches and balls of her foot, sending Chloe into more hysterical laughter. She used the feather to draw figure eights all over Chloe’s foot while her nails made zig zags.

HAAAAAAHHAHAHAHMYFEEEEEETAWWWREREAAALLLYTICKLISHHE EHHAHAHAHEEEHHAAAHHHHHHH cried Chloe

Tina grinned as she attacked both feet at once, with all ten fingernails, which made Chloe laugh even harder. Her head shook from left to right, not to mention her hair was a train wreck, and her toes wiggled a hundred miles an hour.

“Look at those cute little piggies cooed Tina admiring Chloe’s toes.

“No screamed Chloe, anything but that”.
Ignoring her, Tina tickled her toes on the left foot. The switched to the right.

“Tickle tickle cutie toes, Chloe has ticklish cutie toes taunted Tina.

NOOOOOOLAAANAHAAAAHAHHAEEHEHAAHAANNNOTHAAAAHAHMYTO ESHHAHAHHAHAHEEEEOOHHHOAAAHMYTOOOOOOESAREWAAAAAYTO OTICKLISH yelled Chloe as tears began to roll down her face.

Tina used the feather to saw in between Chloe’s toes, which made Chloe laugh so hard that her voice was starting to become horse.

Finally, ten minutes later, Tina gave her a rest. It was only a two minute rest though, long enough for Chloe to catch her breath.

“Please Lana begged Chloe, stop torturing me, I can’t take it”.

She began to cry softly, but Tina went over to her and kissed her cheek.

“Sssssssh, don’t cry sweetie, you’ve had enough for now.

“So you’ll let me go asked Chloe with hope in her voice.

”Not yet said Tina, but first I need a snack”.

Chloe shut her eyes tightly, she was exhausted from all the tickling.

“Then her eyes popped right back open when she felt a warm tongue licking her foot.

“What are you doing demanded Chloe who was both surprised and repulsed.

“I’m going to devour these feet said Chloe, then lick and nibble at your toes.

“HEEEEEEEEWWWWWHAAAAAHAAAAOHGODDOOOOON”T LICKMMMMMYFEETIT”S SOOOOOAAHHHHAHAAAAHADISGUSTING screamed Chloe. Not to mention Tina’s tongue tickled a whole lot more than her nails.

Tina licked Chloe’s foot from her heel to her toes, then she began to lightly nibble at her five toes on each foot.

“Hmmmmmmmm moaned Tina, your toes are so good, mmmmm and so pretty.

Chloe began to wrestle her feelings. True, the licking tickled like hell, but it started to turn her on to have Lana’s tongue all over her tootsies. Chloe began to moan a little too as her toes continued to be suckled.

“C’mon Chloe, try my feet.

Tina got up and slipped off Lana’s slippers. Then she shoved her barefoot in Chloe’s face. Her toenails painted a green that resembled the meteor rocks that were common in Smallville.

“Suck my big toe Chloe, and tell me what you think”.

“No way cringed Chloe, there’s no way I’m sucking your toes”.

“Have it your way then said Tina. She continued to lick and suck Chloe’s toes.

Tina unzipped Chloe’s jeans and slid them down right below her knees.

“What are you going to do quivered Chloe, realizing she was nearly naked.

“I’m just going to finish you off baby softly spoke Tina. She gently rubbed her fingers against Chloe’s covered clit.

Then Chloe began to faint, failing at an attempted orgasm.
Tina removed Chloe’s feet from the stocks, and laid her on the couch, but left her hands tied.

Tina grinned as she drooled over Chloe’s killer body, only wearing her lacy bra and panties.

She changed back to her true form, and gathered up Chloe’s clothing. She couldn’t wait to get started with the next part of her plan

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back