• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Anniversary Party (M/F UB)

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
This quirky little indie film has a cute scene of Alan Cumming tickling Jennifer Beals' ribs. Also several bare foot shots of Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Right on! Jennifer Beals! What's the situation and what's her reaction?

Thanks for the alert!!!

Thanks for telling us, Xodlirv! I've got to see this movie. :D

What's the situation and what's her reaction?

Jennifer is teasing Alan Cumming, and he responds by grabbing her and tickling her about the waist. She seems to enjoy it. She's holding up very well, too, seeing as Flashdance was over 20 years ago!

Wow, gotta see this movie... sounds awesome :D

Xodlirv said:
Jennifer is teasing Alan Cumming, and he responds by grabbing her and tickling her about the waist. She seems to enjoy it. She's holding up very well, too, seeing as Flashdance was over 20 years ago!

She looks great, and a fine actress to boot. If you've never seen her on "The 'L' Word" (a Showtime series about lesbians), you should. The scenes she does in it are amazing, and some of them are hot as hell. :firedevil

For Jennifer Beals fans, I would also recommend seeing her in "Roger Dodger". She has a nice poignant scene (along with Elizabeth Berkley) where she gives a 16-year-old boy his first real kiss. What a woman and what an actress! She looks positively luminous in this small but memorable role and she makes you wish you had known such a beautiful, warm and understanding "older woman" at that age.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back