• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader attack (FFFFF/m, college, includes foot worship and orgasm denial.)

boozer1337

I got this inspiration from an idea posted here, way back, when someone suggested a story of evil cheerleaders ganging up on a guy. So here it is. Everyone in the story is in college, and over 18. And in case you didnt read the title, it contains extreme f+/m tickling, orgasm denial, and foot worship. If you have a problem with any of these, feel free not to read the story. Dont read it anyway and then complain about the themes used.

Hope you enjoy it! If people like it, I'll write continuations of it.

Cheerleader Attack Part 1

When the cheerleading squad had finally perfected their routine, they were all exhausted and bored. They retired to the changing rooms to have a hot shower and go somewhere fun for the rest of the evening. It had been a long day.

Stan suppressed a giggle as he remained hidden in a locker which had, very foolishly he thought, been left open. The locker was bare, so he assumed it was a dissused locker and he would never be discovered hiding in it, watching the sexiest girls in college get undressed. 10 minutes went by, 10 minutes of pure bliss for stan. The best part, besides seeing all the girls naked, was that he had done something no guy had ever dared to do before, and would undoubtedly become a legend when the story broke. He was really looking forward to telling his pals about it the next day.

More time went by, until only the elite remained: Melissa, Rhonda, Kelly, Lisa, and Megan, the cheerleaders who were the cream of the crop, who decided who would get a place on the squad, who remained on the team from year to year while others came and went, and who were, inarguably, the sexiest girls around. #Tim was just beginning to feel that his luck couldnt get any better, when the door of the locker was suddenly wrenched open, and he was pulled out of it by Kelly and Rhonda. He barely had time to react when he was thrown to the ground, stripped completely naked, and had his arms and legs tied down in an X shape. He took one look and his heart sank. In each of the girls' faces was etched a smirk. Not just any smirk, but the most ominous and sadistic smirk he'd ever seen. He had a sudden, awful thought: it was a well known fact that he was the most ticklish guy in school, and, indeed, it had been used against him in a very minor way on more than one occasion. He had the sinking feeling, however, that this was no minor occasion. He had begun to take in more specific details of his surroundings. Each of the girls had long, shiny, black fingernails. They were all naked except for very light bikinis. And melissa, the obvious leader of the group, held in one hand a huge, bushy feather.

"Well, stan," she said, in a very flirty and teasy voice: "looks like you did a very good job. You sneaked in here, where no boy has ever dared venture before now, and hid, completely without detection. you saw us undress, and will undoubtedly have a great laugh spreading the story of your cunning all over the boys dorm tomorrow. Except for one small detail. We all saw you coming in. The mirrow against the wall there is in fact a one-way window into the gym. You've heard, I think, that no boy dares to even attempt what you attempted? This is why. Every single one who's tried this before has been left a nervous wreck. in time, of course, people dismiss the stories they bring back with them as fanciful nonsense. Tonight, I think, you're about to find out just how true it all is".

With a nod from melissa, the girls began to tickle every inch of Stan's body. Megan and Rhonda took one foot each, Lisa took his underarms, kelly and Melissa took his belly, the feather adding that bit extra to his agony. He shrieked and began a tirade of helpless laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHA STOP!!!" he shouted
"That's it, Stan" Lisa giggled, "music to my ears as you beg for mercy, completely helpless, a toy for our enjoyment. You surely dont think we'll give you up that early~?"

"Oh no, my dear" melissa purred, "we're going to keep you here for hours and hours, at our mercy. It's Friday, you know... No one will need to use this room over the weekend... We might just keep you here for the next 2 days!!!"

"Aww, you're scaring him, Melissa!" Kelly grinned, "Dont be so cruel to him... I want to do that, too!"

The girls all laughed and continued torturing Stan. He screamed and begged for mercy again and again. The only response he got were cackles and taunting remarks.

"Hey, look what I've got!" Megan called, as she reached into her bag. She pulled out two large electric toothbrushes. Her smirk grew wider, and Stans eyes widened in horror. "One for each of us, Rhonda!" She tossed one over, and Rhonda caught it with delight. "Awww! How will you stand it? It's going to tickle so much, you poor baby..." She purred in a tone of mock sympathy.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" Megan cackled, and switched on her toothbrush...

Stan's laughter exploded into a noise level rarely heard before. Megan was running the toothbrush along the underside of his toes, occasionally slipping between them. Rhonda was tickling his arch, sometimes taking him by surprise by suddenly slipping up to his toes and back down. Melissa and kelly were tickling his sides, sending maddening goosebumps sensations through his chest. Lisa was smirking down at him while tickling his underarms. He launched into a fresh tirade of begging: "P-P-Please Lisa HAHAHA make it stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAH" Lisa responded "I would, poor baby, but it's sooooo much fun watching you squirm. I could just sit back and watch you plead with me for hours... As, indeed, I plan to do!" She cackled and redoubled her attack on his underarms.

Then, all of a sudden, the tickling stopped. Stan barely had time to register his relief when the combined efforts of the girls gave him the most intsense rasberry he'd ever felt. the sensation was replaced quickly with another sensation, one which he couldnt stand, yet didnt want to lose. Melissa had begun to tickle his balls, and was stroking her long fingernails up and down his cock. Within seconds, to his horror and surprise, he was fully erect. Lisa giggled and said "wow, looks like you enjoy this a lot more than you let on!". Stan stared, mortified, as melissa pumped his cock. All of his urges were now replaced with a single desire to climax. Almost there, almost there, and finally - nothing. Melissa stopped stroking him, smirked, and the girls began to tickle him again.

"No... NO!!!" he yelled. The girls giggled heartlessly and continued to tickle him. Never before, had he been that close only to be brought crashing down. Never. Lisa kissed him gently on the forehead, and purred teasingly: "Aww, you didn't think we'd let you off that easily, did you?" with an evil smirk, she resumed tickling his underarms. all thought of orgasm disappeared, and in fact he wasnt even erect anymore. Kelly's sharp fingernails tormented his belly with ease; Kelly's movements looked almost graceful as she tortured him. Melissa rummaged in her bag and took out, to his utter horror, a large hairbrush. She handed it to megan, who began to ruthlessly sratch it all over his soles. He was in tickle hell again, and there was no getting out. He felt the familiar sensations on his balls again, but this time the tickling did not stop. He was getting close, so close... He would surely manage it this time...

With a cackle, melissa squeezed his cock, and let go. He screamed in frustration. This was a whole new experience for him, and he didnt know how long he could stand it before he went completely insane. Then the tickling stopped. Lisa had pulled over a chair, and was now towering above him. She sat, dangling her high heels above him.

"Stan," she said, "I can give you release... If I want to." She giggled again. "You're completely at my mercy now. If you worship and kiss my feet for the next few minutes, I _MAY_ consider it. "

Stan immedietely began dutifully worshipping Lisa. Lisa sat back and enjoyed the thought of it, of Stan, completely debasing himself for the mercy which only she could grant him. After a few minutes of this, Lisa got up and slipped her shoes back on. She took a long, sweaty nylon sock out of her bag and stuffed it into his mouth. He didnt protest. She then began to pump him. She teased him a couple of times, but then began to pump harder. Stan exploded, and for a few moments the world was gone, it was just himself and Lisa, his goddess, giving him the release he felt like he'd been wanting forever.

All too soon it was over. With amused looks, the girls took their places once again. "Hey Melissa", Lisa said, " I've heard that a guy is even MORE ticklish if he's just orgasmed... Is it true, do you think?"

"Only one way to find out" Melissa giggled. Stan's eyes widened in horror as she said "it's only 7. We've got 2 whole days ahead of us with no chance of being discovered here..."

End of Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 is now up here
Tell me what you think. If people like it, I'll continue it.

Last edited:
i dont often like females tickling males but wow this story is a great start. and i might add he deserves it also. that sneak. lol keep him all weekend til he goes nuts. great story with nice descriptions

isabeau :bunny:

Welcome to the TMF, boozer1337, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very fine FFFFF/m story, I like it a lot. Please do write part two and beyond. :D

He-Man said:
What I think is "Damn, I wish I was in Stan's place!" lol

ooo you do do you? i doubt you would say that after a whole weekend. and i also think the girls should take pictures. show those guys what happens to voyeurs.

isabeau :imouttahe

Interesting that you liked it, Milagros, because it was inspired in part by your olsen twins story (best tickle story I've ever read)

I'm glad that you liked "Tickle Toy of Mary-Kate and Ashley." It turned out longer than I expected, but I was happy with it when it was done. :D

isabeau said:
ooo you do do you? i doubt you would say that after a whole weekend. a

Nope, I'd say "Awww, it's over ALREADY? I was hoping for at least a whole WEEK. "

I'm afraid it might be a week or so before part 2 comes out... I used most of my original ideas in this one, so I'll need a bit of time to think of some more...

Hmm..actually, ya know what. I don't wanna be Stan. I'd rather be some rich guy(same as as me, though) who's heard stories about the other guys getting tortured....Then I'd hire those cheerleaders to be my ticklers.

Great story! Dominant, and very sexual! By all means please continue this. Looking forward to more!

Mitch

I'd hire those cheerleaders to be my ticklers.

I doubt that'd be as good as being tickled by them WITHOUT you asking them to...

Part 2 is on it's way. Couple more days and I'll have it finished.

Apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I wanted to let everyone know what happened. I wrote this story, and I promised further installments, but unfortunately, around that time a lot of stuff was going on IRL which took my mind completely off it, and every time I revisted it afterwards I didn't really have the resolve to write another story, so I kept putting it off. I was quite sick for a lot of last year which made it even harder for me to actually get down to work on everything, but I'm now 100% cured, and I've completed the series. So once again, sorry for the long wait, but if anyone's still interested, part II is here.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back