• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any good belly outie tickling stories

I will start with my story!

This is my first time posting a story here so I hope you like it? I can recall a story when I was in high school I was a junior in health class. There was this girl in my class about 5 years ago so we are now all over 18 anyhow she was very nice and very funny and cutie. As I recall she was russian let's just say for this story her name is liza and tall but we were all about the same height well we were good friends having had class together for a few years and would hang out with the same group of people. In high school I would most hang with girls but I had guy freinds to. Back then I used to wear shirts that would go to about my belt like tom welling of smallville weres. I was nuts about my hair always had a hair bush in my pocket I like to bush my hair a lot. I bushed my hair by her a few times when I would do this my shirt would ride up just a little and show off my belly button I had a OUTIE it stuck out pretty well as belly button go one time she I think saw my belly we were in a group of friend she said what's up with your belly button as she smile I looked down never really paying much attention I just said it's just little big that's all she said something to some of my friends and they started laughing and one of girls said there an alien between us maybe they never saw something like this before. She must have taken note of this becouse one day we were in health class in groups doing a project and somehow I fell on her lap she lifted up on shirt with my big belly stucking out and said everybody look at the tickish alien I started laughing the hardest I think I have ever laughed she said his getting away so some of my friends sitting by had my legs and arms as she went to town on my belly. It seemed like for ever It was maybe about a 1 min or a little less the whole class as I remember was laughing I must have filled the whole building with my laughing the teacher had step out this whole time we she come back she yelled at as to stop messing around becouse were to loud so every one stop just as she come in. My face was red becouse I was more embarist about people seeing my belly button and the whole alien thing even though it was just a joke. Well that's my story I hope you like it I liked sharing my story becouse I have never shared it before becouse I fell weird and shy to tell anyone and know else would care other then hear!

Girlfriend tickling

In college I was out with a girl for the first time who was tall and slender. I was standing behind her at a movie showing. There were no more seats so we stood in the darkness watching the movie. I folded my arms over her stomach and as time went on I snuck my hands under her shirt to rub her bare belly. I felt that she had a protruding belly button and she immediately giggled and pulled away. I returned to her belly and she did not say anything but she tried to stay still and let me tickle her. I gently rubbed my finger all over the sides and top of her little knob and she tried really hard to stay still while giggling. This went on for a good 20 minutes with me rubbing her smooth belly and teasing her outie navel.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back