• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur – Part Five: Xianghua vs. Kilik (Adult)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Well, I know it's been a while, but here's the latest installment of my Soulcalibur series.

First, here are some links for those of you not familiar with this series of games.

Xianghua: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xianghua

Kilik: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilik_(Soul_Calibur)

and... to check out the latest Soulcalibur game: http://soulcalibur3.namco.com/

Once again, the first half is character development and the second half has tickling. If you want to go straight to the "good stuff," scroll down. Oh, and the time period this addresses is the late 1500's, hence the significance of the Portuguese trade empire.

Without further ado....

Soulcalibur – Part Five: Xianghua vs. Kilik

Kilik stood at the bow of Kyam’s ship. His pirate friend had once again provided him with transportation in his quest to find the resurrected Soul Edge. Kyam had suffered the loss of his entire crew (except for Maxi, its captain) and even his ship due to the ravages of Astaroth and his minions. After gathering another crew and “acquiring” a new ship, Kyam turned his attention to Kilik’s mission.

“Do you think we’re getting any closer to finding this wretched sword? It’s been months out here, and we’ve still got no leads.”

Kilik still gazed at the distant coastline of Sri Lanka. The waters here had become very dangerous, due to the recent rise of the Portuguese empire. As he eyed a suspicious Portuguese ship headed in their direction, he cautiously spoke to Kyam. “I know. At the moment, though, I think we have bigger concerns.”

Kyam now looked over at what caught his friend’s attention. The ship was slowly approaching them, but it appeared to be turned slightly to their starboard. As this became apparent, Kilik seemed a little more at ease. Strangely, Kyam grew more anxious.

“Oh no… I really hope that doesn’t mean…”

“What is it, Kyam?” Kilik was perplexed at this ominous remark.

“They might be positioning themselves for a broadside attack.”

At these words, Kyam ran back to the cabin. Kilik nervously gripped his Kali-yuga as he watched the crew ready itself for an attack. Kyam had correctly assumed that the approaching ship was designed for war. As Kilik took a peek at the ship with a crystal lens, he could see that its crew was not readying the cannons, but it seemed that the sailors were peering at his ship instead. Kyam’s crew frantically raised a local flag up the mast. As the ship passed by, they could see what appeared to be the captain of the Portuguese crew standing among the sailors. Like his crew, he looked warily at the pirates, but the ship continued onward without incident.

Once they were a considerable distance from the Portuguese warship, Kyam walked up to Kilik and wiped his brow. “Well, that was awkward….”

Kilik nodded with a wry smile. “You’d think with all of the recent ‘activity’ here that a Portuguese captain would recognize a pirate ship on sight, but I guess I was wrong….”

Kyam chuckled as he watched the warship grow smaller toward the horizon. “Yes, this is true…. Well, I’ve got to see what Grishm has planned for dinner. There’s nothing quite like the fear of imminent death to work up a good appetite.” Kyam walked away as Maxi approached Kilik.

“Talk about a wasted opportunity. I was hoping those crazy Westerners were going to board our ship. I couldn’t wait to beat that pompous captain in the head a few times, but they just gawked at us like we were some museum exhibit. I have to say it: I was disappointed.” Maxi playfully twirled his nunchucks as he spoke.

“I think you’re the crazy one here.” Kilik faced his companion with a sly grin. Evening was fast approaching, and Kyam’s mention of dinner had made him hungry. “C’mon… Save that enthusiasm for supper. You’re gonna need it; Grishm’s out of lemons.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.”

Later that night, Kilik left dinner for yet another session of stargazing. His crystal lens proved to be useful for more than just spying on potential enemies. There was something peaceful about tracing the patterns of stars that helped balance out the fury of nocturnal raids. Tonight was another chance at calming his nerves, since the earlier brush with combat was more than enough excitement in one day for the crew. He leaned against the railing of the ship as the crew disappeared into the lower decks. The subtle sounds of the placid sea were the perfect supplement to the hazy moonlight. As Kilik turned towards the heavens to view his favorite constellation, he felt the point of a dagger blade upon the small of his back.

“It’s been a long time… Kilik.”

The martial artist was taken aback by the familiar feminine voice behind him. At first, he had thought it was his long-departed friend, Xianglian, but he remembered how similar Xianghua sounded to her sister. “Yes, it has…” Kilik swiftly spun around and knocked back the mischievous woman’s dagger with his Kali-yuga.

Xianghua had spent the last few weeks scouring the Sri Lankan mountains for the Soul Edge, but she looked no worse for the wear. Even in the dim moonlight, Kilik could see that she donned a pink silk blouse with matching bracers. The gold armlets that held the bracers shone enough to for him to glance at her green braids. Xianghua must have taken notice of his staring, for she turned away slightly in embarrassment.

Kilik absent-mindedly looked down at his friend’s green slippers. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t help you against…”

Xianghua interrupted him, “You and Maxi did what you had to. If I didn’t have your help, I would never have gotten past Nightmare.”

Kilik nodded and met her gaze. “Well, did you find anything?”

The young Chinese swordswoman sighed and leaned against the railing next to Kilik. “No… but it’s not like I was expecting to. This entire search has been so pointless. All that I’ve gathered is that we’re probably a few thousand miles off course.”

“What do you mean?” Kilik laid his staff on the deck.

“I thought about what happened at the end of the last tournament, and then I remembered that Nightmare’s host is originally from the West -- that would be the most likely area for the shattered sword to appear. I’m guessing that’s also where Nightmare’s vanished to as well.”

Kilik felt a tightness in his stomach at this revelation. “But that means that he’s probably already found it.”

“Yes, we’re probably going to have to do exactly what we did last time.” Xianghua faced the horizon as her dark hair fluttered in the sea breeze. After a few moments of serene silence, she turned toward the limber martial artist only to find that he had been staring at her again.

Kilik’s expression was of a subtle sorrow, but he tried to hide his concern. “Xianghua, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.”

The nubile swordswoman leaned closer to him. “What is it, Kilik?” He seemed to struggle for words, and Xianghua reflexively grabbed his sides. Kilik unexpectedly chuckled.

“Your hands are cold.” Kilik pushed away her hands.

Xianghua smiled. She knew Kilik was a bit ticklish, but since he made a habit out of walking around shirtless, she couldn’t resist teasing him with it. “You were about to say something. What was it?”

“Nothing… this is a bad time for me to go into it.” Kilik adjusted the strap of his shoulder pad and observed the flickering lights along the coastline.

A whimsy ran through Xianghua’s mind, and she suddenly clutched her friend’s sides again. He yelled out in laughter after she pounced on him. He doubled over from the feeling of her fingers along his toned abs, but he managed to return the favor to her.

Xianghua’s squeals were almost louder than Kilik, but her strokes across his muscular chest caused him to fall over while still holding her sides. After a brief moment of adjusting themselves, Xianghua looked into Kilik’s startling blue eyes. She had always been attracted to her fellow warrior, and she sensed that he felt the same about her. “If you don’t tell me, I’m going to have to tickle you more.”

Kilik enjoyed the playful nature of his friend, and her uncanny resemblance to her sister made his attraction to her even stronger. However, he had some ideas of his own as to how to defend against her. She was on top of him, and the rigid deck of the ship was anything but comfortable against his bare back, so he reached up and caught her by surprise when his hands quickly snuck into her shaven pits.

AAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHH

Xianghua burst into shrill laughter as Kilik’s fingers attacked her smooth underarms. Wearing a sleeveless garment might not have been such a good idea after all. She was unable to tickle her friend’s stomach because of how torturous the feel of his gentle fingers was. As she tried to regain her composure, his hands pinched and prodded her hips.

Kilik amusedly watched as this beautiful woman thrashed wildly from the touch of his nimble fingers. He then started squeezing and stroking her thighs through her green silk pants. He was rewarded by more squeals and laughter.

NOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHH

Xianghua’s mind was racing with confusing imagery as she attempted to break out of this torment. She was not accustomed to this feeling of helplessness, but deep within her, she actually enjoyed it. She shrieked louder when Kilik’s fingers poked the backs of her knees.

Kilik felt his friend’s legs spasm with each stroke behind her knees, and when she grabbed his hands, he leaned upward, which brought his face only inches from hers. He stared into her dark eyes. They were both locked in this gaze for only a few seconds, but in that moment, it felt like hours. The corners of Xianghua’s mouth twitched slightly as she caught her breath. Kilik leaned in closer as they both closed their eyes.

Xianghua sighed softly as Kilik’s warm breath soothed her chest and shoulders. She had never been intimate with her martial artist friend, but she definitely didn’t want to stop now. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they embraced for a deep kiss. The young swordswoman gasped when Kilik’s fingers slid up the backs of her thighs.

Kilik was impressed at how good of a kisser she was. In contrast to her quiet demeanor, she was quite dominant in this act. She firmly sucked on his tongue as he squeezed her firm buttocks. He could hear her muffled moan, and she pushed him back onto the deck.

Xianghua was getting hot from Kilik’s touches and the kissing. She smiled seductively and threw off her necklace, armlets and bracers. She loved the way he seemed to be in a trance, watching every move she made. She removed her braids and hair pins and shook her hair down. Her hair flowed in the wind as she looked down at her new lover.

Kilik grabbed her buttocks again and pressed her slender body against his bare chest. He kissed and nibbled her neck, which caused Xianghua to giggle like a schoolgirl. He slid down a bit and alternated between slowly kissing her chest and unbuttoning her pink blouse with his teeth. When he opened her blouse, his agile fingers ran across her sides and ribs. Xianghua squealed mirthfully.

HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHH

Xianghua was desperately trying to grab Kilik’s wrists, but his hands were too fast. As she tried to adjust to the sensations, she managed to grasp her tormentor’s hands. Just when she started to catch her breath, she felt him kissing and licking her quivering stomach. This was almost as bad as what he had been doing to her sides, but it was very sensual as well. Moans mixed with her laughter, until Kilik decided to blow raspberries on her.

Kilik was having so much fun teasing Xianghua. He almost fell sorry for her as her face reddened from laughter, but he remembered that she started this. When he threw off her blouse, her perky breasts drew his attention. He wetted his lips and lightly kissed her hardened nipples. Xianghua cooed and let go of his hands, which allowed him to gently fondle her breasts. His tongue flicked against her brown nipples as her moans grew louder.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNNNNHHHHH

Xianghua was getting warmer and hornier from this primal ecstasy. She squinted her eyes shut and bit her lip as Kilik sucked and nibbled on her nipples. She ran her fingers through his thick hair, and her lover caressed her back as he pulled her closer. She rubbed her groin against his stomach, but before she could get him to relieve her burning lust down below, she shrieked again from the feeling of Kilik’s fingers wiggling along her bare back.

Xianghua instinctively jolted backward from the tickling of her back, and Kilik took advantage of this by lifting her and setting her gently on the deck of the ship. It was his turn to be on top. He noticed that she shivered when her back touched the damp boards of the deck.

“Feeling cold?” He displayed his characteristic sly smile.

Xianghua alluringly nodded in reply. “Well, I guess I’ll have to heat things up….” He rubbed his pants against her groin. He could feel her inner warmth through her silk pants just as she could feel his swollen member through his. They began to thrust against each other as they embraced for another kiss. His lover wrapped her legs around his hips, and the thrusting became faster and stronger. Xianghua’s slippers flew off in the process, but Kilik stopped thrusting and moved back.

In the glow of the moonlight, Xianghua watched as Kilik slid off his pants and boots. She then unbuttoned her own pants, and her lover playfully assisted her in removing them. As Kilik slipped off her anklets, Xianghua felt him stroke the soft soles of her feet. She giggled and wriggled her toes in response, and the wily martial artist grabbed her thin ankles.

Kilik had apparently stumbled on more sensitive spots of Xianghua. He held her feet near his face and kissed her insteps. She put her hands over her mouth and mumbled, “Please don’t…”

“Oh yes I will…” Kilik grinned deviously and licked and nibbled her arches. Xianghua’s feet flexed wildly as she stifled her laughter. Her feet smelled and tasted like cherries from what Kilik assumed was some sort of lotion she used. As he licked her wrinkling soles, he could see the green polish of her curled toes. Her legs bucked as he nibbled all along her soles and heels. He flipped her onto her stomach and managed to wrap one arm around her ankles while his other hand rubbed and tickled her toes. Her big toes were particularly fleshy, and the rest of her toes tapered off nicely in length.

Xianghua felt the cold deck against her breasts now, and this position was very frustrating to be in. She gritted her teeth as she tried not to laugh from the sensation of Kilik’s tongue slithering under and between her toes. The torturous nibbling and sucking of her toes caused her to bang her fists on the deck in desperation. Finally, when Kilik ran his teeth down the slippery soles of her feet, she went into hysterics.

NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHH

Kilik was amused by Xianghua’s howling laughter, but her legs were kicking violently now. It was getting hard to hold her still. He spent a few more minutes running his fingers up and down her moistened soles, but when Xianghua entered silent laughter, he stopped.

This brief moment of mercy allowed Xianghua to catch her breath. Kilik lovingly moved her onto her back again. Her face was red, her hair was slick with sweat, and her insides were sopping wet. She was tired, but at the same time, she still yearned for her lover. She moaned when Kilik slipped off her loincloth and kissed her mound.

Kilik could smell her desire as he took a closer look at her shaven mound. He fluttered his tongue along her nether lips. She moaned louder and fondled her own breasts as he thrust his tongue inside her. Her hips trembled as his tongue twirled against her inner walls. As his teeth brushed against her clit, she cried out and the thrusting began again.

Xianghua felt waves of euphoria wash over her, and she thrust in rhythm with his tongue. When Kilik started sucking on her clit, she finally went over the edge.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Xianghua opened her eyes to see Kilik straddled over her. He was obviously ready for some reciprocation. She ran her fingers along his throbbing member and smiled as he gasped. “Oh the things I’m gonna do to you….”

TO BE CONTINUED….

i love this installment. romance and tickling together. i could feel every kiss, each touch as if i were there myself. great story Mac in this fascinating saga. erotic, sexy, and tickly all in one. hope to see more of these two.

isabeau :redheart:

Thanks, Isabeau... :D There will be more to come with these two (no pun intended), but I have two other characters planned for the next chapter: Ivy and some male character to pair her up with. I haven't decided who that male will be yet, but it won't be Cervantes (since that character is her father, and I'm not going anywhere near incest as a theme... lol).

great

Don't know the chars but loved the story.
I'm looking forward to seeing more Taki and Knightmare. :bouncybou

Thanks, Darth... :D

Don't worry, there'll be time for Taki & Nightmare soon enough. I just have to give the proper introductions for each female character in the series.

hmm

Rofl. Well i liked this one.
Don't know the 2 chars though but still very good.

Btw any chance of you ever doing a Star Wars story/series?

Thanks again, Darth. Star Wars... hmmm.... I don't think I'm good enough of a writer to continue the Mara Jade thing, although I definitely would like to see a sequel to that as much as you.

I could start from scratch and maybe do a story outside of the official storyline that would take place either after Return of the Jedi or before A New Hope. I'll think about it...

Whatever the case, this series should last for at least another 10 episodes. I may switch back to Tekken after this. I have a few ideas for that series, and I'd like to include some of the characters from the Tekken 5 video game.

MrMacphisto said:
Thanks again, Darth. Star Wars... hmmm.... I don't think I'm good enough of a writer to continue the Mara Jade thing, although I definitely would like to see a sequel to that as much as you.

I could start from scratch and maybe do a story outside of the official storyline that would take place either after Return of the Jedi or before A New Hope. I'll think about it...

Whatever the case, this series should last for at least another 10 episodes. I may switch back to Tekken after this. I have a few ideas for that series, and I'd like to include some of the characters from the Tekken 5 video game.

uh of course you are a good enough writer Mac i only read well written stories. and your imagination is amazing. plus a plot which i must have in my stories.

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back