• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara M/F,F, EXTREME TICKLING

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
A Dark Tale by Sadistickler

I’ve watched Sara for months now, everywhere she went, and her interactions with her daughter, Nicole.
I found the perfect way to get back at Sara for leaving me 2 years ago. The perfect plan is now in play.
I used to date Sara 2 years ago, and we had it good together. But one day, she decided she had had enough. She threw me out and told me to leave her alone. So, I quietly went away. I’ve never forgotten how she hurt me, what she’s done to me. All because I liked to tickle her and she absolutely couldn’t stand it. What’s the big deal? It’s only tickling. Her daughter is very, very ticklish as well. She can’t stand it either. I’ve watched as their family life slowly crumbled. Now, 2 years later, I’ve seen how Sara, the perfect little soccer mom has lost control of Nicole. She smokes Meth occasionally. The girls not exactly hooked on it, but she’s done it quite a few times in the last couple years. Sara constantly bickers and yells at Nicole about school, her grades, sports, what will she do with her life, the typical parental worries. But she doesn’t see how yelling is pushing her daughter farther and farther away from her.
I’ve maintained a good relationship with Nicole this whole time, though distantly, but we’ve talked at length a few times about her mom and her. She plans on moving out the day she turns 18, which will be tomorrow, July 27th. . She already has friends she will be staying with. Poor, Sara, it will break her little heart.
Let me describe to you how Sara and her 18-year-old daughter look. Sara is 45, and very cute, a size 8, petite blonde with short shoulder length hair. She’s in really good shape for her age. Brown eyes, and a twinkle when she smiles. Sara is very light complected, but she tans regularly. Now Nicole is the opposite. She’s about 5’4”; dark complected, dark brown hair, down about halfway down her back, but still petite in shape. A size 6 or 7 I would guess. Both mother and daughter are very pretty. The resemblance isn’t there though. Nicole gets her looks from her Grandmother who is half Cherokee Indian.
Saturday morning, July 27th. I watched as Nicole went to the local mall. She was by herself, so I walked up to her and said, Hi. I wished her a very happy birthday and we went to get ice cream. We talked and I told her how much I missed her and her mom. She said she really hated her mom, and wished she could get back at her in a big way for yelling and screaming at her all the time.
Sat.6pm.same day. Sara is pacing the floor wondering why Nicole isn’t answering her cell phone. Boy, is she gonna get in trouble when she gets home! That girl is ALWAYS doing something wrong! The doorbell rang and Sara runs to the door and opens it quickly. Standing outside is a cab driver holding a manila packing envelope and said it is a special delivery for a Sara. Sara, signs for it and he leaves her the package. She takes it in the house and after opening it she finds it is a videocassette. There wasn’t a note or any other markings on the envelope, so she slides it into the VCR in the living room and sits down on the couch and presses play on the remote. Within a few seconds she sees Nicole strapped down tightly to a wood table with black leather padding and is horrified! Nothing is going on, Nicole is just lying there, fully dressed in her halter-top, jean shorts, red socks and white Reebok tennis shoes. Her ankles are spread slightly and strapped with heavy leather hospital restraints, and her arms are pulled tightly over her head and restrained in the same fashion. Sara is mortified at seeing her daughter like this! She stands up and then sits back down not taking her eyes off the screen. Nicole moves her head around in the video looking at her surroundings. Then she looks to her right as she hears a door open. “Who are you? What are you gonna do to me? Please, don’t hurt me! Please! “Nicole says in a pleading voice.
Sara’s heart jumps into her throat as she puts her fist to her mouth in horror. She continues watching.
A person dressed all in black enters the picture on the screen but can’t be recognized because he is wearing a black facemask showing nothing but his eyes. He walks over to Nicole and slowly starts sliding his fingertips down her bare arms from the elbows to her armpits. Nicole squeals and says ”HAAAA! Stop that!!! Please! It tickles!” he stops and slowly starts again at her elbows. Gliding his fingers down her arms touching her skin ever so softly.
“WAHAHAHAAA!!! NOOO! Please don’t do that! I’m Hahahah Serious! I’m soooo ticklish! I hate to be tickled!” Nicole yells.
The masked man chuckles, and slowly starts wiggling his fingers in her armpits softly. Nicole screams out and laughs her whole body stiffening as the tickling sensations from her armpits hit her brain .He starts tickling there faster. And poor Nicole is screaming and shrieking loud and hard from the tickling.
“NOOOO!!! AHAHAHAH STOOOOOP!!! HEHEHEEE!!!! PLEASE!!! I HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAATE IT!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOO NOOO!!! She screams, begging for mercy.
The man climbs up on the retraining table and straddles her hips, and continues tickling her armpits tickling deep within her soft, clean-shaven hollows of her armpits. digging in, then lightly tickling, then repeating each maneuver over and over, causing her to shriek and squeal with each varying technique.
Poor Sara watches on with horror and utter anguish. Sara knows how extremely ticklish her daughter Nicole is, and how much she hates to be tickled. She comes by it naturally. Sara herself is hyper ticklish and can’t stand to be tickled either. Sara never tickled Nicole herself, because she completely understands and sympathizes with her about her ticklishness. They’ve even talked about it in the past. Sara remembers her childhood and how her two older sisters would hold her down and tickle her silly to get her to do things for them. One especially horrible time they tied her to a chair, and tipped it over onto its back on the dining room floor, leaving her defenseless feet hanging in mid air and vulnerable to her sisters eager games. They proceeded to slowly strip off her shoes and socks, teasing and taunting her about how they were going to tickle her poor feet. Now this really drove her crazy because her feet were absolutely unbearably ticklish even before they completely removed her shoes she protested, begging and pleading on the verge of crying for them not to tickle her feet. But as cruel older sisters did, they continued to take off her shoes. Then through plenty of screaming and throwing fits, they slowly slid her socks down and off her heels exposing the tender flesh to their tormenting fingers. They started gliding their long fingernails up and down her poor defenseless soles in rapid succession causing poor Sara to shriek in anguish as the terrible tickling tormented her brain. They continued this torture for 30 minutes nonstop on her soles, varying their techniques sometimes even using both hands on one foot each. Sara’s pitiful cries for mercy and begging for the torture to stop fell on deaf ears as they continued, even relishing in her totally tortured state.
Sara went through many years of this type of torture at the hands of her sisters, sometimes even her sisters’ friends helped torment poor Sara.
She continued watching the TV screen as she saw her own daughter, her own flesh and blood endure the same torture and torment of tickling she herself had suffered for so long at the hands of this madman. As she listened to the shrieks, cries and helpless begging of Nicole, she begun to cry out of pity for her daughters tortured fate.
The man started counting Nicole’s ribs one at a time with his fingertips from bottom to top, digging in between each rib bone fiercely. Nicole screamed and laughed like a crazy person, out of control.
After about 10 minutes of this torment, nonstop, the man stopped and got off of the table and walked up to Nicole’s head, bent down and whispered in her ear, then pointed up to the camera.
Sara was still trying to catch her breath and looked to the camera.” Momma! She shouted, the man says you can see and hear me! Please make him stop! I can’t stand this! I hate being tickled! YOU know this! Please Momma if you love me you will make him stop!!!”
The man walks back into view of the camera and starts tweaking Nicole’s knees and upper thighs. She squeals and goes into another hard laughing fit .She whips her head around, back and forth as she screams! “ NOOOO Hahahahaha! Stop! HAHAHAHAHAA Not again! OOOOHHHH HA AHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEAAAASE!!! HEHEHEHEHEEEE!”
After another 10 minutes of this treatment the man stops again. Sara immediately pleads with the camera again. “Momma PLEASE! Stop this! Oh Please Momma MAKE HIM STOP! I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!!!”
The man walks to the bottom of the table and starts untying Nicole’s right tennis shoe.
“OH NO! Please! Don’t! Not my feet. Not my FEET! I’m serious! I can’t stand to be TICKLED on my FEET! I HATE it! Please NO!” Nicole pleaded
The masked man proceeded to untie her shoe and slide it off. Nicole scrunched up her toes in the shoe trying to hold it on her foot with all her might but with a little wiggling and off it comes .He wiggles his finger along the bottom of her foot quickly and she shrieks.
“HAHAHA NOOOO!!!! She cries out. The look of panic on her face is very apparent to the camera.
“Oh my poor, poor, baby! Not her feet! She’ll go insane if they’re tickled!” Sara whispers out loud. Sara is a nervous wreck at this point, standing up and pacing back and forth in front of the TV, not taking her eyes off of the screen.
The masked man says, ”Nicole, lets play a game. It’s a fun game, but it requires a lot of will power. It’s called the sock game. ”The man reaches up to her ankle and slowly pulls her sock down and off of her heel. Then he grabs the toe part of her sock and slowly pulls it straight up taking all the gathered slack out of her sock.
“Now all I’m gonna do is tickle just the exposed skin of your foot, nowhere else. But the more you wiggle your foot, the more the sock will pull up and expose MORE skin for me to tickle. So, stay still, Hon.” He says with a giggle.
“ No, PLEASE, don’t tickle me, PLEEEEASE! I really can’t stand it; I hate to be tickled on my feet! Please Mister! I can’t take it! I’m sooo ticklish on my feet!” Nicole begged, but the man just slowly started scratching her exposed heel with his fingernail. “WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Screamed Nicole, and jerked her foot hard causing the sock to slide up her foot about two inches. He continued up her foot with 2 fingers now, slowly tickling her exposed sole. Nicole tries so hard to keep her foot still, but you can tell by her reactions how much it tickles, every other part of her body is wiggling and flailing around as much as her restraints would allow, everything but her foot. She tries to maintain and keep it still. The man continues to tickle her sole but a little faster and with a little more pressure from his fingers.
“ OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! STOP! STOP! STOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEAZE!” Nicole screams loudly.
Then her foot wiggles a bit exposing the center of her sole, which the man gladly tickles, and as she screams and laughs hysterically, the sock still slides up some more exposing the ball of her foot. Basically, just her toes are holding on her sock. And then man suddenly stops tickling her foot.
“Now, Nicole, I’ll tell you what, I’ll make a deal with you. If you can keep the sock on your toes, while I count slowly to 30, I will untie you, and stop tickling you and let you go. But if it comes off before I get to 30, then I will tickle you ruthlessly, all night long.” The masked man says.
He goes off camera and comes back into view with a piece of string about 4 feet long with an alligator clip attached to one end. He clips the string to the toe part of her sock and pulls it up and ties it to something overhead. Now the sock is pulled taut being held just on her toes. Now Nicole, you have to keep your foot perfectly still or its gonna come off. Ready? Here we go.”The man says. Then he pulls a medium sized feather out of a pocket and starts sliding it up and down her sole as he starts counting.”One…Two… Three… four…He slides the feather back and forth across the ball of her foot briskly.
“NOOOOOHOOOHOOOO! HAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEAZE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Nicole cries as she tries with all her might to hang on to her sock and keep her foot still. It was sheer agony for her as she scrunched her eyes closed tightly and laughed hard.
Sara was now sitting on the couch again, knees drawn up to her chest, chin buried into them aghast at what was going on in the video. Hang on Nicole! Hang on, BABY! Please! He’s almost done! Just a few more seconds! Sara thought to herself
As he got to 20, the man dropped the feather and using both hands tickled fiercely along the sole of her foot, digging in at the ball and sliding all the way down to her heel and back up again. Ten fingers absolutely tortured poor Nicole’s foot.
“ NANANANAHAHAHA NOOOO!!! OH MY GOD!!! WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAASTOOOP! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA IT!!!! Nicole cried in hysterics.22…23…24…25…the man dug in harder and tickled faster.
26…27… and as Poor Nicole screamed, she felt the sock slide off of her toes and dangled in the air above her exposed naked foot. The sheer terror shown on Nicole’s face as the reality of her situation hit home. She lost. Now she would have to endure unknown, merciless tickle tortures at the hands of this man, this sadistic freak.
“Awww, that’s too bad, Nicole. You almost made it just 3 more counts to go, and you would have been free. Now it looks like I’ll have to tickle torture you all night long.” he says.
Slowly he reaches for her sole, wiggling his fingers in the air, and Nicole starts screaming again.
“NOOOO! PLEASE! DON’T! PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!NO MORE TICKLING!!! OH GOD! PLEASE!!! NO MORE! NO MORE!!! I’ll do ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! I’ll suck your DICK! You can fuck me if you want, Even in the ASS! PLEASE! Just no more TICKLING!!!!” Nicole sobs, crying and pleading.
The man ignores her and gets his face closer to her foot, inspecting it and says, ”Wow! Nicole you have such a sexy foot! Really. Soft, perfectly symmetrical toes, long, and look, painted an adorable shade of purple. Is that chrome purple by any chance? Beautiful. Almost like little lollipops just begging to be licked and sucked.” And he bends down lifts the mask up over his mouth and out of camera view proceeds to suck her toes, licking slowly in and out between her toes and sucking each toe individually as well as altogether.
Nicole just loses it. She screams and shakes and tosses her head side to side, screaming and laughing hysterically again, only at a much more panicked tone.
“NOOO! HAHAHAHAH PLEASE!!! DON’T!!! NOT THE TOES!!! HAHAHAHA! STOP!!! NOOO HAHAHAHAHA! DON’T SUCK HAHAHAHAHEHEHE MY HOHOHOOOO TOES!!!!!” She screams.
He continues his tongue treatment on her toes, and starts nibbling on her toes, and scraping his teeth up and down her soles, driving Nicole insane with the incessant sensations of this torture. After about 15 minutes of this terrible torture he stops and says, “Ya know what Nicole, I believe in giving people a second chance, I’ll tell you what, lets play the sock game again with your OTHER foot and see if you can hold it still this time. Ok?”
I untied the string from her sock and started sliding off her other sock exposing her heel. Doing the same thing as before I tickled her heel and she just screamed and spas med. I found out as I progressed up, that her left foot was much more ticklish than her right one .I got an idea and stopped tickling. Using a shorter piece of string I tied it around the toe of the sock, and pulling it tight, I tied it to her big toe on her left foot. Now if she wiggles her left foot in anyway, it will pull the sock off of her other foot and I would win.
“Ready? I inquired. I started tickling her left foot as I counted out loud.”One…two…three…”
Then I switched and tickled her right foot vigorously. She started laughing hard and wiggled her right foot. But then realized what was happening and held her right foot perfectly still. I scrabbled my fingers all up and down her sole, and under her toes with reckless abandon. She screamed and laughed hysterically again, her whole body shaking uncontrollably. Everywhere except her feet. She kept them perfectly still. Nicole knew this was her last chance to be free, if she failed to hold onto that sock she was doomed to be tickled all night long! She knew from the hell she suffered so far, how awful it would become if she didn’t hold on. I started sucking the toes of her right foot again and nibbling, and nipping at her sole while my right hand scrabbled my fingers all up and down her left sole.
“15…16…17…18…19…” Her feet started to quiver and shake slightly while she screamed in serious panic, she felt it coming the tickling was maddening on her feet and she felt the sock slowly centimeter by precious centimeter start sliding off her toes! Her screaming became more intense and I realized it wasn’t from the tickling; it was from the realization that she couldn’t hold on no matter how hard she tried.
“21…22…23…”Then it happened! I didn’t actually see it happen because I was nibbling her toes, but I knew exactly when the sock popped off her toes. She screamed in sheer terror! “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OH GOD NOOOOO!!! PLEEEEASE THIS CAN”T BE HAPPENING!!!! NO! NO! NO!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! MOMMA!!!! OH GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA She wailed so loud I almost heard ringing in my ears.
I stopped tickling her and let the mask down over my face again and faced the camera. Nicole could be seen over my right shoulder in the background crying and gasping for breath in absolute agony.
“ Sara, if you want to stop all this then you will meet me in at 9:15 at the old warehouse on Ducas Street. Number 23. And come alone. If you contact anyone at all, you will never see Nicole again. There is a payphone out front. Pick it up when it rings and I will give you directions from there. Remember, tell NO ONE! I will continue to entertain your lovely daughter until you get there. Now get going its late! I said directly into the camera.
I turned around quickly and started an all out assault of her left foot, tickling like a mad man and Nicole screamed and howled as loud as she could flailing around like a woman possessed!
Sara was in shock and had to rewind the tape to get the exact location again. She looked at her watch and it was 9:07! She ran out to her car as fast as she could and started driving. Her mind was reeling from what she just saw. Oh GOD! Let me make it! It’s a 10-minute drive to Ducas Street from here! Let me make it.
She screeched up in front of the warehouse and saw the payphone at the end of the block. She jumped from her car forgetting her keys, and ran as fast as she could in a skirt and heels. As she got within 50 feet or so of the payphone, she could hear it ringing. She tried running faster! She reached the phone and picked it up.
“Hello? Hello? I’m here!” She cried into the phone. But all she got was a dial tone.
NOOOOOOO! She wailed at the phone as she hung it back up! I can’t be too late! NOOO! Please!!!! Then the phone rang again and she grabbed it before the first ring completed.
“ Hello? I’m here!” she said again.
“ Run as fast as you can to 9th street and make a left. Go 3 more blocks and enter the small warehouse on the right with the blue rhino painted on it. The door is open so just come in. You have 4 minutes! NOW RUN!!! The voice on the phone said, and hung up.
OH MY GOD! That’s 6 BLOCKS! No way I can run that in 4 minutes it’s over a MILE! She thought to herself. But she took off running anyway. Hope of saving her daughter was all that fuelled her. She ran, and ran, and ran.
Finally exhausted, she could see the building he was talking about. Half running, half stumbling and out of breath she ran up the short flight of stairs to the door at the top. She slowly opened the door and cautiously walked in. it was pretty dark, but she could see a light at the end of a long hallway. She could hear Nicole screaming and laughing hysterical from down the hall. With a new burst of energy she ran down the hall to save her precious Nicole!
As she got near the room she slowly walked in, peering around every corner. And as she looked all she saw was a small desk with a tape recorder and small set of speakers.
Suddenly the lights in the room want out pitching her into complete darkness! She shrieked from fright and suddenly felt hands grabbing her from behind and then her hands were pulled behind her back and cuffed. She was dragged backwards into another room and sat forcefully down on to a carpeted floor. Before she could react, there was two pair of hands on her tying her up with something. It was loud, then she figured out it was duct tape. One was tying her ankles and the other was tying her shoulders. She tried talking, reasoning with them but they were silent as they finished their work. When they finished, they had wrapped poor Sara from her neck to her ankles in several rolls of duct tape, including gagging her with some stinky socks and tape across her mouth.
She lay there for a few seconds trying to catch her breath from all the struggling, and felt someone lift her up and carry her across the room and lay her onto a bed. Then she felt rope going across her waist, knees, and her ankles, all being pulled tight. She found she couldn’t move at all. Just wiggle her stocking clad feet and toes and her head. Then she heard a click and a TV came on in front of her. As the picture became clear, she saw that it was the end of the video she was watching at home of Nicole’s Torture.
“NOOOO! PLEASE NOT AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM MY FEET! NOT MY FEEET!!! OH GOD!!! MOMMY HUUUURRRRRY!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Nicole screamed as the man started raking his fingers up and down both her soles viciously.
Sara Lay there, watching in horror and then the man stopped, walked out of view and the picture blanked out to a blue screen. She thought maybe that was all. But suddenly it came back on, and there was Nicole sitting there fully dressed, her hair a little disheveled, smoking a cigarette. She actually didn’t look to bad, not like she’d just been through tickle hell moments before.
Hi, Mom. If you are watching this it means either you got caught, or you just didn’t give a fuck to come and save me. Either way, it’s no matter. I hate you Mom. You’re pathetic, always yelling at me to be perfect, won’t let me hang around with my friends like I want, well that’s just fine. Ya know, I guess by now you figured out I do drugs. And Meth is my favorite, .See? Watch me smoke it. “And she lights up a glass pipe and inhale the smoke deeply. Coughing for a bit and then starts laughing. See Mom? Your precious daughter is a Meth head! Aren’t you proud of me now? Well, I don’t care. Go to hell! You’re gonna get exactly what you deserve! And just so you know, remember the guy you were in love with two years ago? The one that treated us soooo special and was good to us? The one you dumped on his ass sooo quick, just because he liked to tickle? Well he’s the one that’s made this tape. And guess what? I VOLUNTEERED to do the tape, all by myself. See? Tickling isn’t such a big deal. You’re such a stupid loser, Mom. Bye now.” and the TV went off. Now darkness again enveloped poor trussed up Sara.
She lay there in the dark thinking about what Nicole had said on the tape. Was I really that bad of a mother? Did she really hate me so much? I can’t believe as ticklish as Nicole is, that she would volunteer to go through that much torture! Lord knows I could never have done it.
The lights suddenly came on and a masked man walked in and stood at the foot of the bed staring at her. Sara was frightened. She looked up at him; scared of what he would do next He just turned around and walked out of the room. Looking around it looked like some kind of hospital or clinic. The bed she was in was a typical hospital bed; the TV was one of those mounted on the wall.
Then the man was wheeling another hospital bed into the room. When it turned around, Sara could see that it was Nicole strapped tightly to the bed, arms high above her head, ankles tied together and pulled tight to the bottom of the bed. She too was gagged with duct tape and one of her own red socks. That’s what must have been put into her own mouth. Nicole’s other sock. YUCK! Nicole wasn’t very good about her own hygiene. The man wheeled the bed around so Nicole and her mother were facing each other and about three feet of space between the beds
I walked up to Sara’s head and untapped her sock gag and removed it.
“What is the meaning of this? The video showed she was done and ok. Sara said.
The masked man simply replied,” Well, you see, this is all just a game. A mind fuck if you will. I taped the ending of the video FIRST. Before I tied her up to be tickled. Yes, she really did volunteer for it, but she thought she could deal with a little bit of tickling. She had no IDEA what kind of Tickle TORTURE I had in store for her. But as she said, she loves Meth, so I just indulged her first. It’s such a shame she didn’t realize the effect meth has. It stimulates the nerves, and makes you wired. Poor thing couldn’t even pass out if she wanted too.” I told her matter of factly.
I then walked to the foot of Nicole’s bed and started tickling up and down both her feet with my fingers. She started screaming through the gag as loud as she could manage, but it was so muffled, you could barely hear it. The thrashing of her body told her mother and me the devastating effect it was having on her.
“STOP IT! Don’t do that to her anymore! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!” Sara pleaded.
I stopped, turned around and, looked at Sara, and slowly removed my mask from my face so she could get a good look at whom she was dealing with.
“YOU!! OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU!!! You loved Nicole and I! Now you turn on her like a MONSTER! WHY!” She screamed in total shock.
“Simple, my dear, I loved you with all my heart, and did anything and everything for the two of you, but because you couldn’t indulge me in my little tickle fetish, you just cast me aside like broken down furniture. You shattered my heart and turned my whole world upside down. But now, it’s payback time. And as they say, payback’s a bitch.”I told her .I reached out and slowly tugged at her high-heeled pumps, pulling them off her nylon clad feet with an audible pop.
“NO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS PLEASE! STOP! LET US GO!! NOOOO DON’T DO IT! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT!!!” Sara screamed.
I started running my fingers up and down her sweaty smooth soles, loving the feeling my fingers felt of her moist warm feet as I tickled them through her nylons. I KNEW how much more ticklish and sensitive they were in nylons, and was loving every second of her uncontrolled laughter and the screams; Oh the screams and begging were music to my ears.
“NOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! GOD! PLEASE! IT HAHAHAHAHAHA TIIIICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA STOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sara screamed in sheer panic. She had been tickled severely before when she was a kid, but it didn’t compare to how bad it tickled right now. Sara was in a complete fit of panic. She didn’t know when he would stop, if ever. She remembered what he did to Nicole, and knew she couldn’t stand to be subjected to that much tickling as her daughter was forced to endure. . The psychotic BASARD!
Now he stated nibbling on her feet, biting gently and nibbling her toes and scraping his teeth up and down her soles as he scratched her insteps with his fingers.
“HAHAHAHAH NOOO! NO BITING! NO BITING! NO AHAHAHAHAHA BITING!!! PLEEEEEEASE STOOOOP! I AHAHAHAHA CAN”T STAND IT!!! HEHEHEHEEEE!!!” Sara screamed in agony. Poor Sara taped up totally helpless, unable to move or escape the horrid onslaught of ticklish torment she was forced to endure for as long as he wished to inflict. Her nerves were totally frazzled, like electric shocks coursing through her body. Her feet were just wriggling and shaking uncontrollably from the sensory overload of the tickling. But he just continued the tickling torture of her feet for a very long time. Sara curled and uncurled her toes trying to stop this maniacal torture, but it just continued, throwing her into one fit after another of hysterics and sheer panic. It seemed like the very worst nightmare a person could have in their entire life.
Then he stopped suddenly and stood up. It took several minutes before Sara had realized he stopped and to calm down. He walked up to Nicole, and untied her left hand, leaving the right one still tied tightly. Then he took a sharp knife and cut carefully along the left side of Sara’s duct taped prison and pulled her left arm free. Then he wheeled Nicole’s bed up close to Sara’s and locked the wheels.
“Now then, here’s what’s gonna happen. See my assistant standing at the door? “ I said.
They both looked at the door, and saw a beautiful, tall woman with auburn hair wearing a short black leather skirt, high heels, black stockings and a red sweater standing there, leaning against the door frame.”Now we a re gonna play a game. When I leave this room, the two of you will tickle each other’s feet, nonstop until one gives up or until I return in two hours. Now, if you’re thinking to go easy on each other, forget it. You will tickle each other as hard and fast as you can, or my assistant will come in here and torture you both herself. I will be watching from hidden cameras throughout the room. Who ever gives up will endure 3 hours of absolute tickle torture from my assistant and myself. Believe me you do NOT want to go through that. Show them your nails, Honey. ”I said.
She walked up slowly, swaying her hips and smiling as she wiggled her fingers gently in the air showing Sara and Nicole her long, sharp, burgundy lacquered nails.
“So, either you try to tickle the other one into submission, or you endure it until I return. Either way, there will be one winner and one loser. So begin NOW. ”I said.
Nicole was the first one to start immediately. She tickled her mom’s feet quickly up and down the soles, digging in under the toes.
“NICOLE! HAHAHAH STOOOP! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!! HAHAHAHAHA! Sara screamed through fits of laughter. Then she too started tickling Nicole’s feet with wreck less abandon. Nicole could be heard screaming and laughing from behind her gag.
As my assistant and I left the room we could hear muffled screams of mercy and Sara yelling at Nicole through wild maniacal laughter.” NOOO NICOLE! STOP! HAHAHAHA! NOT UNDER THE TOES! HAHAHAHA! YOU LITTLE BITCH! I’LL SHOW YOU! HAHAHAH YOU’RE GONNA GET IT SOOOO BAD NOW!” Then Nicole’s muffled laughter turned into screaming and shrieking, from behind her gag.
I entered a room with 12 chairs lined up on both sides of a long conference table now occupied by both men and women of distinction. At the far end of the room was a giant video screen showing Sara and Nicole in their room tickling each other’s feet.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. You’ve seen how extremely ticklish both mother and daughter are for yourselves. Shall we start the bidding? Opening bid for either mother or daughter is one million dollars, or for both subjects together at 5 million dollars. Either one or both would make a delightful addition to your household as a tickle slave. Imagine what you could make them do just to get out of being tickled. Everyone’s fantasy could come true with these two. Ok, now who will start the bidding?” I said as I sat down at the head of the table.

THE END. Or is it? Want to find out what happens to Sara and Nicole after the auction? Feedback is welcome.

o wow what an ending. please write more dont keep us in suspense. what will happen to sara and her daughter? and i love revenge stories. however i was kind of hoping she would want him back. sighs i'm such a silly romantic. love your nic also btw.

isabeau

Thank you for your kind words. The story is based on a relationship I had with the mother. I was hurt pretty bad, so its kindof therapy.LOL! I wouldn't actually DO that kindof thing, but as we all know, all ticklers have thoughts and fantasies of this kind. Well, Thanks again for your kind words.

Sadistickler1

An interesting fantasy. Very well written. I enjoyed reading it. I'd like to read a sequel too.

This is realy a great story!
Very good!! One of the Best I had read.

Please post the second part for us.

Replies

Sadistickler has posted several good first parts and never continues...

After 4 years I do not expect that this will change....

Gear

oooh yummy yummy! I wanna be a tickle slave i wanna i wanna,
grreat story, lovely yummy!!!!!!!!!
laura

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back