• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader School Bus Troubles

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Cheerleader School Bus Troubles
By
Sadistickler

In College, I played football my freshman year. I was a second stringer, so I didn’t get to play a lot, but I was pretty popular with most of the cheerleaders. Must have been my winning personality, my fun to be around attitude, and my devilish good looks. Who knows for sure?
On away games the cheerleaders all ride the same buses as the players. I like to always sit in the very back seat and so do most of the cheerleaders.
One night on our way home after a particular grueling game in which we lost anyway, Kim, one of the sophomore cheerleaders was complaining about Tracy, another cheerleader, and wanna-be debutant.
“ I am so sick of Tracy and her holier than though attitude. Damn, she couldn’t even get half the cheers right. She was always a half step behind everyone else. She really made the rest of us look bad. “ She said.
“Yeah, and then she kept trying to schmooze all the cute guys in the crowd, too. She seemed to be trying to get attention from them than she did actually cheering.,” piped up Andrea
Kim said,” I’d sure love to get her good for being such a spoiled bitch and acting like that.”
“Really? I might have a plan to help you do that. Is she ticklish?” I inquired.
“Oh yeah! Big time. Her ex boyfriend Tommy told me she practically brained him with a soda bottle when he tickled her foot!” said Sandy, who was listening in from the next seat ahead.
“Ok, gather around, here’s the plan.” I told the girls.
Now, let me stop and describe Tracy for you. She’s about 5’6” tall, long, straight, bleach blonde hair, very, very pretty, great smile, even looks especially cute because of her braces. Her body is thin but curvy hips, an apple but and long, lean legs, especially great in her cheerleader uniform. Now as far as personality, well, she’s basically a bitch that thinks all guys want her and should worship the ground she walks on. Must get that from her filthy rich parents. She’s tried time and again to get me to go out with her, but I refuse. Looks aren’t everything to me, if you’re a bitch; I’m not into you. Plain and simple. And I just want nothing to do with her. Now, I have wondered how pretty her feet might be since I haven’t seen her barefoot before, and the thought of tickling her has definitely crossed my mind. I’m a sadistic tickler. My whole outlook on women is to see how bad I can tickle them or watching them getting tickled fiercely. That’s what I really like. Sex is fantastic, but tickle torture is awesome. Anyway, back to what happened.
Kim hollered up at Tracy to come back to the back of the bus. Sandy, was sitting in the seat across from me, next to the window, Kim and Andrea were in the seat directly in front of her. I was in the left seat by the aisle.
Tracy got up, and slowly strutted down the aisle, watching me with a coy smile, and Sandy motioned for her to sit with her in the very back seat .She sat down next to Sandy and said,”What’s up guys?” And smirked at me for a couple seconds and turned and looked at Kim and Andrea, who were turned around in their seat.
“I just wanted your opinion on some new cheerleading routines.” Kim said to her. Put your feet up on that seat and slide down with your butt hanging in the middle of the aisle, and I’ll show you what I mean.”
“Ok, Tracy said, and put her feet really close to me in the seat, and had her butt hanging in the middle of the aisle, when at the same time we all sprung into action. Sandy grabbed her wrists and pulled back fast, and slammed them to the seat and preceded to sit on them, I hopped up and sat quickly down across her shins and ankles, and Kim came back and straddled her hips facing her. It took all of 5 seconds. Barely any time to react at all on Tracy’s end. And she was held fast.
“What the fuck? Get off me! She demanded. What are you doing? Let me up!”
I proceeded to untie her tennis shoes, one at a time and started slipping them off her socked feet.
“HEY! What’s the big idea? Don’t take off my shoes! Stop it! Put my shoes back on!” She hollered at me.
I started peeling off her damp, smelly, sweaty socks, one at a time and she really started getting mad.
“What the fuck do you think your doing?! Stop it, RIGHT NOW! Don’t you dare take off my socks! What the hell is all this?” She started yelling louder.
I handed Kim Tracy’s stinky socks, and told her, ”This ought to shut her up good, she’s been wearing them all day long since this morning and they’re pretty rank right now.”
Andrea saw what I did, and said she’d be right back and went up to a bag a few seats up.
“Yeah, they really stink BAD! EEEYYEEEWWW!!!” Kim said holding her nose with one hand and the socks with the other.
Andrea came back with a roll of athletic tape and started tearing off a couple of strips. Andrea started rubbing the socks under Tracy’s nose and before Tracy could protest much she popped them into Tracy’s mouth when she opened it to get fresh air. Then Andrea reached over the seat and slapped the strips of tape tightly over the bunched up socks securing them in her mouth so she couldn’t spit them out.
Tracy squirmed her head around and shouted muffled unintelligible words at us through her sock gag. Sounded like she protested her own smell and taste of her sweaty socks .I just got another total brainstorm. I picked up one of her smelly tennis shoes and handed it to Kim and told her to tape it over her nose. Andrea. Ripped off three more pieces of tape and the two of them taped Tracy’s stinky shoe with the open side right over her nose, effectively making her smell her own stink as she breathed. Boy did she shake around and squirm, screaming protests through her makeshift gag. The three girls and I laughed at Tracy’s predicament seeing the serious humor in her situation.
Kim looked down at sternly and serious and said,” You know what Tracy? We are all sick of your bitchy attitude, sick of your fucking up our routines, and generally just sick of YOU! So, tonight we are going to teach you a lesson we hope you will NEVER forget! Ready guys?”
We all said yeah, in unison. I looked down at Tracy’s bare feet and even though it was dark outside, I could see them a little with the streetlights and car headlights passing by. They actually looked flawless! Painted toes, not sure what color, maybe reddish or purple or something. She had long slender, symmetrical toes, and the tops were well tanned like the rest of her, and from what I could see they looked really buttery soft. I slowly started scratching lightly at her heels with one hand and she started squirming really bad, and squealing through her gag.
“Hey, let’s start at the top and work our way down, leaving her feet for last, since they are the MOST ticklish.” I suggested.
“Yeah! Good idea,” said Sandy, as she slowly started sliding her fingers around Tracy’s armpits very lightly.
Tracy started giggling through her gag and couldn’t form words. Sandy tickled a little faster and Tracy squirmed and laughed much harder. She threw her head around trying to shake off the tickling, the shoe, the sock gag; she just wasn’t having a very good time. Sandy kept up tickling her soft vulnerable armpits for about 15 minutes nonstop. The whole time Tracy squirmed and wiggled around in a panic laughing and screaming protests through the gag.
“Ok, Ok, its my turn!” said Kim. And slowly started spider tickling Tracy’s rib cage
She thrashed around even harder underneath Kim. The more she thrashed and squirmed the faster and harder Kim tickled her ribs and sides. Then she pulled the bottom of her shirt up high just under her breasts, exposing her very cute tummy. She started lightly circling her bellybutton with one finger, and Tracy just laughed in long staccato laughs. Kim new she hit a sensitive spot. She kept circling, closer and closer to her bellybutton, and finally after a few minutes of this slow torture, she finally inserted her finger inside Tracy’s navel and wiggled it around Tracy screamed, and bucked and went hysterical when Kim did that. I sat watching and saw Tracy flopping around like a fish out of water .I sat up and whispered something in Kim’s ear, and she turned to me and grinned, shaking her head in agreement. She scooted down a little onto Tracy’s thighs and bent down and started licking Tracy’s bellybutton! Tracy would have shot through the roof if she weren’t being held down tightly! She squealed, screamed, thrashed, and begged through her gag for mercy!
After another 10,15 minutes of her bellybutton getting tongue tickled, Kim finally stopped.
Andrea said it was her turn. And she slowly started tickling Tracy’s knees, spider tickling up and down her legs, and crab pinching her knees. Again Tracy went nuts. She would kick upward with her legs, but couldn’t dislodge them from underneath me. Her laughter again started sounding labored and panicked. Then Andrea did something that kind of shocked all of us. She reached underneath Tracy and started tickling her butt with both hands. Tracy came unglued! She started thrashing around, and flailing as if she was being shocked. Her laughter turned into silent laughter now because it was sooo intense.
“Um, Andrea, we didn’t know, you were like that.” Kim said sheepishly.
“What? Oh no, I’m not. Not really. Well, maybe sort of, No, I’m not. But you all know for a fact that Tracy’s got the hottest looking ass on the whole squad! I just couldn’t resist! And look I hit the jackpot! She’s totally freakin!” Andrea said excitedly. She continued gliding her nails all over Tracy’s butt, finding just the right spots to make Tracy quake in sheer panic and utter hysteria! Those tight satin shorts the cheerleaders wear with their uniforms sure made Andrea’s fingers slide and glide quick and easy. Poor Tracy was totally hysterical, now. Andrea kept tickling her butt for maybe another 10 minutes and finally stopped.
Tracy lay there shaking, her chest rising and falling rapidly, as she struggled to catch her breath. And I’m sure it wasn’t fun, breathing through her smelly shoe.
“Ok, now it’s my turn. I’m gonna really tickle her feet BAD, since she’s most ticklish on he feet. But first, let’s secure them better. Andrea, rip me off a long thin strip of that tape. Kim, take out one of her shoelaces.” I said. ”Anyone have a light so I can see what I’m doing better?”
“Here, I have a penlight on my keychain.” Said Sandy as she handed it to me. Andrea gave me the strip of tape and I quickly taped her two big toes together tightly. Then Kim handed me the shoelace, and I wrapped round and round her ankles tying them together tightly, and then with what was left, I tied tightly around the tape holding her big toes together. Pulling them back sharply, flexing her soles taut so she couldn’t flex her toes down or move her feet at all. Tracy tried to struggle, but it was no use. She couldn’t move her feet at all except side to side an inch or two. As I was doing this, I could see by the penlight just how gorgeous and sexy Tracy’s feet and toes really were. I was salivating with anticipation at what I will finally get to do. I’m glad it was dark on the bus; I’d been sprouting wood for the last half hour.
“Ok, Tracy, it’s MY turn, and if you thought it tickled before, you haven’t even begun to feel the torture of tickling yet! “ I laughed at her. I slowly started scratching at her soft sweaty heels, and worked my way up. Tickling just her heels had a devastating effect on her. She screamed through her gag, and thrashed as much as she could but I continued upward with all of my fingers on both feet. Hitting the arch of her soles made her screaming intensify, and she wiggled and laughed like a maniac. I crept up higher, tickling the center of her soles, and then just scratched and scratched under the balls of her feet. Mmmmm, they felt sooo buttery soft I was in foot tickle heaven! I continued this particular form of tickling for a good, long while, relishing in hearing her guttural, primal laughter and screaming through her gag. The unintelligible words coming through her gag definitely sounded like sheer pleas and begging for mercy. I really wished she didn’t have to be gagged, hearing those innocent please for mercy would be like music to my ears. But I digress. I slowly started scratching the balls of her feet then, and inched ever so close to just under her toes. You know the place. That little valley that we foot lovers LOVE so much .I scratched side to side under the toes, covering every centimeter with my nails, back and forth, over and over again. I did this technique for a very long time, because it seems to elicit the best response. Poor ticklish Tracy, she was beside herself with madness, screaming, crying laughing like one crazed. She was pulling and thrashing about like someone was shocking her with a cattle prod. Oh the fun we had at her expense! I decided to step it up a notch and really get her. I stopped and told everyone to flip her over on her stomach and for Kim to sit squarely on her butt to keep her from moving. Within 30 seconds we attained that position. I then sat on the seat and bent her legs up at the knees, and told Kim to help me hold them in the air, so She locked both arms around her ankles and pulled them close to her chest and arched back a little bit.
I then grasped her heels with both hands and said,” Well, Kim, you got her bellybutton, now I will get her toes.” I then proceeded to lick and suck her toes sliding my tongue all around her toes and getting in between each and every one. Kim giggled when I did this, and Tracy went ballistic. I’ve never seen or heard anyone go so crazy as she did from getting her toes lick tickled. She thrashed as hard as she could and tossed her head around screaming at I’m sure the full capacity her lungs would allow, and then giggle and laugh like a little school girl. And then start all over again. I found that nibbling all her toes made her even crazier I was totally intoxicated as I licked and tasted her toes and the scent and taste was pure heaven for me. Salty, and smelly like a good cheese, OH MY GOD! I could do this forever. I continued and started scrapping my teeth all up and down her feet from her toes to her heels and back. I did this many times and She just freaked out the whole time. After about 15 minutes of this treatment, I stopped and asked Andrea for her hairbrush that she always carries in her purse. She handed it to me and as I started nibbling her toes again, I scrapped the hard bristled hairbrush up and down her soles fast and hard. I didn’t know Tracy could laugh and scream any harder than she already was, but she managed it. Probably a very high “C” note I’d guess. Her pitch would shatter glass and wake all the dogs! After about 5 minutes of this I suggested that we all tickle her at once for the grand finally. I tickled her feet fast and furiously with the hairbrush and my tongue between her toes, Kim used one hand to get her ribs on the right side, Andrea tickled the ribs and side of her waist on her left side, and Sandy dug in under her armpits. Tracy was totally floored! She screamed, cried, begged, pleaded, laughed crazily, and after peeing herself, she finally passed out. I only knew she peed herself, because it dripped down the seat, and get the leg of my pants wet, and then you could smell it.
We untied her ankles and toes, put her socks and shoes back on, sat her up in the seat and removed the sock and tape gag. We sat there next to her, crowding her in, when after another 10 minutes, she finally woke up. Tracy jumped with a start. I told her this.”Tracy, what you have just endured was for your own good. Stop being such a stuck up bitch, lighten up, and have fun with life. And if you ever breathe a single word about this, we will get you again, kidnap you, tie you up helpless and vulnerable, and all of us will tickle torture you for 3 days straight. Got it?” She looked at me with tears streaming down her face, shook her head yes a couple of times and got up to move to another seat farther up the bus. As she passed me I said,” Oh, and Tracy? You have very, very sexy feet. I expect you to always paint your toes, and wear sandals a whole lot more.” She looked at me kind of in shock, and shook her head yes again. Just as she turned her head away, I swear I could see a smile cross her face.

The End

o how i hope tracy messes up again. i would love to read about that. i love this story, revenge can be so tickishly sweet. and great name, sadistictickler. and how cruel to make her smell her own tennis shoes lol

isabeau :wavingguy

Man, that was pretty interesting.

hmmm...is this a true story? It almost sounds like it is.

[Edit] Ah-ha, I see that is just the particular writing style you use. I knew it sounded too far-fetched to be true (certainly for that length of time and amount of bondage).

Thank you for your replies.I'm fairly new at writing, but for me tickling is a lifelong passion. I'm working on a true story of growing up and tickle torturing my stepsister and her friends all the time. It's rather lengthy, so don't know when it will be finished. 12 pages so far and only half done. I try to write from my own personal experiences, but I have to spice it up a little, so I can't actually call them TRUE stories. Again I thank you for your interests and comments.

very, very nice and mean story
I liked it very much
did it really happened or did you make it up?
if it really happened, is the boy/man in this story you?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back