• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Cruise M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Shane smiled as he read the alert on his computer. "You have won a 4 day, 3 night cruise. Lot's of laughter and fun! Unlimited spa and massages included"
He read the contract and then the small print and pressed the accept button.

He didn't hear Russ sneak up behind him, but he jumped when he felt his ribs being poked playfully. "Hey! Stop it now!" Shane laughed. Russ smiled. "Did you like your birthday present?" Shane smiled. "What's not to like! An all expense paid cruise. Russ whispered in Shanes's ear. "You'd had better be in a ticklish mood on this cruise!" Then he laughed and began tickling Shane til they both ended up on the floor, giggling like school boys.

The next day, Russ drove Shane down to the dock and watched as he walked up the gangplank and onto the ship. He was immediately greeted by a young officer handing out brightly colored feathers. Shane looked puzzled. The officer smiled. "These are so that you can tickle other passengers if you like or they like. Your personal tickler can use it on you also!" Shane nodded and walked to his state room.

His room was large and spacious with a basket filled with feathers and soft brushes and sweet smelling oils. As he began to unpack, he noticed a set of handcuffs and leather wrist and ankle cuffs and two sets of ropes. He laughed quietly to himself at the thought of being tied and tickeld into oblivian.Russ knew how ticklish Shane was and how easily he could be tickled in to laughter and wriggling. Shane was so ticklish that he never walked barefoot in grass becasue the blades of grass rubbing on the soles of his feet drove him nto hysterics.

There was a knock at the door. Shane openned it and let Sabaston in. He looked Shane up and down then sat down. "I am your personal tickler for the cruise. I promise you that I will tickle you to your limits... and Russ told me how ticklish you are!

Shane sat on the bed as Sabaston unbuttoned his shirt. "I don't know if Russ told you, but as a personal tickler, I am also quite ticklish myself and you are free to turn the tables on me. In fact I encourage it as I love being tickled."

Shane took off his tee shirt and just sat on the edge of his bed, nervousness begining to wash over him as Sabaston sat close to him. Sabaston could see that Shane was nervous and whispered in his ear. Shane giggled slightly.

Sabaston took the feather and began flicking it down Shane's bare back. Shane wriggled around at the touch of the feather and began giglging. "Please! That tickles!" Sabaston twirled the feather all over Shane's back, making his giggles turn into deep belly laughs. Shane thrashed and tried to cover his back, but Sabaston was quick and drew the feather down his unprotected ribcage. Shane laughed heartily and feel to the floor in a heap.

Sabaston laughed and straddled Shane between his legs. "You are more than Russ promised!" He squeezed Shane hard between his ankes and bent down. Shane's eyes grew wide as he felt Sabaston's fingers wigglinnng down his lower sdies.

Shane thrashed and tried to wriggle away from Sabaston's ankle grip, but was beng held too tightly. HIs laughter bouced off the walls and filled the room. Sabaston stopped and let his rest. He sat down next to him on the floor. "This is only a taste of what's in store for you! NOw turn a round is only fair play!" Shane looked at Sabaston as he puthis arms up over his head.Shane began running his fingertips over Sabaston's ribs. Sabaston tried to hold out as long as he culd, but he could feel laoughter buggling up from deep inhis belly and when Shan ebegan tickling his waist, Sabaston exploded with laughter.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back