• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts Gathering: Many thanks........

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Wow, so many to thank for making this gathering such a sensuous fun-filled event. So in no particular order:

Passive Arts: For working with us to give us such a grand time for such a nice price. We will be back.

The beautiful ladies of Passive Arts who played with us: Victoria, Holly, Alchemy, and Trisha. The best. I am in love.

The Mistress Ferral (forgive the spelling or misspelling) who made greeting the guests as much fun as it was. Hope to get you in the room next time as a dom.

Mistress Stephanie, if you have to ask why…………….

Steph, our special guest. Wish we could bottle your love and energy.

Jaba, who could not make it, but stopped by on Saturday to leave me and Steph darling teddy bears. Don’t know if mine is a ler or a lee, but he will be my road buddy for gatherings.

Dtrell, for not only coming out from the Midwest but bringing an awesome This Goddess rides a Harley t-shirt for me. A pix will be on the way for you soon, my dear Ares.

Purvis, for making an incredible drive south and then north, all in one day.

Dtrell, Purvis, and Snips for taking such good care of our play partners, by bringing water, towels, etc. They so appreciated all that. And thank you to all the other guys who also showed such consideration. Sorry I didn’t see you do it so I could mention you by name----I was kind of tied up at the moment.

And to all the other guests who were so much fun. I so adore all of you and cannot wait to do this again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back