• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts Gathering: A word from the ladies.

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Wow, I feel like a mother at back to school night, but I am so proud to say that the ladies of Passive Arts who played with us, complimented all the gentlemen for their class, kindness, consideration, respect (and of course their tickling skills). They all volunteered that they had fun and are willing to play with us again. Much love and gratitude guys.

I had a BALL!

This being the first time I have had the opportunity to attend a West Coast happening, I didn't quite know what to expect. The first person I met at the door was Bellystrokes, Goddess that she is, who welcomed me, took me by the arm and showed me where the festivities would be held. She was gracious, charming, attractive and she had pretty feet! (YUM!) Next I met Steph, who was cute as a button, very friendly and dressed for fun....she also sported a nice piece of foot jewelry which I understand the Goddess gave to her. I fell immediately in love with both of these wonderful women. :redheart: Many guests arrived...then 2 o'clock came around and it was time for fun! We were joined by two other girls who willingly allowed themselves to be strapped into various devices of restraint and the tickling commenced! I went outside to get one of the girls some water as it was warm in there! And when the door was closed you should have heard the gales of laughter, screams of helplessness and howls of ticklish surrender! What a sound! After the first hour two more girls were brought in to replace the first two...and they were just as fun! I must admit I really enjoyed tickling Goddess' and Steph's feet...I brought my own bag of tickle tools...including feathers, a pair of gardening gloves and artist's paintbrushes. Steph thought my tools were "evil"! :p She had the cutest lil' toes that were EXTREMELY ticklish. And when I ran the feather between them she would let out the most darling little squeal! Goddess had her problems, too, as she was strapped down on her back to an x frame and tickled to hysterics by so many hands! I tickled her feet...but I don't even know if she was aware of it because so many couldn't resist the urge to tickle her EVERYWHERE! Once Goddess was set free, though, she made the rounds and started tickling the ticklers...but she would be overpowered by them and once again her delicious laughter echoed all through the room. There was one amazonian girl provided by Passive Arts with her ankles and wrists strapped down on a table whose feet were so INCREDIBLY ticklish. I would get out the gloves or the feathers and tickle tickle tickle her helpless feet and between laughter she would cry out "OMIGOD! What's THAT??" I would show her what I was using and she'd laugh and laugh so helplessly. Then I'd make the rounds and come back to her eventually and I heard her say..."oh NO! Not you again!" Hee hee hee that made me feel so powerful! Well 4 o'clock arrived and I had to leave to go to my job that evening. As I was on my way out Goddess was tickle torturing a young man who had been strapped down to the same x frame she had been tickled on. And who strapped him down? Why none other than famous film star Mistress Stephanie Locke, who made a surprise guest appearance! I hugged and kissed Steph and Goddess goodbye and left that place with their laughter still ringing in my ears. I can't wait for the next get together. And if you're smart...you won't miss the next one! I kiss the feet of Goddess in humble appreciation and thanks for putting together such an excellent adventure in tickling! :bowing: And Steph...I can't wait to get my hands on your feet again! Thank you both so much for such a great time!

Sincerely, Socaltklr AKA tkltkltkl

OMG honey, your gloves were MURDER~wait until we Goddesses get our revenge! :wub: A little bird tells me the next party will have hired a DOM for you lee guys...;) Prepare to beg! :rotate: Thanks so much for being so sweet and attentive, I hope you survived work with a smile... :Kiss2:
XOXO

Hey guy, it was fun to finally meet you. And again, thank you for your consideration and knight-like behavoir toward all the females. You are why we keep coming back. hheheehehe

One of these days....

I will make one. Steph may have been right. It might have killed me ( not sure which part.. the drive or the tickling ) but if it was to be the tickling.. what a way to go. Oh well maybe next time. By then I will be all healed and better paid...lol... Glad you all had fun... and Steph, honey.... your not safe yet/

hehehehehehe :imouttahe :imouttahe :cool2:

Big talk, bigshot...;)
XOXO

fttickler said:
I will make one. Steph may have been right. It might have killed me ( not sure which part.. the drive or the tickling ) but if it was to be the tickling.. what a way to go. Oh well maybe next time. By then I will be all healed and better paid...lol... Glad you all had fun... and Steph, honey.... your not safe yet/

hehehehehehe :imouttahe :imouttahe :cool2:

steph said:
OMG honey, your gloves were MURDER~wait until we Goddesses get our revenge! :wub: A little bird tells me the next party will have hired a DOM for you lee guys...;) Prepare to beg! :rotate: Thanks so much for being so sweet and attentive, I hope you survived work with a smile... :Kiss2:
XOXO

I can't wait for the return visit of my Muse. I need to get a better schedule.
I will definitely make arrangemnets for next time. Let me know as far in advnce aspossible. SOunds like you all had a blast. :p

back by popular demand....;)

crazysexycool
:justlips:

The gorgeous Goddess was so thrilled with how the party went, she's going to do it for you again, shooting for sometime in March, hopefully. :happyfloa

If she gets her way (and of course she always does) :lovestory I am probably going to put in another appearance. Going to be plotting with her to come up with some fun ways to surprise you guys and if possible, make things even MORE fun! Send us requests (in private) if you have any ideas...

Yes fitness, we did have a BLAST~Goddess and I are still on a high~and she's right, the energy of the group was what made it so great. Watch the gen gatherings section for the official announcement and don't forget to get on moderator Dave's mailing list~it's by invite only kidz!
XOXO

fitnesstickle said:
I can't wait for the return visit of my Muse. I need to get a better schedule.
I will definitely make arrangemnets for next time. Let me know as far in advnce aspossible. SOunds like you all had a blast. :p

Hey i live in san diego and would love to go to something like this :p

We would love to have you. As my goddess Steph mentioned, I am aiming for March, so be sure to check here often for announcements. Plus if you are not on the West Coast Gathering invite list, you need to get on it, and that is a rather easy process; just contact dvnc at [email protected] and he will get you going. Feel free to PM too with any questions. Take care, sweetie.

Yeah, this settles it, I've definately got to go to one of these things.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back