• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House of Torture F/F

TheFactor

TMF Expert
The House of Torture
Written By: The Factor

Chapter One

Travis’s smoke dominated the small corner of the pub, his droopy eyes looked dead, and his unshaven face looked dreadful. As Travis puffed on his last cigarette he saw out of the corner of his eye a small, thin figure walking through the front doors. The figure was a woman of course, she had long brunette hair, and emerald green eyes, she stood at six feet, and had small sagging shoulders and ample breasts. The woman wore a dark, red dress that fell to her ankles, she wore black heels and a diamond necklace, around her neck. The woman glanced around the pub, her eyes were scanning the faces of the drinkers, and when they fell on Travis she frowned, and furrowed her eyebrows.
Travis was wearing a dark suit, his tie had been taken off and placed inside the pocket of his pants, his shirt had been tucked untidily in his pants, and his shoes were covered in mud.
“You look worse for wear.” The woman said, as she took a seat in front of Travis.
“Hello Rose.” Travis said, as he smiled at her, though his smile didn’t say he was happy to see the woman. He never liked Rose really, she was a snobbish bitch… but desperate times called for desperate measures.
“So…” Rose said, her eyes wondered to the table Travis was sitting at. She saw a pile of ash and cigarette butts sitting still smoking inside an ashtray, a few empty glasses were sitting near and Travis, and a half way finished glass of Scotch sat idly near Travis’s left hand.
“I think you’ve had enough of these.” Rose said, as she slid the glass towards her.
“Go ahead… take me drink.” Travis said, he smiled and half closed his eyes as he took a final puff from his cigarette and stamped it out amongst the others in the already full ashtray. A busboy had been watching the two ever since Rose had come into the pub, he quickly rushed over to the table to throw the contents of the ashtray out.
“Can I get you anything more?” The busboy asked Travis. Travis shook his head. “And you ma’am?” The busboy asked, looking at Rose.
“Two coffee’s please.” Rose said.
“Cream or sugar?” The busboy asked.
“Both.” Rose asked. “Little packets please.” Rose piped as the busboy turned to leave.
“Must be thirsty for coffee.” Travis said.
“Not really… but I should buy something, besides the second cup is for you Travis, you look bad.” Rose said.
“Bankruptcy will do that to a man.” Travis said.
“So…” Rose began. “What am I doing here?” She asked.
“I want to do a story about you… and you ‘HOUSE’.” Travis said, putting a big emphasis on the word house.
“I offered you and your newspaper a chance to interview me and my house.” Rose said. “But you weren’t interested than, why are you now?” Rose asked.
“Bankruptcy.” Travis said. “Were loosing readers, we need a story that will draw people back in.”
“But why should I?” Rose asked.
Travis bit his lower lip, and leaned back in his seat. “Because we’ve been friends forever.” Travis said, as he crossed his arms.
Rose smirked, and turned away laughing. “Trust me Travis…we haven’t been friends. I know what you think of me.”
The busboy had returned and placed two cups of coffee, sitting in saucers in front of both Rose and Travis, than the busboy placed a couple of packets of cream and sugar in the middle of the table.
“Thank you.” Rose said, as she handed the busboy a fifty dollar bill. “That for the coffee, his drinks, and yourself.” Rose said.
“Thank you ma’am!” The busboy said, as he turned away.
“That’s why I can’t stand you.” Travis said.
“Why?” Rose asked, sighing deeply.
“Your too loose with your money.” Travis said.
“When you die you can’t take it with you.” Rose said, as she took up her coffee cup and sipped it. “Yuck…” She said, Rose than started to open the packets of cream and sugar and dump the contents into her cup.
Travis glanced down at his coffee, and decided to drink it black. Tipping the contents into his mouth he felt it burn his tongue and the roof of his mouth, than swallowed. The burning coffee caused him to cough, but the liquid did stay down. “Did I waste my time calling you here?” Travis asked.
Rose’s eyes moved towards the ceiling as she started to think. She hated how Travis treated her, and how she talked to her, but she didn’t want to see him loose his paper. “No.” Rose said, placing her cup back in the saucer, “no I’ll let one of your reporters interview me, and check out my house.” Rose said.
“Thank you.” Travis said, as he took another large gulp of his coffee.
“Who are you sending?” Rose asked.
“Lara… she’s my best reporter.” Travis said.
“Oh good.” Rose said, grinning. “I read some of her work, she’s quiet good.”
“She’s the best.” Travis corrected.
“My mistake.” Rose said, sarcastically. “But it does bring me back to another matter.” Rose said, as she cradled her cup of coffee in her hands. “What do I get out of this… I remember several years ago you laughing at me over the phone when I offered you an interview and a look around my house… which is really a mansion.”
“What do you want?” Travis asked, eyeing Rose suspiciously.
“I don’t know, Travis.” Rose said. “What is an interview with the great Rose Heart worth to you?” Rose asked.
Travis shook his head, and than shrugged. “I don’t know… a beer?” Travis offered.
“I don’t drink baby.” Rose said.
“I don’t know than, most guys I meet with take the beer. Are you sure you don’t want a beer? They have Budweiser.” Travis said.
“I don’t drink.” Rose repeated.
“So you’re a, Bud Light lady?” Travis asked.
“Your ignoring me, aren’t you?” Rose asked.
“I really don’t know what you want.” Travis said.
“Ok.” Rose said, clapping her hands together. “How about I get to tie you up and tickle you all over.” She said.
“What?!” Travis asked, in surprise.
“Come on.” Rose said, her pleadingly. “You know what I do in that mansion, so why not become a part of it?” She asked.
“You can’t be serious.” Travis said. “I thought you were only into girls?”
“I am.” Rose said. “Doesn’t mean I can’t expand my territory.” She said.
Travis leaned forwards and in a whisper said. “I don’t think I’m ticklish.”
“You never know.” Rose said, scratching Travis’s hand.
“Can we work something else out?” Travis asked.
“I guess.” Rose said, glumly as she placed her chin on her hands, than her eyes flashed towards Travis and she smiled even brighter than before… “Yes we can.” She said.

Lara was a brilliant and beautiful woman with short brunette hair that fell past her shoulders, and tied to the back of her head. Soft white skin, with crimson red lips, brown eyes, and she stood at six feet. She had been working for Travis and his newspaper for the better half of a century. She had a lot of great qualities, a very advance vocabulary, and was very nice. Her only problem however was that she didn’t know what ‘off the record’ meant! Which usually got her in trouble with her boss, and the people she had been interviewing, though Lara didn’t believe that the people she interviewed deserved confidentiality.
Lara placed her nylon feet, on the end of her desk and flattened her brown miniskirt against her legs. She wore a matching shirt, her heels were on the ground under her desk, and a gold necklace that was tightened against her neck. She had ample breasts, and held a newspaper in her hands… though it wasn’t the one she wrote for. Lara’s eyes were scanning the classified, she was hoping to find a new job… one that met her expectations, though with the market now-a-days everything looked bleak.
Lara breathed deeply, and closed the paper. She knew she wouldn’t find anything… she probably needed a good word from Travis, and since her last report went belly-up she figured a good word from Travis would be impossible to get. Lara closed her eyes, and allowed the newspaper to fall to her right, she glanced out of her windows and watched as other reporters busied themselves around their offices and cubicles. She figured like her, they were all wondering about the future of their jobs.
Suddenly from the right side of Lara’s office Travis walked by, his head was low and he looked like crap as usual. Lara, not bothering to put on her heels, ran out of her office and was soon walking beside Travis.
“What did she say?” Lara asked.
“It’s too early.” Travis said, as he grabbed the back of his neck and twisted his head around on his shoulders.
“I’ll give you a massage.” Lara said, as she followed Travis into his office. Travis sat in his leather chair, and pulled up to his desk. Lara stood behind him and started to massage his tight shoulders.
“I’m really stressed, were boarder lining chapter eleven!” Travis said, throwing his arms in the air.
“I can tell your stressed.” Lara said. “It feel’s like I’m working through months of it right here.” She said, indicating his shoulders.
“Oh… and you got the interview.” Travis said. “But I have to tell you something.”
“Yeah?” Lara asked.
“Close the door.” Travis said.
Lara nodded, and closed the door to Travis’s office. “Yeah?” Lara asked, facing Travis again.
“Don’t blow this!” Travis said, standing. “This interview alone might bounce us back. And we cannot afford to blow it.”
“I only fucked up one interview.” Lara said.
“Yeah… but lets not make it two.” Travis said.
“You have to trust me.” Lara said.
“I am… that’s why your interviewing Rose.” Travis said. “When she says something is off the record, that’s what she means and that’s what happens.” Travis said.
“Ok.” Lara said.
“And when she tells you not to do something, or go into a room your not allowed in, you better obey!” Travis said, he was practically shouting now.
“Ok…” Lara said, holding up her hands. “Calm down, your going to undo the work I did in your shoulders.”
Travis nodded, and sat, his eyes wondered over the contents on his desk, and than towards Lara. “Your going to stay with her a week, over that time you can ask questions, and get to know the people who live with her.” Travis said. “She’s already picking out rooms your allowed to photograph, you leave tomorrow.”
“Ok.” Lara said.
“That’s all.” Travis said, finally. “Good luck.”

Chapter Two

Lara pulled her car through the iron gates that enclosed the massive mansion inside. The paint on the mansion looked brand new, and the yard was clean of any leaves, even though it was late fall. Lara’s eyes scanned the front of the mansion, she felt her lower jaw drop in awed. She couldn’t believe that someone like Rose could live in such a luxurious place, maybe there was more to Rose than what Lara had been told. Lara parked her car in front of the mansion, and stepped outside. She wore a pair of blue-jeans, with a pink top, and white tennis shoes and no socks. She removed her bags from the trunk of her car, and climbed the steps to the large oak, double doors and knocked loudly. A second past when the doors flew open, and Lara saw herself starring at a pretty black girl who stood at five feet. She had dark brown eyes, and brunette hair.
“May I help you?” The girl asked, courteously.
“I’m looking for Rose Heart.” Lara said.
“Mrs. Heart is in the living room, she is expecting you.” The girl said, bowing to Lara. “I can take your bags to your room.” The girl offered.
“Thank you.” Lara said, as she handed her bags to the girl. The girl smiled, and turned on her heels. Lara followed the girl inside, she watched as she climbed a large staircase that stood in the middle of a large hall. The halls floor looked like it was made of marble. The mansion had large windows that were covered with a thin piece of material, and the floors were clear of carpet or rugs of any kind, except for the living room, which Lara found had a luscious brown carpet, that was plush underfoot. Lara entered the living room and saw Rose sitting in a leather chair in front of a computer, her fingers were tapping the keys on the keyboard at an amazing speed.
“Hello?” Lara said, as she came up behind Rose.
“Oh…” Rose said, turning in her chair. “Hello.” She smiled brightly at Lara.
“Did I catch you at a bad time?” Lara asked.
“No… just working on my novel.” Rose said.
“Oh? You’re a writer too?” Lara asked.
“Not really, I’m pretending to be though.” Rose turned, and a moment later Lara saw the computers screen flicker off. Rose stood and faced Lara, Lara saw that the woman was wearing a white miniskirt with, a white shirt, and no shoes.
“I like your dress.” Lara said.
“Thank you, it’s pretty old.” Rose said. “But I bet your eager to get started.” Rose said, clapping her hands together. “I’ll show you around in a moment, but I think you have some questions for me, right?” Rose asked.
Lara reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a small notepad, and pen. “Yep!” Lara said, smiling. Lara couldn’t believe how nice Rose was being, maybe Travis was perverting this girls image simply because he didn’t like her. Rose nodded and gestured with her hand towards a pair of chairs, sitting nears a large window. Lara and Rose sat.
“First of all.” Rose began. “I know you have a lot of questions, right?” She asked.
“Well yeah… two pages.” Lara said.
“Ok.” Rose said. “I was thinking we could have you ask at least three… maybe four questions a day.” Rose said.
“Why?” Lara asked, confused.
“Your staying a week. Why finish the interview on the first day.” Rose said.
Lara nodded, Rose did have a point. “Three questions a day than.” Lara said. Rose nodded, and lifted her left leg, and hugged her knee close to her chin.
“First question…” Lara said, reading her notepad. “How can you afford this place?” Lara asked.
“After my husband died, he left everything to me. He had more than enough money to keep me from ever working again.” Rose answered.
“Ok.” Lara said, as she busily wrote Rose’s words on the notepad.
“Do you mind if I ask you a question?” Lara asked.
“Go ahead.” Lara said, looking up from her work.
“How old are you?” Rose asked.
Lara thought the question was pretty rude, but didn’t want to blow the interview because of it. Lara bit her lower lip and answered. “Twenty-seven.” Lara said.
“Really?” Rose asked, delighted.
“Yep!” Lara said. “How about you?” Lara asked.
“Off the record?” Rose asked.
Lara giggled. “Of course!” She said.
“Thirty-five!” Rose said.
“Wow!” Lara said.
“What do you mean wow?” Rose laughed, she placed her foot back on the ground, and playfully slapped Lara’s leg.
“Sorry!” Lara laughed. “I thought you’d lie.”
“I’m not ashamed of my age.” Rose said. “It’s a natural thing.”
“That’s so true.” Lara said, nodding in agreement.
“So that was… what? Two questions?” Rose asked.
“Oh come on!” Lara said. “Don’t count that last one!” She said.
“I won’t!” Rose said.
“Thanks…” Lara looked back at the notepad. “I heard a rumor that you take in female runaway’s.” Lara said. “Is it true? And what kind of runaway’s?”
“Runaway brides, and women who run out on their marriages.” Rose said.
“So you’ll take in anyone?” Lara asked.
“No…” Rose said. “I don’t take in kids, I really can’t stand kids.” Rose said.
“Eighteen or older than?” Lara asked.
“Twenty and up.” Rose said.
“Oh.” Lara said, nodding. “Who’s the oldest here?”
“That’s four questions, but I’ll answer it anyways.” Rose said. “I am.”
“Well…” Lara said, closing her notepad. “Lets call it a day!” Rose and Lara stood, and shook each others hand.
“I’ll show you around.” Rose said. “But I don’t really want to show you what I do here until tomorrow.”
“Ok.” Lara said, as she followed Rose out of the living room.

“How’s the interview going?” Travis asked. The man had just called on Lara’s cell-phone just as she was climbing into bed, Lara was wearing a long, t-shirt that fell to her knees. Lara rolled her eyes at the question, luckily Travis’s couldn’t see.
“Great!” Lara said. “I can’t believe you don’t like Rose, she’s such a sweetheart.”
“Yeah right…” Travis said.
“Seriously.” Lara said.
“Just don’t blow it.” Travis said.
“I won’t.” Lara said. “I wish…” She began, but the Travis had already hung up the phone. Lara sat the phone down on the nightstand, and yawned loudly, stretching her hands over her head, Lara settled under the warm covers. Lara lifted her hands in the air and clapped them together, suddenly the lights switched off.
“Until tomorrow than…” Lara said, softly as she drifted asleep.

Chapter Three

When Lara walked out of her room the next morning she was surprised to see the cute black girl she had seen the previous day standing outside her room holding a piece of paper in her hands. “Good morning.” The girl said, handing the piece of paper to Lara.
“What’s this?” Lara asked.
The girl handed Lara a pen as she spoke. “It’s just for legal reasons, Rose likes to keep track of everyone who stays here in her rooms.” The girl said. Lara nodded, as the girl turned offering her back so Lara could write on something. Lara laid the piece of paper across the girls back, and smiled. “Don’t worry.” Lara said, as she began to sign her name. “I won’t dot my Is.” The black girl snickered, took the paper and pen back, and bid Lara goodbye. Lara watched as the girl headed down the hall and out of sight.
Lara started to feel a little at home here, it wasn’t at all what Travis had said it was. She was half expecting to see dungeons, and naked girls chained to the walls, instead all she saw were nice pretty girls who went out of their way to be pleasant.
Lara headed downstairs and entered the living room, their she saw a girl lying on her stomach. Her hands were tied behind her back, her feet were sticking in the air, and had been locked inside a wooden stock, her toes had been tied back with fishing string, and she had a gag in her mouth, and a blind-fold had been tied over her eyes. Lara starred at the girl a moment, not knowing what to think.
“Hello?” Lara said, taking a step towards the girl. Rose entered the living room holding a cold bowl of cereal in her hands.
“Good morning.” Rose said.
“Morning.” Lara said, not taking her eyes off of the bound girl. “What’s going on here?” Lara asked, pointing towards the girl.
“This is breakfast.” Rose said. “This girl is into people using her body, and her feet for other things.”
“Like what?” Lara asked, confused.
“A table.” Rose said. Rose stood beside the bare-feet and placed her bowl of cereal on the soles, the girl lifted her head and in a muffled voice she said “Hmph!” Rose sat down and before she started to eat she glanced up at Lara. “Do you mind serving as her pillow?” Rose asked. “Her girlfriend is in the hospital having surgery and she’ll be out all week.”
“Not at all.” Lara said, as she lifted the girls body and curled her legs underneath her, soon Lara was sitting Indian-style on the ground, and the girls head was resting comfortably at Lara’s side. “I hope it’s nothing serious.” Lara said, concerned.
“No.” Rose said. “Just some… modifications. She thinks her nose is too big.” Rose said, rolling her eyes.
“You don’t?” Lara asked.
“Nope.” Rose said. “But I don’t have a say in things.” Rose picked up a spoon and dipped it into the cereal, bringing it to her lips. “I thought she was perfect.” Rose said, as she started to eat.
“So…” Lara said. “What do you do with this girl?” She glanced down at the back of the girls, blond hair, and smiled. She felt as though she were nursing her.
“She likes to feel owned and helpless at the same time, so I own her and I tie her up most of the time.” Rose said.
“What do you do to her when she’s tied up?” Lara asked.
“I tickle her.” Rose said.
“Tickling?” Lara asked. “That’s the worse!” She said.
“You have some experience?” Lara asked, intrigued.
“A little.” Lara said. “But it’s too personal.”
“Not in my house.” Rose said. “You can talk about anything here.” She said.
“Ok.” Lara said, glancing around the room, making sure no one was eavesdropping. “My boyfriend used to pin me on the bed or couch, and tickle me until I agreed to do things to him!” Lara said, blushing.
“Like what?” Rose asked.
“He liked to be tied up too!” Lara said. “He wanted me to tie him up all the time.”
“And do what?” Rose asked.
“That’s it.” Lara said.
“Oh.” Rose said, slightly loosing interest. “So your not really into tickling?” Rose asked.
“Not really.” Lara said, shaking her head.
“Too bad.” Rose said. Rose had finished her breakfast when she lifted the bowl, her eyes ran down the soft soles of the bound girl, she loved how the soles were slightly pink from the coldness of her cereal bowl, and how her toes remained the same milky white color.
“What body part do you find most attractive?” Lara asked.
“The feet, my dear.” Rose said. “And you?”
“The eyes.” Lara said.
“Why the eyes?” Rose asked.
“Because they are beautiful.” Lara said, as she ran her fingers through a few strands of hair that found their way into her own eyes. Lara was blushing even harder now. “Why the feet?” Lara countered.
“Because they are beautiful. I like how helpless they can become.” Rose said, as she glided her nails delicately over the girls heels. The girl in Lara’s lap started to giggle, her back and arms heaved as she giggled into Lara’s side. Lara watched as Rose started to glide her nails over Rose’s heels, and than down her arches. The girl started to giggle, her entire body started to vibrate as her, body shook. Lara could see the muscles in the girls legs flex as she tried to escape her bondages.
“My…” Lara said, as she began to run her fingers through the girls hair. “She is ticklish.”
“Yes.” Rose said, as she dragged all ten of her fingers down the girls soles.
“How long do you tickle her?” Lara asked.
“Until I get tired.” Rose said.
“Wow.” Lara said, appreciating the scope of it. Rose ran a single finger down the girls soles, and watched as the girl in Lara’s lap jumped. “HPHPHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“This is rather fun.” Lara admitted to herself. She liked how the girls body bounced off her lap, and how she tried to burry her face in Lara’s leg, and laugh silently into it. She also found it attractive how the girl would try and beg for mercy, or ask for help by nudging Lara in her side, with her head. Lara grinned down at the girl, she started to giggle.
“You like this, don’t you?” Rose asked, torturing each of the girls toes individually.
“It’s fun.” Lara said.
Rose smiled, and glanced down at her work. “I would share, but….” Rose began.
“This is fine.” Lara said, glancing back at the girl.
“Have you ever had someone drag their nails over your feet?” Rose asked. “Like this?” She spread her fingers wide and slowly dragged her nails over the girls feet, like she had before, the girl in Lara’s lap screamed even louder into her gag, and began to kick her legs. Lara shook her head.
“Want to try?” Rose asked.
“NO!” Lara said, her eyes grew wide.
“Why not?” Rose asked.
“This.” Lara said, glancing down at the girl who was now screaming and laughing in her lap.
“Oh…” Rose said, looking away. “Sorry I asked.” A few minutes later the girl had been released and Rose helped her out of the living room. Lara stretched out her legs, they had fallen asleep during the girls session, and now as she stretched them out before her, she could feel the blood rushing back into her legs, and into her feet. She knew Rose was being sarcastic, and maybe she had turned the woman down rather harshly… she would make a point to apologize for it earlier, but to make sure that it didn’t come back as though she were still interested in being tickled in any form.
Lara stood on shaky legs, and sat back in a chair, her eyes were closed and her feet were resting on their heels. She felt like sleeping, she didn’t have a very good night that night. She was too nervous about the interview that morning, and now when she walked into the living room with one impression of Rose, she was left with a completely new one. She still thought Rose was a good woman though, and the black girl she saw earlier still was nice, maybe she was judging everyone too quickly.
She was grateful that Rose didn’t call off the interview based on Lara’s attitude, or ask if any of her questions were “off the record.” Lara was starting to think this interview might take a dangerous turn from easy, to uncomfortable.
“Did you fall asleep on me?” Rose asked, reentering the room.
“No.” Lara said, sitting up suddenly as though someone had kicked her. “Listen I wanted to apologize for earlier.”
“Don’t worry about it.” Rose said, placing her hands on her hips. “It was rude of me to ask.” Lara grinned up at Rose, and Rose returned the gesture.

Chapter Four

A few days had passed and Lara had saw very little of Rose, besides the sessions they had with the blond girl in the living room, they didn’t see each other. Lara was laying fully clothed on top of her blankets in her bed, when she heard a knock at her door. Lara opened the door and saw the black girl she saw the first day smiling up at her. “Hi!” The girl said.
“Hi.” Lara said, stepping aside, allowing the girl to enter her room. The girl stood a few feet away from Lara’s bed, she turned on her heels and starred at Lara full on, she had a wide grin on her face.
“What?” Lara asked, stepping up to the girl.
“Oh…” The girl said, mysteriously. “Nothing.” She said.
“What is your name?” Lara asked.
“Kelsey.” The girl said.
“It’s nice to meet you.” Lara said, holding out her hand. Kelsey took it and grinned even brighter than before. “What are you smiling about?” Lara asked, feeling giddy for some strange reason.
“Nothing.” Kelsey said.
“It has to be something!” Lara said, laughing. Kelsey sat on the end of Lara’s bed, and starred up at Lara. “It’s nothing…” She said, drumming her fingers on Lara’s bed. She turned away from Lara as though she were more interested in the pictures that were hanging on the wall, she started to giggle.
“What?!” Lara said, stepping up to the girl.
“Nothing!” Kelsey giggled.
“Your driving me nuts!” Lara said. “Tell me what’s going on.”
“It’s really nothing.” Kelsey said, her grin faded and she starred at Lara for the longest time. Lara began to feel as though the girl had lost interest in what she was smiling about earlier, that theory was debunked when Kelsey cracked up and started to laugh.
“That’s it!” Lara said, as she pounced on the girl and began to tickle her sides profusely. Kelsey screamed loudly, as she rolled onto her stomach and tried to crawl over Lara’s bed, but Lara dug her knees into the side of Kelsey’s legs, and continued to tickle her sides with her fingers. Kelsey continued to laugh, she tried to wriggle free, but found it impossible.
“Stop please!” Kelsey begged.
“Tell me!” Lara said.
Kelsey began to slap the bed with her opened hands, and she was laughing too hard to form anything legible. Lara grabbed Kelsey’s right side, and began to tickle it with both her hands. Kelsey tumbled off the bed, but Lara was already on top of her, pinning her hands down over her head. Lara held her hands down with one hand, and threatened to tickle Kelsey’s pits with the other.
“Tell me!” Lara said.
“Ok!” Kelsey said. “I knew if I held out on you, than you’d tickle me.” Kelsey said plainly.
“You used me?” Lara asked, acting surprised.
“Yep!” Kelsey giggled.
“Than I won’t disappoint!” Lara grabbed Kelsey’s sides and squeezed. Kelsey instantly started to laugh, her chest wiggled as mouthfuls of laughter escaped her beautiful lips. Lara laughed along with her victim, she tickled Kelsey’s other side, and than dug her fingers into the girls pits. “Haha!” Lara laughed, triumphantly as she continued to tickle Kelsey’s pits. “The tickle fiend strikes again!” Lara said, as she began to tickle Kelsey’s other pit.
“WILL… YOU… STOP?!” Kelsey screamed, as the tickling continued for longer than Kelsey had hoped for. Her pits were growing more tender as the minutes slowly ticked by, and Lara didn’t look like she was about to quit, the idea of tickling this girl forever seemed too great an opportunity to pass up.
“STOP… IT… PLEASE!” Kelsey begged, as tears drained down her face.
“You wanted tickled, you got it.” Lara said. Kelsey wiggled harder, her tears were nearly blinding, but Lara was stronger. Kelsey kicked her legs hard, her feet pounded on the wooden floors. Finally Kelsey broke free and wriggled away, but Lara grabbed her legs and pinned her feet under her, than she started to rake her nails over them.
“NOT MY FEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelsey begged, but her words were lost in her own giggles.
“Shouldn’t have used me like that.” Lara said, her voice was filled with vengeance.
“Sorry!” Kelsey laughed.
“Sorry doesn’t cut it.” Lara said, as she sat back on Kelsey’s legs, she grabbed Kelsey’s right foot and held it up in one hand, and began to dance her nails over the feet. Kelsey kicked her leg hard, and tried to wiggle her foot away, but Lara was remarkably stronger. Kelsey turned and saw Lara’s exposed feet, and tickled them. Lara yelped and rolled off of Kelsey.
“Don’t tickle me!” Lara screamed, but Kelsey ignored the woman as she grabbed Lara’s sides and started to tickle. Soon the girls were locked in a tickle fight. Kelsey would gain the upper hand, but than Lara would too. Soon both women were laying on the ground, gasping and giggling from the fight.
“Your tough.” Lara laughed.
“You too.” Kelsey said, panting just a few feet away. Kelsey struggled to her knees, but before Lara could say anything she found Kelsey was sitting on her stomach, one of her hands were pinned under Kelsey’s legs, while the other was pinned over her head.
“Did I win the fight?” Kelsey asked.
“No!” Lara said.
Kelsey shook her head in dismay, and attacked Lara’s pit. Lara shrieked and tried to throw Kelsey off of her, but Kelsey was the stronger woman now. She raked her fingers over Lara’s sensitive pits, and tickled them until they were a bright red color. “You win!” Lara screamed, tears were draining down her eyes, and she was starting to sob. Kelsey continued to tickle Lara for a few more minutes, goosed her sides for good measure, and slinked out of Lara’s room, grinning.
“I hate when people use me.” Lara said, breathing deeply.

Chapter Five

A week had come and gone and Lara had gotten her story. Packing her things, and taking them down to her car, she waited in the living room hoping to say goodbye to Rose before she left. Sitting in the same chair she first sat in when she met Rose for the first time, Lara crossed her legs and wished she had a cup of coffee to fully wake her up, but she had seen little of anybody that morning. Sighing deeply, Lara was loosing patience waiting for Rose to show up, glancing at her wristwatch, Lara stood and was about to leave when Rose entered the living room from the kitchen.
“Good morning.” Rose said, smiling.
“Hi.” Lara said. Rose took a deep breath and crossed the room where she shook Lara’s hand. “Did you find what you were looking for?” Rose asked.
“Yeah, hopefully this helps.” Lara said. Rose nodded, and stood in awkward silence for a moment. Lara had seen this look before, it looked as though Rose was trying to say something, or find the right words, but Lara was more eager to leave the mansion than stick around to hear what Rose had to say.
“Well…” Lara began. “I better get going.” She was about to leave, when Rose placed her hands on Lara’s shoulders.
“Wait.” She said, Rose pushed Lara softly back into the chair, and than went to her knees. “I want to see something.” She said, and before Lara could protest, Rose had pulled a cuff from somewhere underneath the chair and slipped it around Lara’s ankle. Lara light kicked her foot, and saw that the cuff was connected to a chain, that was wrapped around the chairs legs.
“What’s this?” Lara asked.
Rose stepped back eyeing the chair for a moment, a smile spread across her lips again highlighting the glee in her face. “Your mine now.” Rose said, menacingly.
“Yeah right.” Lara said, she tried to slip the cuff off her ankle, but it held fast. And when she looked down at the legs of the chair she saw they were bolted to the floor! Lara began to panic, she pulled on the chains, tried to literally rip the cuff apart, but everything was in vein. Lara glanced at Rose, and in a commanding voice she said… “Get this off of me, now!”
Rose only giggled. “Sorry.” She said, taking a few steps back. “But I own you.”
“No one owns me!” Lara roared.
“I do.” Rose said. “Thanks to Travis.”
“Travis?” Lara asked, in a soft voice. And as though on Cue Travis entered the living room through the kitchen, he was wearing his business suit, and looked cleaner than before.
“Hi Lara.” Travis said, standing beside Rose.
“Travis?” Lara said. “What’s going on?”
“I sold you.” Lara said.
“You see!” Rose said, before Lara could say anything further. “I can’t just buy someone. I need two signatures, one from Travis of course.” Rose said, playfully pinching Travis’s cheek. “And two, yours.” Rose said. She pulled a piece of paper from her back pocket, and waved it like a flag in the air.
“I never signed my life over to you!” Lara screamed.
“Yes you did.” Rose said. “A few days ago actually.”
Lara’s mind reeled, and she remembered signing a piece of paper Kelsey had given her. Was that why she was laughing? “How much do you get out of this, you son-of-a-bitch?” Lara said, focusing her attention on Travis.
“Enough to get out of chapter eleven.” Travis said. “And I have that fine story you wrote to fall back on.”
Lara began to shake as Travis and Rose left the living room, they were smiling and talking excitedly amongst themselves. “Travis!” Lara screamed, but he didn’t turn around. “Travis please don’t leave me here!” She screamed even louder. Travis and Rose disappeared from the living room, their voices and laughter was carried back to Lara. Lara began to sob, but than Kelsey entered the room, than the blond Rose had tickled earlier.
“Help!” Lara cried to the girls.
“Ok.” Kelsey said, but the girls started to laugh, as though Kelsey had told a funny joke.
“Go for her feet.” Kelsey said, to her blond compatriot. “She’s really ticklish there!”

The End

wow fantastic story. will there be more? great premise, very unique and what a surprise ending. i would love to see what happens to rose next. could you possibly write a sequel?

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Mmmmmmmmm ... a Tickle House full of ticklsh , willing women. That is the dream , isn't it?
I , too , would like to read more about these characters. I would even like to maybe see Rose on the receiving end of a devastating foot-tickling. Great job , TheFactor!

Excellent story! I too was surprised with the ending. Great job!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Very enjoyable reading. I had a feeling that the paper she signed would be her undoing. Good job.

That is a well gd story i enjoyed it so much, gd writing and great description!! Hope u do more!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story so much, and yes I do plan on writing a sequel. I've decided that when the tickling takes place next time, it will be unexpeted for both the readers and the characters, but I'm going to have to do a little thinking on how I plan on setting that up. I want you guys to read my next story thinking this is tickling, and than not being sure until it happens. But I don't want to get ahead of myself, might not happen that way at all.

Thanks again!

TheFactor said:
I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story so much, and yes I do plan on writing a sequel. I've decided that when the tickling takes place next time, it will be unexpeted for both the readers and the characters, but I'm going to have to do a little thinking on how I plan on setting that up. I want you guys to read my next story thinking this is tickling, and than not being sure until it happens. But I don't want to get ahead of myself, might not happen that way at all.

Thanks again!

lol you tease you! I am sure that no matter how you end up writing it, the story will be well worth the read.

Sultrybrunette said:
lol you tease you! I am sure that no matter how you end up writing it, the story will be well worth the read.

I appreciate the kind words.

Excellent story!

Thanks for the wonderful story, my friend! Now, to the bathroom I go for some alone time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back