• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason and Jo, part 1 (m/f)

ViperGTS

Also posted here . Please comment on that thread if possible! Also, check out my other stories!!

-----

Jason was never a disturbed man. He led a productive, efficient life. He worked for everything he had, and after twenty years of working harder than anyone he knew, it all finally was paying off. He had a wonderful job, a beautiful, large home that he owned in the suburbs, and a sporty, powerful car that started every time he turned the key in the ignition. But something was always missing.

Jason had an infinite number of women at his beck and call. All he needed to do was pick up the phone and dial the local callgirl service, and within twenty minutes, a sexy, young, cute girl would show up at his front door. She’d be ridiculously ticklish, and loving the idea of being tied down helpless, tickle tortured mercilessly, and fucked silly until she screams her little head off. After an hour and a half, she’d leave with a few hundred dollars, a stumble in her step, and a huge grin plastered across her pretty face, and Jason would happily go to sleep, his deepest, darkest desires having been satisfied.

That all was wonderful, he thought, but if these girls are so easy to call and have show up at my door, why can’t I find one who will stay the night? Why can’t I find a woman who enjoys this kind of thing, not for the money, but for the person who’s doing it? Is my tickling fetish wrong? Everyone else has partners, loving girlfriends and wives…but I am still alone. Maybe this tickling thing is just not right…

Jason was six foot two, one hundred eighty pounds, and quite fit. He played football with his buddies every weekend, and was a very attractive man. He was only 35. Yet every time he had a girlfriend, and thing were going great, he’d open himself up and reveal his likings for bondage, tickling, and dominance, and the girls would disappear. He had no explanation for this, and he needed an answer. Thus, he called the local psychiatric assistance program, asking to make an appointment to see someone to confide in.
--------

Jason signed his name on the sheet where the receptionist told him to, and he sat down in the waiting area. Glancing around, he grabbed a magazine, scanning through it boredly. Finding nothing of major interest there, he looked around the waiting room, and noticed a chart on the wall. It said, “Hourly Rates.” He found that for half an hour of counseling, he’s have to pay $50.

“Jeez…there goes ‘talk is cheap,’” he mumbled to himself. “But, if it’s needed…” Just as he said that, his name was called out.

“Excuse me, Mr. McAvoy?” A woman was standing across the room in the door way , looking over her eye glasses at him, since he was the only one in the waiting area. “You can come into my office now,” she said.

For a split second, Jason looked her over. She was wearing a casual, grey dress suit, with a knee length skirt and a white blouse under her jacket. Her brown hair was up in a bun, and her legs were encased in black stockings and black, low heel shoes. Her glasses were small and cute, and sat on her small nose. She was no older than he was, and very cute. Perhaps she’s tickli—

Jason stopped that train of thought right there. He’s here to talk to her, to find out if there’s something rattling around inside his head that shouldn’t be there. He stood up and shook the woman’s hand, and she led him down a short hallway and into her office.

“Have a seat,” she said, as she put her clipboard down on her own desk and motioned to a chair next to the door. “Do you mind if I call you Jason?” she asked.

“No, please do…Mr. McAvoy makes me feel old.” Jason smiled and the woman giggled.

“My name is Joanna Wilkins, but Jo is just fine.” Her eyes smiled at him from behind her glasses. “What brings you in this morning, Jason?”

“Jo….is it wrong to like something…a lot? Like, not the way someone usually really likes something…I mean obsessively?” Jason fidgeted his hands a bit, nervous to come right out and ask her this question.

“Well, it depends. Define obsessively. Does it mean it’s just something you always think about, or something you always want to have or do? Or does it actually interfere with every day life?” Jo was very even and calm, and crossed her legs in front of her.

“Well, if you consider it causing me to be single for decades to be interfering…” Jason had a tang of bitterness to his voice.

“Ah, I see. What is it that’s keeping you from establishing a relationship?” Jo asked. Jason shifted his weight in his chair, and was visibly uncomfortable at this question. “Jason, I know it might be difficult to talk about, but issues can’t be resolved if you never talk about them.”

Jason thought on that for a moment, then looked up, into the eyes of the woman talking to him. “Jo…I have certain tastes in…in bed. I always feel like I need to be in control, like I have to be ‘on top’ so to speak. And…I really enjoy bondage and…ugh, this is harder to say that I thought it would be…” Jason’s cheeks were starting to flush with an embarrassed red. “…tickling. Nothing excited me more than tickling and bondage…and every time I am in a relationship that gets as far as sex, that always is where she gets freaked out and leaves. I have never had a relationship that lasted longer than the first night in bed.” Jason’s eyes dropped again to the rug under Jo’s chair.

For a moment, Jo was quiet. She seemed to be thinking, but since Jason didn’t look up, he didn’t see the slight shade of pink that suddenly appeared in Jo’s cheeks as well.

Finally, Jo spoke. “Why don’t you tell me more about this thing for bondage and tickling you have, and why it’s so exciting for you?”

Jason asked, “Why? Isn’t that a little personal?”

“You came here to talk to me, Jason, not the other way around.” Jo’s voice was soft and soothing, but stern. “If you want help, you need to open up. Tell me what is so exciting about tickling a woman.”

Jason sighed, and decided to just go with it, and let it all come out. “I’ve never been sure exactly what it is. The feel of a woman’s skin under my fingertips, the sound of her giggles and laughs, the look on her face when she’s squealing like a schoolgirl...I don’t know, all I do know is that just the thought of all that is just a huge turn on. It’s gotten to the point that sex and tickling are one in the same now.” Jason sighed. “Not the same…just, they go hand in hand.”

Finally he looked up into Jo’s eyes, but his own embarrassment didn’t let him see the blush in her cheeks. “Jason, why is bondage such a big thing as well?”

“Well, it’s hard to stay still when you’re being tickled. My mother used to tickle the sense out of me when I was little, and I did it to my kid sister all the time. My mother had no trouble holding me down, but to tickle Andrea, my sister, I had to find a way to convince her to let me tie her up. She’s only a year younger than I am and she could always wrestle away from me if she weren’t bound to something.”

“I see,” Jo said. “So your mother started all this? Did you find it as exciting back then as you do now?”

“Oh no, not at all,” Jason said quickly. “My mom and my sister were different. It was really fun to be tickled silly like that, and torturing my sister’s feet would usually get her to do whatever I wanted her to…but as we grew up, I guess around thirteen or so, I started to find how…’exciting’ it was, and tickling her was just awkward for me. It didn’t feel right to tickle my sister when it turned me on so much, so I eventually stopped tickling her altogether.”

“That makes enough sense,” Jo replied. “It started to feel inappropriate, almost like having a sexual relationship with your sister.”

Jason looked up, fearing that the conversation was taking a turn for incest. “Right, that’s why I stopped. I can’t look at my sister in a sexual way. So, instead, I started using it with my girlfriends. They never liked to be tickled, though, even if they were into being tied up…I always was left behind, and labeled a weirdo.”

“Well, I don’t think it’s that weird,” Jo said. Jason looked up, confused. “In fact, I’d like to try an exercise with you, Jason.” Jo reached down and unbuckled her shoes, slipping them off of her nylon-clad feet, and flexing her toes a little bit. “I’d like to get a deeper understanding of how much you enjoy tickling.” Jo pushed her wheeled chair across the carpet towards Jason, and lifted her stockinged feet into his lap. Jason looked nervous as hell, not to mention completely confused.

Jo continued. “I want you to slowly and lightly tickle my feet, and as you do it, tell me what it is that turns you on. I want you to use a lot of details, and tell me if it’s the act if tickling my feet, if it’s my feet themselves, or the reaction I have to your tickling, that excites you.” Jo pulled off her glasses and rested them on her lap, folding her hands over them. She looked at Jason, waiting for him to begin.

She knew this was unprofessional. She knew this was completely inappropriate, in fact. But for years on end, Jo had to keep her appreciation for tickling secret from her boyfriends, for fear of being in the same position Jason was in now, and for just as long, she longed to be tickled out of her mind, but could never find an appropriate outlet for it, without endangering her profession.

Jason looked from her rather sexy stockinged feet, up to her face, and back again. His eyes also traveled up her stocking covered legs to her skirt, which Jo promptly pulled down to cover most of her thighs. “I-I…are you s-sure?” he stuttered.

“Yes, Jason.” Jo fought to keep her excitement in check, to keep herself from blushing too much or to seem overly enthusiastic about this ‘professional exercise.’ “Tickle my feet.”

Jason never heard those words spoken to him before, and he never knew the rush of happiness that would accompany it. He also felt a wave of embarrassment, being told to tickle the feet of someone who was trying to help him. ‘All for the best,’ he thought to himself, and lowered his hands to Jo’s nyloned soles.

Gently, Jason began to stroke his fingertips along Jo’s arches. Jo wiggled her toes slightly and gasped at the touch, and almost burst into giggled. “Don’t f-forget to say what you like about…about tickling my feet, Jason.” Jo barely got the words out without bursting into a gigglefit.

Jason looked over her feet as he tickled her slowly and lightly. “Well…I….the feel of your stockings under my fingers is very nice…” Jason’s fingertips stroked up along her arches to the balls of her feet. “…just touching your feet is a big thing too…I guess I have a foot fetish as well.” His fingertips fluttered slowly and gently over her toes, and Jo wiggled them in reaction. A few girly giggles escaped her lips. “I also like your toes…how you’re nails are painted red under the stockings.” Jason was slowly getting accustomed to this. He was starting to feel less and less uncomfortable.

Jo couldn’t help but giggle madly as she was gently tickled. She never knew quite how sensitive her feet were, and she was glad to find out. “O-okay, Jason, hee hee hee, what else?”

“Your laugh is very sweet, something I want to hear more and more,” Jason said. His fingers stroked back down the woman’s arches, and Jo’s toes scrunched. “Your feet are very smooth and look wonderful and se-,” Jason paused.

“Go on, s-say it, hehe.” Jo said.

“Your feet are very sexy…” Jason said, hesitantly.

Jo finally lifted her feet out of Jason’s lap, and rubbed them on the thin carpet, giggling. “Well, I see why you enjoyed being tickled as a child, that’s a very nice feeling.” Jo smiled brightly at him and put her glasses from her lap onto her desk.

“Now,” she said, “I want to do the same exercise again, only this time, I want to incorporate your liking of bondage into it.” Jo slid open a drawer on her desk and rifled through the contents, eventually finding a necktie that she occasionally wore with her blue suite at home. She handed it to Jason and put her feet back on his lap, together. “Go ahead and tie my ankles together.”

Jason gulped hard. Did she even realize how aroused this ‘exercise’ was making him? He took the necktie and slowly wrapped it around and between her ankles, making her giggle softly as his hands occasionally brushed her nylon-covered feet. He tied a knot in the tie and looked up at Jo.

“Now, take the extra bit of the tie and tie it to the arm of the chair. Bondage isn’t very effective if I can still pull away, now is it?” Jo asked. She smiled, mostly to herself. She finally found a way to not only help her client, but to get what she’d been craving so badly for years! She was becoming rather excited herself, as well.

Jason did as he was told, tying her bound ankles to the arm of the chair he was sitting in. Jo told him to begin tickling her feet again, and he did.

Jason slid his fingertips along her arches, over her toes, and along the tops of her feet. When he stroked over the tops of Jo’s nyloned toes, Jo gasped sharply, then burst into a fit of giggles. Jason took this opportunity to tickle her left arch with one hand, and tickle the tops of her toes with the other.

Jo grabbed the arm of her rolling chair and held on tight, squeezing it and clenching her eyes shut. She giggled louder and louder, and fought to control herself. Her rear end wiggled in her chair and it took every ounce of strength to keep her feet perfectly still, as the maddening tickled shot through her legs.

“I like the control…knowing you can’t get away from me as I drive you crazy…” Jason said. It was then that Jo completely blew Jason’s mind.

“So do I! Hahaha!!” Jo said. Jason stopped tickling her, and Jo looked up into his eyes.

“You mean….you like being tickled?” Jason asked.

Jo finally realized what she said, in the heat of the moment. “I…Why yes, I do. I enjoy being tickled very much.” Jo didn’t even try to hide her vicious blush, knowing that fighting it would be useless. She felt her cheeks burning. “Why did you stop?”

“I was surprised,” Jason said, but he immediately began to stroke the woman’s bound, nyloned feet again. Jo threw her head back and squealed, wiggling her toes as she giggled and laughed.

--

Fifteen minutes later, with tears rolling down her bright pink cheeks, Jo asked Jason to stop. He did, and he untied Jo’s ankles. She rubbed her nyloned feet on the carpet again, and rolled her chair back to her desk, trying to catch her breath. Her heart was racing wildly, and she couldn’t help but release residual giggles after that amazing tickling. She brushed a few stray strands of hair back over her hear and looked over at Jason. He was smiling brightly, and Jo couldn’t help but notice a rather sizeable bulge in the crotch of his jeans. She had to admit that her own womanhood was rather slick as well.

“Well, that was…fun,” Jason said.

“That’s a bit of an understatement, Jason. That was amazing, I really enjoyed that. I don’t understand why any woman would think that is weird or bizarre. Being tickled feels wonderful!” Jo fought valiantly to maintain a somewhat professional appearance after all that, and to not let her desires show through.

Jo reached across her desk and picked up one of her business cards. She flipped it over and scribbled on it with her pen.

“I’m afraid our time is up, however unfortunate, Jason,” she said, and Jason nodded.

“You really don’t think there’s anything wrong with me, Jo?” he said, still concerned.

“Not at all,” Jo said, soothingly. She slipped her shoes back on and buckled them, then stood up. Jason stood up as well. “In fact, I’d like to investigate this further with you after I am off work.” She handed the card to Jason and ushered him out of her office. She walked him to the front door of the building and told him to have a wonderful day, and that she looked forward to seeing him again. They shook hands and Jason walked out to his car.

Jason sat down in the driver’s seat of his car and looked at the business card Jo had given him. It had her name, title, and office phone number on it. He flipped it over.

“Call me. (217) 555-6725”

Great story! The gradual, mutual discovery was great. I usually don't say this, but don't write a sequel--this one is so good as a self-contained unit that a "hard core" sequel would ruin the shape of it.

Oops. Didn't see the "post in the archives" request or the "part 1." Aw, hell, who am I kidding? Let's see a sequel! :bowing:

Viper Great story. I was enjoyable to read. Please write a second chapter especially with stocking foot tickling.

:imouttahe I really think you should write a part 2 to this one if you have the time!

Well done

That is a really good story that follows a lot of our normal fantasies. I very much enjoyed the story and the feelings that I have experienced thru the years at various times. I look forward to more of your stories. Thanks for this one.

Good story Viper. Tamer than some of the other ones you have written I like this for its simplicity. That would be a great role playing story.

Fantastic Story! One of the best I have seen for sometime. Looking forward to part 2. :D

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back