• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Comic Geek Girl

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
Just a cute little tickle, nothing big or serious:

During my sophomore year of high school, I was really into comic books and going to comic conventions and stuff and I met this girl named "Cam" who was really into it to, in my school. Of course, this lead to hanging out, which eventually lead to dating. She was a cute, perky Chinese girl with glasses, short hair up to her chin and was about 5' 3".

While going out, we'd hang out by her locker before first period would start. She was pretty ticklish and I took advantage of it by tickling her whenever she carried a lot of stuff and used up both hands. Like one time, around the end of the first marking period, she was carrying all the books she had to return and asked me to open her locker for her (had I been with her during her trip from her house, I would have carried them) and before I opened it, I poked her sides and tickled her neck and she squirmed and squealled and yelled at me to open her locker. This kind of stuff would happened once or twice a week by her locker.

By the end of the year, we realized we had a love for comics and not each other so wedecided to be just friends. So around May of 2001, I was sitting next to locker which was right below her's. She reached up to put her gym shirt back on her locker's top hook and she tip toed. Wearing flip flops, this left her cute soles vulnerable for tickling and I started to tickle her. She kinda jumped and ended up stepping on my fingers by accident and she knelt down, appologizing and asking if I was okay (I was fine,for the most part) and I grabbed her and started to tickle her all over for a couple of minutes, until the bell for the next class rang.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back