• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleWars Ch. 3 (better late then never!)

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
Hi everyone! This took me forever due to my business, but i got it done. Hope you like it. This chapter is called "The Queen's Plan"

"She kissed you?!" Ally exclaimed. Katie could only nod. She had just been placed in her new cell, and was lucky enough to get Ally as a room-mate. The cell was very nice; very clean. It had one bed, so the two would have to share, a toilet, and a few extra blankets and pillows. Ally was still frowning at her friend,
"I still cant believe it...even worst, you enjoyed it!" Katie let out an embarresed giggle. "Ya...weird, huh?" the two sat up talking the entire night. Meanwhile, in the upper part of the Tickone's palace, a woman sat at a throne, looking down at both Sherron and Crystal. She was wearing a white gown, and had her hair up in a bun. She looked older,probaly in her late 40's, but by no means un attractive. Sherron looked scared out of her wits, but Crystal was grinning. The two had just finished telling their queen what had happened back at Katie's village. The queen nods slowly, "I see...so this, Katie, actually tickled Sherron here, eh?" Sherron gulps and nods. Ever sinse they had returened, Crystal had taked the liberty of tickling Sherron at any given point in time. The young mistress was having a blast doing it, as well.
"Yes, your magesty," Crystal replies, "Im not sure if it's just a cousidence, or maybe this young girl can really tickle us. What do you think, Sherron?" she reaches her hand over and pokes poor Sherron in the ribs, causing her to scream. Crystal laughs, but the queen holds up her hand, making them both shut up.
"This may need to be taken seriously...if this girl can tickle Tickone's, we might have a problem on are hands. I sugg-"
"Mother!" the queen turns her head as she is interupted. A young girl, only about 18 or 19 years old, stood in the door way to a back room. She was dressed all in black. Her lipstick, nails, everything! She was quite attractive, and always had on a innocent smile. This was Princess Bethany, or to her victims: The Gothic Princess. She was a ruthless tickler, and even some of the Tickone's felt bad for her 'play-things'. Beth walks over to her mother, and the queen gives her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hello, dear. Can I help you with something?" Bethany nods slowly,
"Yes. I need a new toy, mother." obviously, her 'toys' were Shalla's. Ever sinse she was a little girl, Beth would tickle the Shalla and got immense pleasure from it. When she matured a bit, it was rumored she'd seduce them as well. The queen merely smiles,
"I think I have the perfect new toy for you, my dear..." she looks at Crystal, who replies with a smile.
"Yes...little Katie." She looks at the princess, "She's very cute, Princess Bethany. Do you want her?" Beth shrugs lightly,
"I suppose..." Crystal lets out a sigh, but then glances at Sherrel and knows something that would get the princess excited.
"Would you like to see something neat?" she reaches over and pokes Sherrel in the rib, causing another cry out. Bethany's eyes beam.
"Your ticklish?!" Crystal quickly holds Sherrel's arms behind her back, leaving her tummy completely exposed.
"Have at her!" BEthany walks over to the begging girl, but pays her no mind. She uses her long, black nails and lets them dance over her stomach, causing her to laugh hystericly,
"Noooahohho!! Please, princess! Hahahha! Mercy!" but Beth had none. She worked over Sherrel's tummy, ribs, and armpits until finnaly the queen told her to stop. Crystal lets go of Sherrel and Beth steps back. The queen stands up,
"Crystal, take my daughter to this Katie girl and let her have some fun." Crystal nods and bows to her queen, and her and Bethany leave the room. The queen smiles at one of her guards. "You...take Sherrel to my room and get her into the stocks..." Sherrel gasps and is forced into the queens room. The queen merely smiles. "I wonder how this will all work out...I do hope Beth doesnt kill Katie before i get a shot at her..." with that little note, she walks into her chambers to play with her new play thing.

Thats it. Hopefully i can get somemore writing done, but no one get mad if i cant. Comments, as usual, always welcome. Love and Peace
CoreyX

Geez, no responces? My feelings are hurt. lol just kidding...but seriously, id love to hear back from everyone!

I'm glad that there's another installment at last, but I was kind of disappointed that the third chapter didn't go into details of the tickle torments the Shallas go through from the age of 18 - 50. Are they 24/7? 8 hours a day, or what?

Lurch7

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back