• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bus tickling

AhmadTariq

walked in to the bus. and i was just about about to sit down wen my girlfriend took my shoes and sockes of and my jumper and teshirt of. and tied me to the seat. then my girlfriend and her m8s tickled me on my feet , and belly they even blew a rasburry on me. then the bus driver came and tickled me again. unstomable laughter. my hand were tied back. it was like tickle torture

Ahmad, what was your situation? Was the bus populated by only you, your girlfriend, her mates, and the driver? That story sounds great. Can you give us more details? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
ow noooo u dont get it. i go to collage and i come back on a collage bus. its not public

You know I asked the mods for a true story forum a long time ago, and they were hesitent, because they felt too many people would start questioning the validity of the stories, and start saying, "yeah right"

So I would ask if you do not believe a story is true or think it is to over the top just say to yourself, "bogus" and move on. There is no need to comment. I would like to keep the true stories forum please.

Hey Iggy Pop, I'm with you. I believe Ahmad (whose real name is Melanie, according to another thread started by her) completely. I just wanted more details, because the story sounded so fantastic. If she got tickled on a private college bus, that makes sense. I'll edit my post by getting rid of the stupid remarks there. I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was calling her a liar, because she's obviously not one. :(

I definitely want to keep the true stories forum alive. Thanks for your post, Iggy. I like to be corrected when I'm wrong. :)

And thank you for sharing your experience, Melanie. I enjoying reading it. :D

EDIT: Iggy, I just found out about this. Maybe Ahmad IS lying after all: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=68855 :sowrong:

Last edited:
interesting...Ahmad (or is it Melanie?) in the beginning of this post, you say your GIRLFRIEND, yet in the link in amk's post, it sounds as if you're a girl.

now if by any chance you are a girl and you just swing that way, my deepest apologies i had no idea

Iggy, I'm with you, I also asked many times for the forum, and actually my last request was what made it! I do have to admit though, alot of disappointment, guess the moderators might have been right. Anyhow, maybe things will improve.

By the way, Iggy, I saw you a couple of years ago at Roseland, man, you ROCKED. :)

Iggy pop said:
... if you do not believe a story is true or think it is to over the top just say to yourself, "bogus" and move on.
Good idea, IP, or you can post a reply that won't offend, like... FANTASTIC!

Hey Iggy Pop, I'm with you. I believe Ahmad (whose real name is Melanie, according to another thread started by her) completely. I just wanted more details, because the story sounded so fantastic. If she got tickled on a private college bus, that makes sense. I'll edit my post by getting rid of the stupid remarks there. I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was calling her a liar, because she's obviously not one. :(

I definitely want to keep the true stories forum alive. Thanks for your post, Iggy. I like to be corrected when I'm wrong. :)

And thank you for sharing your experience, Melanie. I enjoying reading it. :D

EDIT: Iggy, I just found out about this. Maybe Ahmad IS lying after all: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=68855 :sowrong:

uhmm if it is a girl who wrote this story then why did she say, "my girlfriend"?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back